MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Katydid23. I assume her personal FB has been deactivated and we can't see who her friends are.

Such a heinous crime. Prayers for her family. Two children taken away unexpectedly within 2 years. It's been a year since my Momma passed and my heart still aches. I can't imagine if I had children and both were taken away so early. :(

From the beginning, I thought this was a female led attack. Either planned or carried out. I don't know why, but it was my first thought.

May I ask why you think it's a female. I never thought that and you could be right.

Thank you, Katydid23. I assume her personal FB has been deactivated and we can't see who her friends are.

Such a heinous crime. Prayers for her family. Two children taken away unexpectedly within 2 years. It's been a year sinlce my Momma passed and my heart still aches. I can't imagine if I had children and both were taken away so early. :(
Omg, I didn't know they now lost 2 children. How can anybody deal with that? My heart breaks for this family.

May I ask why you think it's a female. I never thought that and you could be right.

A female or several crossed my mind ,too. Jealous females of the sadistic type would enjoy disfigurement from fire. UGH. I hope that is not the case. JMO

http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Charred-remains-of-Jessica-Chambers-car.jpg

I showed my firefighter friend the picture of the interior of Jessica's car and asked him if it's possible that the fire could have caused the back of the seat to be reclined that way and he said he seriously doubted it. It would appear then that it was reclined that way deliberately. It is reclined way too far down for anyone to be able to drive that way and especially someone of Jessica's size.

I am still of the belief that something sexual took place in that car, whether it was forced or consensual. The position of the seat just makes me believe that even more. I am leaning more towards it being non-consensual and the fire was set to try and destroy evidence of any fingerprints or DNA. I also firmly believe it was someone she knew. If it had been a random attack, there would be no need for whoever is responsible to dispose of her phone as it would provide no direct link to that person/s.

There are only a few scenarios I can think of that can explain the seat backs position if it isn't sex related...

1. Someone reclining the seat so you aren't visible to the public to perhaps do some kind of drugs, like smoking some pot.
2. Her car is on fire and she is wearing her seatbelt and can't get it off. Recline the seat to try and slide out from underneath the belt.
Imagine you are driving down this road and come across a car on fire and you see someone in the car. What are you going to do? More than likely you are going to stop and try to help that person escape. I know I would. Now if you are driving down the road and see the car on fire, but don't see anyone in it, what will you do? Some people grab their phone and call the fire in, but continue driving. Some may also pull over, but at a safe distance to call it in.
3. Jessica is unconscious prior to the fire being started. The person responsible reclines the seat to keep her out of view from any potential motorists driving past, then starts the fire and flees.

Out of those three scenarios I think #3 is more plausible, but don't believe any of those three happened. There are a couple of things that I am wondering. We know that the fire was called in by a motorist and when firefighters arrived, her car was engulfed. What we don't know is did the motorist actually drive past her car or did the see it from a distance? When it was called in, was the car engulfed or just a small fire? If they drove past her car, did they stop even if only for a few seconds? Did they notice if there was anyone in the car?

Chris Best ‏@WMChrisBest 3m3 minutes ago
Hear from the man whose name was reportedly one of the LAST words Jessica Chambers spoke. @JBroachWMC EXCLUSIVE on @WMCActionNews5 at 10.

https://twitter.com/WMChrisBest

:thinking:

A female or several crossed my mind ,too. Jealous females of the sadistic type would enjoy disfigurement from fire. UGH. I hope that is not the case. JMO
After, I read your post, I thought the same thing. So horrific.

LE must know by now who called her at the gas station. THAT seems to be when she decided to "go somewhere" and bought extra gas. It sounds like a trap, but if it wasn't then it almost has to be random...........which it sure doesn't look like. Possibly she stopped by the "party" and was returning home toward Courtland on Herron and was being followed. ???? Wish we knew where this so-called party was. JMO

http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Charred-remains-of-Jessica-Chambers-car.jpg

I showed my firefighter friend the picture of the interior of Jessica's car and asked him if it's possible that the fire could have caused the back of the seat to be reclined that way and he said he seriously doubted it. It would appear then that it was reclined that way deliberately. It is reclined way too far down for anyone to be able to drive that way and especially someone of Jessica's size.

I am still of the belief that something sexual took place in that car, whether it was forced or consensual. The position of the seat just makes me believe that even more. I am leaning more towards it being non-consensual and the fire was set to try and destroy evidence of any fingerprints or DNA. I also firmly believe it was someone she knew. If it had been a random attack, there would be no need for whoever is responsible to dispose of her phone as it would provide no direct link to that person/s.

There are only a few scenarios I can think of that can explain the seat backs position if it isn't sex related...

1. Someone reclining the seat so you aren't visible to the public to perhaps do some kind of drugs, like smoking some pot.
2. Her car is on fire and she is wearing her seatbelt and can't get it off. Recline the seat to try and slide out from underneath the belt.
Imagine you are driving down this road and come across a car on fire and you see someone in the car. What are you going to do? More than likely you are going to stop and try to help that person escape. I know I would. Now if you are driving down the road and see the car on fire, but don't see anyone in it, what will you do? Some people grab their phone and call the fire in, but continue driving. Some may also pull over, but at a safe distance to call it in.

3. Jessica is unconscious prior to the fire being started. The person responsible reclines the seat to keep her out of view from any potential motorists driving past, then starts the fire and flees.

Out of those three scenarios I think #3 is more plausible, but don't believe any of those three happened. There are a couple of things that I am wondering. We know that the fire was called in by a motorist and when firefighters arrived, her car was engulfed. What we don't know is did the motorist actually drive past her car or did they see it from a distance? When it was called in, was the car engulfed or just a small fire? If they drove past her car, did they stop even if only for a few seconds? Did they notice if there was anyone in the car?

Droopy, due to the flammable liquid accelerant used to ignite the fire and the burning contents of the vehicle's interior. There would have been a large plume of black smoke visible from a distance, yet low visibility in close proximity of the car, imo. Imo, there is a high likelyhood that JC was sexually assaulted due to the seat position, delay in releasing the autopsy report, and the futile attempt by the perp/s to destroy forensic evidence.
Although it would seem that fire would destroy indictable dna forensics. In some cases, a fire actually preserves evidence, as was shown in the Tullahoma, TN Nursing student Megan Sharpton case, 07/2012;

A 37-year-old man Donnie Frank Jones, of Tullahoma, TN, who pleaded guilty in the death of a Middle Tennessee nursing student... after he previously pleaded guilty in the death of 24-year-old Megan Sharpton. ... Police said she was murdered and her body was set on fire to cover up the crime.

Sharpton, of Tullahoma, TN, was found dead by a passing driver near the Awalt Bridge in July 2012. Police said she was murdered and her body was set on fire to cover up the crime, but the fire instead preserved DNA evidence that prosecutors say matched Jones.

Jones was charged with first-degree murder, felony murder, two counts of especially aggravated kidnapping and two counts of aggravated rape.

Read more: http://www.wsmv.com/story/20012882/megan-sharpton-plea-deal-donnie-jones#ixzz3LjJ4bpyb

I see Anon is acting up again. Threatening to reveal info on her ex.

here is an example of what can happen:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...after-being-raped-set-on-fire-in-Wichita-park

Prosecutors have filed attempted capital murder charges against Cornell A. McNeal, a Wichita man accused of raping a woman and setting her on fire at a public park.
Police say the woman was walking home from work when she was attacked.

Neighbors say they found the woman after hearing screams her and seeing a grass fire in the park. Firefighters were called to the scene to put out the fire. The woman was taken to the hospital in very critical condition...

The 36-year-old was a mother of four.

Twitter: just as unreliable as Topix, but shorter.

'You Don't Even Treat A Dog Like This'
http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/clip/10933411/you-dont-even-treat-a-dog-like-this

PANOLA COUNTY, Miss. (FOX13) - Panola County employee Ben Chambers said he is still grieving and calling for the public's help in coming forward with any information that will help solve his daughter's fiery murder.

He praised investigators for their work and cried over his daughter's brutal murder.

"The doctor told us in Memphis that they had squirted stuff in her mouth and she was burned so much deep down," Chambers said.

District Attorney John Champion has confirmed that some kind of flammable liquid was used in the fiery killing of Jessica Chambers.

"I mean it's bad. I have been doing this for 21 years and as far as the means of death it is certainly the worst I have dealt with," said Champion.

News video via WMC News 5:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ln5BP0SEzI#t=145

There is NO indication that this was a hate crime.

There is NO indication that drug or gang activity was involved.

Please stay on track and post according to the facts as they've been reported in MSM to date. Rumors will not help to solve this crime or to bring comfort to Jessica's family.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member