MI MI - Macomb Co, 2 WhtFems, UP10563 & UP11130, body parts in sewer, Aug'12

This is a rather disturbing report from 2006 regarding the dishonest use of body parts in medical procedures and posting here on the chance that a similar situation might have occurred in this case..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/27/AR2006012701569.html

"Daniel George and Son Funeral Home is one of six Brooklyn funeral homes where Biomedical Tissue Services, headed by Michael Mastromarino, below, is alleged to have harvested body parts without permission. As many as 1,000 bodies may have been desecrated"

" NEW YORK -- Hundreds of very live Americans are walking around with pieces of the wrong dead people inside of them.

A macabre scandal has spread from a body-harvesting lab in New Jersey to hospitals as far away as Florida, Nebraska and Texas as hundreds of people discover that they have received tissue and bone carved from looted corpses, not least the cadaver of Alistair Cooke, the late and erudite host of PBS's "Masterpiece Theatre."

Here is the result of that investigation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tair-Cooke-1-000-victims-jailed-27-years.html

If it's medical waste....

Is it being disposed of by a legit office performing the procedure?
Is it being disposed of by a company contracted to handle medical waste?
Is someone performing medical procedures without proper licensing?

There was a guy near me along time ago that was working out of a hotel room and castrating men. It was all consensual. I've also heard stories about people getting cosmetic procedures done cheaply by "physicians" not licensed to practice.

Tattoo image

Actually this tattoo did not look like a sacred heart tattoo, as the thorns usually wrap around the heart in the center, not surround it. ? moo ?

Important note that I saw on the NAMUS was that the body hair was brown or black, which is one clue I didn't see mentioned much in this thread. I presume then that we are looking for a white female with dark hair (not blonde).

Anyone have any updates on this?

didn't a medical facility or person get into trouble in this general area - for wrongly disposing of medical waste (same way, sewer)? Coulda sworn it was in this area around the fall this last year 2013

Actually this tattoo did not look like a sacred heart tattoo, as the thorns usually wrap around the heart in the center, not surround it. ? moo ?

Important note that I saw on the NAMUS was that the body hair was brown or black, which is one clue I didn't see mentioned much in this thread. I presume then that we are looking for a white female with dark hair (not blonde).

Anyone have any updates on this?

I just posted the image; not convinced it's a sacred heart either

Just found this, not sure if it is related but who knows?...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mped-snow-trash-bags-rural-road-Michigan.html

"Police are today hunting for a middle-aged white woman after human body parts were found in garbage bags dumped along the roadside in Michigan.

Officers say two witnesses saw a heavy-set woman throwing the trash bags from a 1990s white or grey SUV, possibly a Chevy Blazer or GMC Jimmy, yesterday afternoon.

According to CNN a woman then phoned officers to report 'something suspicious' by the road, leading to deputies making the grisly discovery"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...h-bags-rural-road-Michigan.html#ixzz2v1cViZcU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Update, woman arrested body parts male..

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/01/justice/michigan-body-parts/

"- A 59-year-old woman has been taken into custody in connection with a case where human body parts were found in garbage bags dumped along a rural Michigan road.

Authorities have not released the woman's name, nor has she been arraigned.

The body parts were found Thursday in St. Clair County, a few miles from the Canadian border".

This happened last month. The victim was the woman's son. There's a thread on WS for it.

This happened last month. The victim was the woman's son. There's a thread on WS for it.

Thanks for the, pardon the pun, "heads up" on this one.
Just when you starting thinking that finding body parts is an unusual event and must be connected somehow, another case of it pops up!

The case I'm talking about goes back further than that one @dotr (I do recommend checking out the thread here regarding the case you posted about).

didn't a medical facility or person get into trouble in this general area - for wrongly disposing of medical waste (same way, sewer)? Coulda sworn it was in this area around the fall this last year 2013

I thought I remembered a similar case but I can't find it.

I thought I remembered a similar case but I can't find it.

I want to say it was in Oct. I remember the photograph that went along with the article on either msnbc or huffingtonpost, it looked like a warehouse and men with hazmat suits were walking out.

Yes, authorities are stumped and are considering the possibility that the pieces of tattoo might be medical waste deposited at two locations.
Still keeping an eye open for any missing, heavy-set white women with that sort of tattoo..
From your link

"However, because there have been no reports of missing people, and due to the size of the remains, police now suspect that they may not be from murder victims but instead might be medical waste.

“There is no vital organs or appendages. No one has come forward at that there are missing people,” Reese said. “We’re starting to lean a little bit towards it could possibly be medical waste being disposed of illegally.”

No idea if this is connected or not, but it does give pause..
bbm.

" Published Friday, May 30, 2014 5:16PM EDT

PHILADELPHIA -- A medical company sales representative was charged with stealing more than $350,000 worth of human skin over a period of several years.

Gary Dudek, 54, of Wallingford, was arrested Monday and charged with theft, receiving stolen property and tampering with records.

Authorities say he worked until September as a sales representative for a regenerative medicine firm, managing accounts for the bioscience department of Mercy Philadelphia Hospital. In that role, Dudek was allowed to order the skin grafts for the hospital whenever he wanted.

Authorities said the hospital only needed a few grafts at a time. Dudek, however, ordered more than 200 without authorization from November 2011 through July that the hospital never received, investigators said.

Philadelphia police said they do not know the motive or what happened to the grafts, which were valued at $1,700 each."

Read more: http://www.cp24.com/world/man-charg...philadelphia-hospital-1.1846219#ixzz33FL5CeA4

No idea if this is connected or not, but it does give pause..
bbm.

" Published Friday, May 30, 2014 5:16PM EDT

PHILADELPHIA -- A medical company sales representative was charged with stealing more than $350,000 worth of human skin over a period of several years.

Gary Dudek, 54, of Wallingford, was arrested Monday and charged with theft, receiving stolen property and tampering with records.

Authorities say he worked until September as a sales representative for a regenerative medicine firm, managing accounts for the bioscience department of Mercy Philadelphia Hospital. In that role, Dudek was allowed to order the skin grafts for the hospital whenever he wanted.

Authorities said the hospital only needed a few grafts at a time. Dudek, however, ordered more than 200 without authorization from November 2011 through July that the hospital never received, investigators said.

Philadelphia police said they do not know the motive or what happened to the grafts, which were valued at $1,700 each."

Read more: http://www.cp24.com/world/man-charg...philadelphia-hospital-1.1846219#ixzz33FL5CeA4
They don't know the motive?? Seriously, what were they worth...$1,700 each..isn't that motive enough?!? Bit less than $400k

Someone early on mentioned that the tattoo looked like it could be a crown. There is a missing person that went missing in April of 2012 that had a crown tattoo on her shoulder but her age is far too young for the estimation of when the tattoo was inked. However, the proximity, race/sex and timing seem to line up so I thought I'd post Alexis Duff's information below: http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1196501/1

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000
Back