VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those considering the possibility that JM is connected to the Morgan Harrington case, sports teams for the Liberty Flames play the George Mason Patriots in Fairfax quite often.

Could JM have been visiting Fairfax for a game in 2005, when that sexual assault occurred in the City of Fairfax? The sketch drawn afterwards was later linked by forensic evidence to Harrington.

they did not play george mason that year - but good thought!!

http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm?pid=10873&teamID=9&seasonID=9

This is where I'm at, after my Wertland Rampage Theory. WG's action was so classically strange, and I feel like its being discounted so quickly. If i watched that video 100 times, I would key in on him every time.
There is one part of the full video where the two women pass in front of the camera. Just before they separate, it looks like they both turn to the side where HG will approach. At that moment, WG stops look down and then goes straight to the alcove to lie in wait for HG to pass him. All of this happens while JLM high fives the front WF, passes them and turns left to cross over to get in behind the group of guys/maybe a girl in the group. It sure looks like a choreographed effort to surround and set the scene to ambush HG. I still believe WG is a significant piece of the puzzle in a set up of HG.

I dunno if I would agree with your characterization of "often" in regards to police officers not being ethical or moral. Sometimes, perhaps.

But at the end of the day I still trust them more than the criminals.

You do realize they are the good guys right?

Bbm.

For me the answer to that is, it depends on which state we are talking about.

if WG was upstanding and trying to protect he may have stood in the doorway to insinuate himself between her and the pack if guys behind her. JM scoped the picture and smooth operaterly moved up to putting arms around her and getting her to a bar. Doesn't mean he harmed her, but viewing the video he is so smooth you have to watch for it and if I were him, I would get a lawyer.

I thought since they said that they had developed probable cause for the apt. warrant in the process of executing the warrant on the car that it would have been something relating to the car that they were in the process of seizing. I guess there are things that could trigger probable cause that didn't involve seeing something, but seeing something seems as likely to me.

""We have every reason to believe Ms. Graham was in that vehicle," said Detective Sgt. Jim Mooney of Charlotteville police."

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...rs-in-Search-for-Hannah-Graham-275710631.html

the text did not say she was going to a party. just "lost at 14th and Wertland".

1:20 a.m. Graham texts friends, "I'm coming to a party...but I'm lost." It was the last time she had contact with anyone. If her phone pinpointed her location, police have not released the information, and police did not clarify whether the text was sent before or after leaving the bar.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/19/missing-virginia-student/15890571/

I think there has been conflicting info on the text messages, but here is one source that I think is likely to be reliable.

Maybe strands of long hair like Hannah's could have been seen in the car.
This is terrible, but I thought that if I were stranded somewhere & had to get a ride w/ a stranger, maybe I should comb my hair w/ my fingers & leave it in the car (& I am far from a lovely young college student)- sad the things that these stories make you consider. I am praying for Hannah & hope that she will be found.

This is driving me crazy.. JM may very well be telling the truth, and if so, where is this poor girl? the last thing she needed was another drink, and yes it wasnt his responsibility but the right thing to do would have been to make sure she got wherever it was she was going, considering he had a vehicle and she was clearly in no condition to travel anywhere alone

1:20 a.m. Graham texts friends, "I'm coming to a party...but I'm lost." It was the last time she had contact with anyone. If her phone pinpointed her location, police have not released the information, and police did not clarify whether the text was sent before or after leaving the bar.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/19/missing-virginia-student/15890571/

I think there has been conflicting info on the text messages, but here is one source that I think is likely to be reliable.

But what about the address? Was that a different text? And to me, USAtoday is just as likely to make mistakes in these cases as any of the media. In fact, quite often. But JMO.

So is LJ the guy who frequently sits at the mall and writes in a notebook? Or did the people who were saying that have him confused with someone else?

Also, didn't Longo say something about when LJ and HG left Tempo, witnesses saw someone get into LJ's car, then get out, and then get back in again - and Longo was looking for other witnesses who could corroborate that? I keep wondering what that was all about...did HG try to get out of the car, but was forced back in?

I don't think people actually believe that because someone goes to church they cannot do bad things. I just think that with this case, something about the POI doesn't set of our hinky meters, even for some of us who never knew him.

Any guy who slithers up to a much younger, intoxicated girl and *puts his hands on her* sets off my creeper alert. In that footage he was very clearly leading Hannah somewhere, and quickly. Upthread someone mentioned how they only saw one case w/ out the suspect having red flags, and listed no "weird behaviors." I find his behavior on camera to be very weird and very concerning. How nice he seems to be, how cool, how caring, etc. doesn't matter one bit. He may not be someone who planned to kill a girl but he could have accidentally killed her and hid her body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HairHawk