Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/26 -12/02/14 In recess

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking maybe some techy wunderkind who knows every single thing there is to know about electronic devices (not to name any names, mind you lol).

Defender of blobs, able to leap tall conclusions in a single bound...

There are a few pix in his flickr account that were taken in October 2007 with a point and shoot Sony DSC-W7. There's one pix from 2005 taken by an unidentified digital camera.

Yeah gc, I'd like to know who the owner of that particular Sony was. And whether a memory card from it could fit in Travis' new Sony camera.

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

Just checking in to make sure I have the schedule correct:

NO Court today - Monday Dec 1

But do we have court tomorrow - Tuesday Dec 2 ?

THANKS !

@VinniePolitan:

#JodiArias "secret witness" is Jodi Arias...

Judge Stephens overturned the CONVICTED MURDERER will now testify in open court. #AtlantaAlive

RBM: Aha ... I knew it had to be her !

WHO ELSE would cause such BS :drama:

Yeah gc, I'd like to know who the owner of that particular Sony was. And whether a memory card from it could fit in Travis' new Sony camera.

I don't understand where people want to go with this theory, that the pictures weren't really from that day. Take it to the limit, paint your scenario, what conclusion do you draw? Keep in mind she was there thirteen hours, what's this theory, that trumps the consensus?

The narcissist has a new blog entry up. Playing martyr for being placed on one week restriction.

This latest piece is yet another fine example of her psychopathy.

I want this trial to be over and for her to just shut up.

Funny, I heard a couple of weeks ago that when they tossed her cell (without her permission), that they found two packets of jelly. Jelly is contraband in the cell. I am guessing because of bugs and vermin. The story at that time was that they took all her art supplies away for 90 days. Seems to me that she decided to flip that into her feeding the world's hungry.

And the phone sex recording happened on what, May 8 or 10th? She needed something strong to hold over him to keep him from slipping away. I think blackmail was the purpose of that recording from the very beginning.

Also, I believe she started talking about marriage early in their official dating period, but after five months he was done with her as a serious long term companion, let alone wife, but she kept the relationship going for another eighteen months based only on sex.

I wrote earlier how certain experiences left an indelible mark on her mind, and could not be changed, because her mind is isolated behind a wall of insensitivity to normal social forces. I should add that only those experiences that effect her on a deep personal level would acquire that indelible quality. One was her parents invasion of her privacy, another would be her choice of marriage partner. So in her mind she could never give up the idea of marrying TA, since the time she first got the idea. When she saw it couldn't possibly happen, she couldn't live like that, with him alive in the world, but not married to her.

I believe that the phone sex was recorded onto her Helio phone on that date. However, I believe that it was recorded from her other cell. I think she was calling him during the night and waking him up and compiled the phone sex from those recordings. There are obvious breaks, changes in how sleepy he sounded and it all seems disconnected to me.

I don't understand where people want to go with this theory, that the pictures weren't really from that day. Take it to the limit, what's your scenario, what conclusion do you draw? Keep in mind she was there thirteen hours, what's this theory, that trumps the consensus?
Steve, I've agreed pretty much dead on with your posts. I also don't understand where they go with the theory that she planted her own evidence (including in the midst of murdering him) I've never been explained by those who don't believe the photos are From that day providea clear explanation why jodi arias would've done that.

Might as well jump in here. This is my first post but I've lurked through Casey Anthony, Alexis Murphy, and all the way through this trial.

I agree it was breathtakingly stupid of her to talk to the police without lawyering up, not to mention the shocking stupidity of appearing on television. At the same time, she is obviously intelligent, albeit without even a high school diploma. Her use of the English language is above average and it's obvious she read a lot when she was a child. So...she is cunning like a child who steals candy in a store....but can't see past her own nose well enough to keep from getting caught, just like the child in the store.

She is really a fascinating specimen of a true criminal mind.

By the way, hi neighbor. I'm from Southern Maryland.

Great first post. :thumb: Keep on postin!

Interesting to see CMJA use the word "misogyny" in her guest blog on Sept. 4. She also uses the word "closeted"

I expect that the CoA's explanation for their decision with be made public today. I'm hoping that media and others have been just waiting long enough for the copies to be printed. I am really hoping for some definitive language in their statement that will put an end to the antics that have been prevalent throughout this retrial phase. No more secrets for Arizona courtrooms and Jodi Arias!

I expect that the CoA's explanation for their decision with be made public today. I'm hoping that media and others have been just waiting long enough for the copies to be printed. I am really hoping for some definitive language in their statement that will put an end to the antics that have been prevalent throughout this retrial phase. No more secrets for Arizona courtrooms and Jodi Arias!

I want to see the actual testimony from her first day on the stand. :please: Or at least a summary of it.

During the month of May 08, JA was also talking to Ryan in Utah, texting, phone, making plans to visit him. Iirc this started soon after he met her in April at a PPL convention.

I read last night the 3 page letter she wrote to ryan in 2009. It read like a true sociopathic narcissist. The insight into her delusional pathology and her envisioned grandiere of herself even back then is baffling

It sounds like Jodi for sure. Maybe she writes this garbage and gives it Maria, who then sneaks/puts/shoves it in/up her cougarlicious :giggle:

Bless JA for her random act of kindness. Give me a break!! Whatever she "gave" the poor hungry inmate I'm sure had contraband in it.

We all remember Day 15 around 2:54:00 when Maria passed a folder to mama arias....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t1FuL4U51g

"We conclude that Kirk Nurmi is full of hot air, and that JSS got caught in the updraft."

:hilarious: :hilarious: LOL !

But on a serious note, JSS had to know that the COA was going to overturn her decision ... it was foolish of her to even consider "secret testimony of the top secret witness " !

:gaah:

Here we go.

11/26/2014 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 11/26/2014
11/26/2014 REQ - Request - Party (001) 11/26/2014
NOTE: News Organizations Request for Order Unsealing Transcript of October 30, 2014 Witness Testimony and Related Proceedings
11/26/2014 MFR - Motion For Reconsideration - Party (001) 12/1/2014
NOTE: DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION: MOTION TO DISMISS STATE'S NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK THE DEATH PENALTY DUE TO DEFENDANT'S INABILITY TO PRESENT A COMPLETE CASE FOR LIFE

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa....rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member