GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't want this observation to be lost in the last thread: in the photos of the first bag being offered on the purse site, did we discuss the masculine-ness of her hands? Are we sure who was selling the bags??

Not only is that a great observation, it ties in the Scion, the phone number, and accounts for the differences in photo composition. The photographer of the others was more mindful background, angles, etc.

In Josh Easley's case in UT, a new private FB page was set up for brainstorming and ideas...with the family's permission. However, none of the family members are in the group. It is just too personal and painful for them. This is the first time I have seen this done. I hope it brings answers.

Exactly ...that is a wonderful idea... it takes the stress off the family

Not only is that a great observation, it ties in the Scion, the phone number, and accounts for the differences in photo composition. The photographer of the others was more mindful background, angles, etc.

Silly me ... I know I have asked this question now about 4 times in the past 4 days ..but has it been confirmed if she owned the celica and the scion? or paid for them both in full or monthly??

I wanted to dig a bit deeper into this..
This is very conflicting and troublesome to say the least. here is why :
http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...-at-legacy-mysterious-disappearance/15863481/
The family is using candlelight vigils to continue putting Morris' face out to the public. Jonni McElroy, Morris' mother, says Plano police could use some more leads.

"It's a wait game, it's a wait game," McElroy said. "We can continue doing all the research we can but we need everybody, anybody that knows something to please come forward. Please, we beg of you. Don't be scared. You can be anonymous."

I am hoping that her pleas for any help or information stand by her own quoted comment from MSM ..

It makes me wonder then who is actually responding to possible valuable clues and information...

Why would she say don't be scared?

Why would she say don't be scared?

That is a very good question ...JMO to any mature adult audience that would really be a mute point. If I knew something ..I would not be scared .. I would be ready to get the show on the road and get results

Didn't want this observation to be lost in the last thread: in the photos of the first bag being offered on the purse site, did we discuss the masculine-ness of her hands? Are we sure who was selling the bags??

Very manly looking and is that person wearing clown pants?

I wanted to dig a bit deeper into this..
This is very conflicting and troublesome to say the least. here is why :
http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...-at-legacy-mysterious-disappearance/15863481/
The family is using candlelight vigils to continue putting Morris' face out to the public. Jonni McElroy, Morris' mother, says Plano police could use some more leads.

"It's a wait game, it's a wait game," McElroy said. "We can continue doing all the research we can but we need everybody, anybody that knows something to please come forward. Please, we beg of you. Don't be scared. You can be anonymous."

I am hoping that her pleas for any help or information stand by her own quoted comment from MSM ..

It makes me wonder then who is actually responding to possible valuable clues and information...

Yes this has to be a tough thing because they are asking for help from the public, trying to get clues to her whereabouts, but at the same time it must be very difficult for her family to hear some of the thoughts being tossed around.
I will say, though, most people will not give up what they know if they are forced to divulge their identity. That's the tough part about her mom's fb post, I understand her hurt, but by saying don't tell us things unless you are willing to provide your name and phone number with that information, they could lose some tiny bit of information that could lead to something big.
It's heartbreaking to think about what her family is going through, but also heartbreaking when what seem like good people are asking questions or making suggestions and they just get shushed, shut down, or their comments deleted. For many people after more than a month it's hard to just "let the investigators ask the questions."

Great find. Have you forwarded this to PPD? I think you should.

Thank you, I would love to, but I can't find an email address to send it to. I see the crimestoppers phone#, but I kinda get the impression "if it's not credible, or you don't have specific info, don't bother calling"...or "let the PPD do their job".....soooo I'm kinda hesitant....which is very unfortunate for Christina. I'd love to help, but I don't want to be bothersome. Darned if you do...darned if you don't :)

Thank you, I would love to, but I can't find an email address to send it to. I see the crimestoppers phone#, but I kinda get the impression "if it's not credible, or you don't have specific info, don't bother calling"...or "let the PPD do their job".....soooo I'm kinda hesitant....which is very unfortunate for Christina. I'd love to help, but I don't want to be bothersome. Darned if you do...darned if you don't :)
Just me.. Id JMO call Officer Tilley's office and ask his asst. what his direct email is.. but that is how bold I am

Hello everyone! I'm new to this thread and wanted to comment on the pic of the manly hand. I'm pretty confident that is not her hand. Here's a pic I found from her graduation pics and her thumbs appear to be longer....10644925_10152372986489856_2189277846722280730_n.jpg Perhaps her boyfriend took the pic, and he's a skater guy so while the pants in the pic look to be "feminine" they could still be part of the skater style. My son wears some weird clothes.

Oh yeah, this is just my opinion.

I gotcha.
Are you on FB? You can inbox one of the admins. I know her sister has been very active.

Hello everyone! I'm new to this thread and wanted to comment on the pic of the manly hand. I'm pretty confident that is not her hand. Here's a pic I found from her graduation pics and her thumbs appear to be longer....View attachment 60781 Perhaps her boyfriend took the pic, and he's a skater guy so while the pants in the pic look to be "feminine" they could still be part of the skater style. My son wears some weird clothes.

:autumn::welcome:

Can I just say she looks so healthy and proud in that picture !!

Thank you for the welcome! Yes, she does look healthier. Her face was just fuller. She's such a pretty girl....I hope no one told her she needed to diet.

Hello everyone! I'm new to this thread and wanted to comment on the pic of the manly hand. I'm pretty confident that is not her hand. Here's a pic I found from her graduation pics and her thumbs appear to be longer.... Perhaps her boyfriend took the pic, and he's a skater guy so while the pants in the pic look to be "feminine" they could still be part of the skater style. My son wears some weird clothes.

:greetings:
Totally agree. I've seen guys wearing pants with weird patterns like that. Especially if a guy is a past model from New York, I would guess he's be a little more trendy. And the hands are definitely not hers. The other pic we've seen where she is holding the white iPhone with the green case is another good comparison. So does that mean a man was selling items on that site? If so, I would guess he'd have had access to those profits. So maybe she wouldn't have had extra cash on hand to use to voluntarily go missing as we had speculated earlier....hmmmm

I gotcha.
Are you on FB? You can inbox one of the admins. I know her sister has been very active.
Thanks for info. I sent a private message on facebook on the "help find christina morris" site....with the info and the links. I hope it helps...

:tyou: Christina is gorgeous in her graduation photo. I agree about the pants being something a guy would wear too. They might have even been Christina's, but he wore them. Just a thought.

BTW, I just watched last week an episode of Motives & Murders: Cracking the Case: Identifying Remains Episode #21 http://www.investigationdiscovery.c...ders/videos/floridas-unique-crime-problem.htm

Very bizarre and disturbing case! The perp was identified by his thumb. Not a thumb print, but a picture of his thumb in a picture that he took of his victim while posing her. Took years, but they finally identified the female victim (just skeletal remains) and tracked down the perp. Like I said Strange case.

Back to the WhoCalld thing - that site freaks me out. It was correct on all my immediate family members. My question though, it how do we know that the activity (for mine says "today") is actually last used activity. Could it be the last time it was searched on that site? There's not a heading for it so that doesn't tell me that it's 100% last activity on the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuthholmes