MI MI - Macomb Co, 2 WhtFems, UP10563 & UP11130, body parts in sewer, Aug'12

This missing female is tall and has a large tattoo, missing since 2004

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/4305/65

"Giovanna Tyler
Pierce County, Washington
29 year old native american female"

I'm from KY, and we have an unidentified female Native American same height, est death matches Giovanna. And I see they've NOT been compared. NameUS ID: ME-11-914 - found along Cumberland Pkwy (aka Louis B Nunn Pkwy) 8/15/11.

Both women have DNA and Dental on file w/ NameUS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm from KY, and we have an unidentified female Native American same height, est death matches Giovanna. And I see they've NOT been compared. NameUS ID: ME-11-914 - found along Cumberland Pkwy (aka Louis B Nunn Pkwy) 8/15/11.

Both women have DNA and Dental on file w/ NameUS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is this the correct thread for the case you are referring to?
"KY - Glasgow - NtvAmFem (UP 9284), 20-50, Found Near Beaver Creek Bridge - Aug'11 "
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...)-20-50-Found-Near-Beaver-Creek-Bridge-Aug-11

http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/uni...cle_9df053e1-bd58-586b-8548-b330fae0e21f.html

"In a 2011 case in Barren County in which the skeletal remains of a Native American woman were found, a forensic anthropologist determined the woman had been scalped.

State contractors spraying trees west of Glasgow near mile marker 8 along the eastbound stretch of the Louie B. Nunn Cumberland Parkway found the woman’s skull after sunrise Aug. 15, 2011. The skull had been pierced by a bullet. Police searched the area and found several other bones that had been scattered.

Her cause of death appears obvious. But her identity and her killer remain a mystery.

“There is nothing else like forensic pathology, working with the dead people and trying to figure out why they died, how they died, when they died and who they are,” Burrows-Beckham said."

When I first read the news regarding Sterling Heights, Michigan last summer I used Adobe Fireworks to manipulate the photo released to the public in an attempt to organize the proper placement of the tattoo. I've since uploaded my findings should you care to review it. If the presentation won't load, please click on the Presentation 1 button below.

Presentation1

Still catching up on whole thread but really greatly done presentation. It makes it much easier to visualize whole piece.

#UP10563 - NamUs for remains found Aug 15, 2012 - The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

#UP11130 - NamUs for remains found Dec 20, 2012 in Warren - The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

#UP11640 - NamUs for remains found Sept, 2013 - (WARNING - graphic images) The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Anyone who is registered, are there any rules outs listed in any of these cases?

Of the three profiles you linked above this is the only rule out listed.

#UP10563 - NamUs for remains found Aug 15, 2012 - The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Missing Person / NamUs # MP6853
Sheila Main, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactAugust 17, 2006
StateOH
CountyWood

MP6853 Sheila Main

#UP11130 - NamUs for remains found Dec 20, 2012 in Warren - The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
No Exclusions

#UP11640 - NamUs for remains found Sept, 2013 - (WARNING - graphic images) The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
MP20795 Robert Pitts

Anyone who is registered, are there any rules outs listed in any of these cases?
FYI - Updated exclusion for UP11640.

In the other thread it was brought up that these images of the tattoo could be pictures/paper cutouts and not actual images of the flesh. Since the images just show the skin and the actual remains contained subcutaneous fat and some muscle.

If this was just one person I'd lean towards a homicide, but since there's three people with very similar remains disposed of in a very similar way I'm more inclined to think medical/surgical waste. It's also possible to lose this much skin and fat and live, if in a surgical setting with the proper care... One woman who was on my 600 pound life had a panniculectomy and they removed 80 pounds of tissue. Granted, she was very large to begin with, but such a thing is possible. (My 600-Lb Life: Where Is Samantha Mason Now? - The List)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleCrimeOnThePrairie
Back