GUILTY IN - Tiffanie Adams, 20, pregnant, Sullivan, 5 November 2014

I have to wonder, any time a pregnant woman goes missing, where is the baby daddy? Are we sure her current bf is the father?

I have to wonder, any time a pregnant woman goes missing, where is the baby daddy? Are we sure her current bf is the father?

Based on her Twitter, I don't think he is the father. It sounds based on what she said, the babies father is obsessed, stalked her facebook on her phone and wouldn't leave her alone. This was all prior to August.

I hate to see BF's MMA (fight) card after reading her FB comments about her own anger problems :(

I don't get bad vibes from the current boyfriend at all. Now from what SHE said....she had a strained relationship with her mom and wanted to get out of town.

Based on her Twitter, I don't think he is the father. It sounds based on what she said, the babies father is obsessed, stalked her facebook on her phone and wouldn't leave her alone. This was all prior to August.

Check her July comments on FB where she is upset because she says he is still talking about her having an abortion. MOO I don't think he wanted any babies.

Also, just based on her FB comments about naming the baby, I think baby daddy initials are SR. The next BF (TW) sounded really invested in her and the baby, and later she mentions being torn between him and the current BF (guess she decided on him).

Thinking of Tiffanie. I'm pregnant and due any day...being heavily pregnant makes you move so much slower, etc- it's the most vulnerable I've ever felt in my life. I hope she's okay.

Congratulations on your pregnancy, and I hope your upcoming birth goes smoothly!

I hope LE is investigating his whereabouts.

She is 8 months pregnant. Sex offenders don't usually grab very pregnant women as their 1st choice. And she was only walking ONE BLOCK away. Pretty small window of opportunity for a random abduction. jmo

Where are you Tiffanie?? The facebook page has rumors posted about her step father and someone is posting that K9s hit on her scent between her mother's house and her father's home, which is where she was supposed to be when she disappeared. She was reported to have left her dad's to go to her mom's house.

So, just read the missing page. For those who don't do FB, her sister keeps talking about a Brian. The boyfriend is out (see above posts). He stated the ex he doesn't think is responsible, but they should look at the step dad. The posts kind of make my head spin and are kind of heard to read. They think she didn't have voicemail set up before and now she does, so they are confused about that. Supposedly a scent was picked up from her dads to moms, but police say it was over 12 hrs old, which they don't understand.

The comments D makes about the step dad are pretty disturbing. Doesn't sound good to me.

Apparently (according the FB page) it's a warrant for when you're sued for nonpayment and fail to appear in court. It's called something like an attachment warrant, I've never heard of it.

this is one of those cases where there's so many potential suspects

she seems to have a lot of conflict with a lot of different people, including mom, dad, stepdad, boyfriends, best friends, acquaintances, random strangers JMO

I hope this doesn't turn into another Brittney Wood type of case. Ugh.

So, just read the missing page. For those who don't do FB, her sister keeps talking about a Brian. The boyfriend is out (see above posts). He stated the ex he doesn't think is responsible, but they should look at the step dad. The posts kind of make my head spin and are kind of heard to read. They think she didn't have voicemail set up before and now she does, so they are confused about that. Supposedly a scent was picked up from her dads to moms, but police say it was over 12 hrs old, which they don't understand.

FWIW I think the step dad's name is Brian.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
becebooboo
Back