TX TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, found deceased, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 #4

Could he have been waiting for a sketchy looking person to go away?
Guess that is certainly possible something was going on for sure. Wonder why there has been no updates from the DPD? Seems like they would have something to say after this long. Even if it was just to say that they did not have anything to report. Very strange???

He may have thought he'd have time since the RaceTrac where he stopped to get gas was only a mile from his house.

In the video footage he can be seen going into the store and milling around before going back out to his car. He made no purchases while inside. It appeared he was just waiting around.
I thought Alan went into the store to pay for the petrol he'd just put into his car - didn't footage from inside the store prove that?

I thought Alan went into the store to pay for the petrol he'd just put into his car - didn't footage from inside the store prove that?
Very few places, especially these large chain gas stations in big cities, let you pay after pumping gas. It is either prepay with cash before pumping or use a card at the pump.
I've never been to a RaceTrac that allowed you to pay after pumping.

Very few places, especially these large chain gas stations in big cities, let you pay after pumping gas. It is either prepay with cash before pumping or use a card at the pump.
I've never been to a RaceTrac that allowed you to pay after pumping.
Then he must of popped in before pumping to pay:

Through Alan’s bank account transactions and security video, Tim and Rusty determined he had left LA Fitness at 5:38 a.m. and paid for gas at 6:01 a.m. at the RaceTrac gas station at Inwood Road and Maple Avenue. Security camera footage shows Alan filling the tank of the car and driving out of the parking lot north toward his home.

Then he must of popped in before pumping to pay:

Through Alan’s bank account transactions and security video, Tim and Rusty determined he had left LA Fitness at 5:38 a.m. and paid for gas at 6:01 a.m. at the RaceTrac gas station at Inwood Road and Maple Avenue. Security camera footage shows Alan filling the tank of the car and driving out of the parking lot north toward his home.
From looking at the video, his interactions at the pump are consistent with someone paying at the pump IMO. He pressed a button when done at the pump, which was probably the "do you want a receipt" option. Unless he needed a receipt and it did not print there was no reason to go into the store because of the gas purchase.

From looking at the video, his interactions at the pump are consistent with someone paying at the pump IMO. He pressed a button when done at the pump, which was probably the "do you want a receipt" option. Unless he needed a receipt and it did not print there was no reason to go into the store because of the gas purchase.
What about the timestamp in the top left-hand corner of the video - was that the correct time? It first shows Alan putting gas in at 5.46am and he has finished by 5.48am, which is at odds with his bank account showing the receipt at 6.01am.

I could of sworn that when Alan first went missing it was said that he went into the store to pay for gas, rather than just hanging around as if waiting for someone. Maybe i am mistaken or, more likely, my memory is playing tricks!

What about the timestamp in the top left-hand corner of the video - was that the correct time? It first shows Alan putting gas in at 5.46am and he has finished by 5.48am, which is at odds with his bank account showing the receipt at 6.01am.

I could of sworn that when Alan first went missing it was said that he went into the store to pay for gas, rather than just hanging around as if waiting for someone. Maybe i am mistaken or, more likely, my memory is playing tricks!
Who knows if a particular timestamp is accurate or not? You'd think most systems have a sync with a time server but many may not. Or there could be a slight delay between the hold on the account (start pumping), the actual pumping, and when the transaction actually posts to the account.

Who knows if a particular timestamp is accurate or not? You'd think most systems have a sync with a time server but many may not. Or there could be a slight delay between the hold on the account (start pumping), the actual pumping, and when the transaction actually posts to the account.
Exactly this, sometimes different time stamps don't always line up.....there can be a few minutes between store CCTV, dash-cams, business cameras and cash registers.

Family Continues to Push for Answers in Murder of Dallas Executive 2 Years Ago

In this video, Alan's brother Tim says Alan, "lingered," in the store. I will try to track down the interview I read where it was said Alan made no purchases while in the store and he never entered the bathroom.

Also in this video, we learn that Alan circled the parking lot several times before leaving. We have not seen surveillance of this. It does appear the surveillance that's been publicly released is edited.

We learn that Alan's car was completely clean and nothing had been stolen. Obviously car jackers or other nefarious individuals wouldn't hesitate to steal the victim's belongings and this is one reason I question the car jacking theory.

Towards the end of this video, Tim speaks about forgiveness and the person who took Alan's life. It appears to me he has someone specific in mind. What do you guys think? Tim says the person may think it's going to be rough in prison here but if they don't get right with God, it's going to be a lot worse.

We learn that Alan's car was completely clean and nothing had been stolen. Obviously car jackers or other nefarious individuals wouldn't hesitate to steal the victim's belongings and this is one reason I question the car jacking theory.

He had a crossbody style bag at the gym, as I recall. Does anyone know if that was found in the car? I remember some belongings were found in the car, but I don't know if it was confirmed that nothing was missing. IMO.

Exactly this, sometimes different time stamps don't always line up.....there can be a few minutes between store CCTV, dash-cams, business cameras and cash registers.
Apparently this is what Alan's brother (Tim) and husband (Rusty) discovered. Tim posted comments on social media and we were allowed to use them here. I need to go back through this thread to gather source information garnered from interviews and social media interactions. Alan's niece, who was visiting Alan and Rusty at the time of his disappearance, also posted on social media.

He had a crossbody style bag at the gym, as I recall. Does anyone know if that was found in the car? I remember some belongings were found in the car, but I don't know if it was confirmed that nothing was missing. IMO.
We haven't been told officially. But nothing was missing or had been taken from his car.

It's also worth noting that the family doesn't believe this was a random crime. They feel it is someone who knew Alan and someone he knew.

Here's the best video of Alan at RaceTrac, it shows him inside the store. Also has the interview with Det. Barnes at the scene where the car was located.

“He pumps gas into his vehicle, he goes in the store, after exiting the store, he gets in his vehicle and he drives off the parking lot. At that point, there's no one in the vehicle with him,” Det. Barnes explained. “The pressing thing is we want is to get Mr. White home safely to his family.

An hour after arriving, surveillance video shows him get in his black Porsche SUV and leave. Shortly after, more video places Alan about a mile from home, at a RaceTrac gas station at the corner of Inwood Road and Maple Avenue. Around 6 a.m., he’s seen filling up before heading inside.

“He lingered at the store there and then went out and got in the car, and we don't know what actually happened after that,” said Tim White.

Though video doesn’t show it, Tim believes the person responsible for his brother’s death got into Alan’s car while at that gas station just a mile from his home.

Tim said his car is seen circling the lot a few times before pulling away.

And deep down, he believes someone filling up during rush hour that morning had to have seen something that can help.

“There’s somebody that saw who got in that car, and I wish they would come forward,” he said.

As for motive, the family doesn’t believe the crime was random.

Nothing was stolen from Alan, and his car was left clean but otherwise untouched not far from his remains.

“Was he involved in something? I don't care what he's involved in. Everyone has skeletons in their closet. It doesn't matter at this point. I just want to know why,” said White.

Guess that is certainly possible something was going on for sure. Wonder why there has been no updates from the DPD? Seems like they would have something to say after this long. Even if it was just to say that they did not have anything to report. Very strange???
I really thought the Voice, Alex Rosen or Allie Spillyards would touch base with Tim or Det. Barnes. I'm sad that didn't happen.

I’ve always thought there was a possibility that when Alan circled the lot and went behind Church’s Chicken- that someone may have gotten into his car at that point. When he went into the store, but didn’t do anything in it. Felt like he was looking for someone perhaps.

Then circling around a few times before leaving. I dont know, why would he do that? If all he needed to do was get get gas, he would have never went into the store or circled the lot- lingering there?

I’ve always thought there was a possibility that when Alan circled the lot and went behind Church’s Chicken- that someone may have gotten into his car at that point. When he went into the store, but didn’t do anything in it. Felt like he was looking for someone perhaps.

Then circling around a few times before leaving. I dont know, why would he do that? If all he needed to do was get get gas, he would have never went into the store or circled the lot- lingering there?
Yes, it sure appears like he may be waiting on or looking for someone. Or stalling for time before whatever he's doing next. Those actions puzzle me. Then add in the relative silence after the car was found compared to before the car was found. I think there are things we (the public) don't know and may not need to know.
I still can't rule out self harm and the possibility that some family has accepted that and others have not.

Yes, it sure appears like he may be waiting on or looking for someone. Or stalling for time before whatever he's doing next. Those actions puzzle me. Then add in the relative silence after the car was found compared to before the car was found. I think there are things we (the public) don't know and may not need to know.
I still can't rule out self harm and the possibility that some family has accepted that and others have not.
I think LE has a theory or two but no real way to prove what occurred.

The family has said they think the incident was personal and targeted. That speaks volumes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back