Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/26 -12/02/14 In recess

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read last night the 3 page letter she wrote to ryan in 2009. It read like a true sociopathic narcissist. The insight into her delusional pathology and her envisioned grandiere of herself even back then is baffling

And it was full of outright lies too, as I recall. She uses words to build her image, and the truth of them matters not to her.

Here we go.

11/26/2014 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 11/26/2014
11/26/2014 REQ - Request - Party (001) 11/26/2014
NOTE: News Organizations Request for Order Unsealing Transcript of October 30, 2014 Witness Testimony and Related Proceedings
11/26/2014 MFR - Motion For Reconsideration - Party (001) 12/1/2014
NOTE: DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION: MOTION TO DISMISS STATE'S NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK THE DEATH PENALTY DUE TO DEFENDANT'S INABILITY TO PRESENT A COMPLETE CASE FOR LIFE

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa....rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

Most defendants don't speak at all!! This murderer can't keep her mouth shut. Who gets on the stand for 19 plus days!!!

(Like I said before, I think she is afraid of Juan's cross)

Here we go.

NOTE: News Organizations Request for Order Unsealing Transcript of October 30, 2014 Witness Testimony and Related Proceedings
NOTE: DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION: MOTION TO DISMISS STATE'S NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK THE DEATH PENALTY DUE TO DEFENDANT'S INABILITY TO PRESENT A COMPLETE CASE FOR LIFE

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa....rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

So now they are saying since they can't ask the court to override the constitution, because jodi arias didn't get her way and that now she can't properly mitigate and the dp should be taken off the table? I mean, it's worked pretty well in the past can't blame them for using cmjas emotional fits of rage in their favor.

Here we go.

This would have be be denied due to the CoA ruling, no?

Here we go.

I hope our Atty's are sticking close to the thread today! :D

What does this mean?

This would have be be denied due to the CoA ruling, no?

Could she actually be refusing to get on the stand to be cross examined? Looking forward to learning what the motion says and to finding out what this means.

Does this mean poor JA. doesn't want to continue on the stand for all to see?? That's her choice. So they use that choice to get the DP thrown out. Is that correct. Gotta get back to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny, I heard a couple of weeks ago that when they tossed her cell (without her permission), that they found two packets of jelly. Jelly is contraband in the cell. I am guessing because of bugs and vermin. The story at that time was that they took all her art supplies away for 90 days. Seems to me that she decided to flip that into her feeding the world's hungry.

Several items are considered contraband because of high sugar levels, not so much bugs/vermin, but because they are useful in the fermentation process...

:hilarious: :hilarious: LOL !

But on a serious note, JSS had to know that the COA was going to overturn her decision ... it was foolish of her to even consider "secret testimony of the top secret witness " !

:gaah:

I don' think so. I think in this trial she lost perspective, and felt justified in her decision.

Does this mean poor JA. doesn't want to continue on the stand for all to see?? That's her choice. So they use that choice to get the DP thrown out. Is that correct. Gotta get back to work.

It looks that way.

Most defendants don't speak at all!! This murderer can't keep her mouth shut. Who gets on the stand for 19 plus days!!!

(Like I said before, I think she is afraid of Juan's cross)

I so agree with you...she is afraid of Juan's cross.....Woooo I just can't wait for it!

That was or is their plan B.

Did I read somewhere they would make her anyway...get on the stand? Where is AZL?

Could she actually be refusing to get on the stand to be cross examined? Looking forward to learning what the motion says and to finding out what this means.

I'm not an Atty but I don't think she can refuse to be cross examined since she has already testified.

She may be saying she is refusing to provide further testimony - but I think JSS can order her to at least be crossed by Juan. Jodi could refuse to answer his questions, he will say "non-responsive" . . . . yada yada

And they do have that really sweet zapper stun belt on her for the "Inquisition" type of testimony. (just teasing)

That was or is their plan B.

Cool then since we are done with the games now, can we just get on with the trial? If she doesn't want to testify so be it! She already testified in the first trial so I doubt this would fly for an appeal. The judge better make sure she is wearing her gonads and make this ruling swift. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value