GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna go against the grain here:
While I can't explain the 2 different numbers, I honestly think the "metallic blue" iPhone5 is the black version. I had one when it first came out, and after months of misuse on my part, it looked just like the pic her mom put up yesterday. I had several cases for it, and switched them constantly. Sometimes I left it bare. (Which is why it got dinged up, lesson learned.)
Imo, the green case had white trim.

:autumn::welcome:

Can I just say she looks so healthy and proud in that picture !!

Thank you for the welcome! Yes, she does look healthier. Her face was just fuller. She's such a pretty girl....I hope no one told her she needed to diet.

saw some stuff about this in MSM back about a month ago and was just trying to get into it now but I'm only to half way through thread 2.

There are some impressions I got but was not sure how to mention it without being insensitive, but with what you posted I can try:

I agree with you she does look healthy (healthier) in that pick, but by you guys mentioning it does that mean i'm not the only one that thinks in some of her photos, especially recent ones, she doesn't always look that way [healthy]? I'm wondering if maybe she had gotten into living unhealthily physically but also mentally and emotionally. I think it's relevant because when you live that type of lifestyle you can inadvertently and unintentionally put yourself in position, and around people that are not safe or well meaning.

I'm not judging I've personally been there done that many years ago (prob. when I was around he age) which is why it occurs to me.

saw some stuff about this in MSM back about a month ago and was just trying to get into it now but I'm only to half way through thread 2.

There are some impressions I got but was not sure how to mention it without being insensitive, but with what you posted I can try:

I agree with you she does look healthy (healthier) in that pick, but by you guys mentioning it does that mean i'm not the only one that thinks in some of her photos, especially recent ones, she doesn't always look that way [healthy]? I'm wondering if maybe she had gotten into living unhealthily physically but also mentally and emotionally. I think it's relevant because when you live that type of lifestyle you can inadvertently and unintentionally put yourself in position, and around people that are not safe or well meaning.

I'm not judging I've personally been there done that many years ago (prob. when I was around he age) which is why it occurs to me.

Yes staying relevant to the situation is most important !!!

Back to the WhoCalld thing - that site freaks me out. It was correct on all my immediate family members. My question though, it how do we know that the activity (for mine says "today") is actually last used activity. Could it be the last time it was searched on that site? There's not a heading for it so that doesn't tell me that it's 100% last activity on the phone.

I am a bit lost on this thing ..where do I find the location deal???

:tyou: Christina is gorgeous in her graduation photo. I agree about the pants being something a guy would wear too. They might have even been Christina's, but he wore them. Just a thought.

BTW, I just watched last week an episode of Motives & Murders: Cracking the Case: Identifying Remains Episode #21 http://www.investigationdiscovery.c...ders/videos/floridas-unique-crime-problem.htm

Very bizarre and disturbing case! The perp was identified by his thumb. Not a thumb print, but a picture of his thumb in a picture that he took of his victim while posing her. Took years, but they finally identified the female victim (just skeletal remains) and tracked down the perp. Like I said Strange case.

I saw that show too.

this posting in Find Christina's fb :

Y'all played me well on the boyfriend in China thing. Well played. He's not in China.

This person also posts:
A person she knows is the guilty party. Time to put the heat on some folks.

Yes this has to be a tough thing because they are asking for help from the public, trying to get clues to her whereabouts, but at the same time it must be very difficult for her family to hear some of the thoughts being tossed around.
I will say, though, most people will not give up what they know if they are forced to divulge their identity. That's the tough part about her mom's fb post, I understand her hurt, but by saying don't tell us things unless you are willing to provide your name and phone number with that information, they could lose some tiny bit of information that could lead to something big.
It's heartbreaking to think about what her family is going through, but also heartbreaking when what seem like good people are asking questions or making suggestions and they just get shushed, shut down, or their comments deleted. For many people after more than a month it's hard to just "let the investigators ask the questions."

Yea, the moms post made me feel uneasy. She shouldn't demand a tipster give their name/number. LE doesn't even make you give it to them. . You can call in a tip anonymously.

Y'all played me well on the boyfriend in China thing. Well played. He's not in China.

This person also posts:

Ok guys .... Wanna try to decode this one???
Y'all played me???? what does that mean ?? is this an adult posting or what... just saying

Ok guys .... Wanna try to decode this one???
Y'all played me???? what does that mean ?? is this an adult posting or what... just saying

I went and looked for that post, but did not see it. I am also not a FB expert.
I did see the mother's post and I understand her desperation but I don't really know what to think about it.

This person also posts:

Wait, what? I don't see this any where? The closed group? Or the open page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80