Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi wants to end for the day and Judge asks for counsel to approach. #jodiarias

*advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored* and more *advertiser censored* has been the theme of this penalty phase.

The original trial was abuse, abuse, abuse- Travis was a violent abuser oh, and a pedophile.

Jodi in her allocution showed she had a pretty decent childhood, with a continuously abusive MOTHER and a father who was abusive once or twice. Pretty nice boyfriends and fond memories and friendship and love for everyone in her past- her of them and them of her- except for Travis. Remember opening statements... what was different about Travis?

Remember- she asked the original jury (during allocution) to save her life FOR HER FAMILY. She didn't want to commit suicide any longer because her family did not deserve to suffer that. They don't deserve to lose her. They now have to hold a picture of her up for holiday gatherings and group pictures.

How does she now completely CHANGE that story, for her new and unknowing jury, and tie these stories together somehow?

The *advertiser censored* must have something to do with the abuse she suffered as a child. MOO. Her father was a *advertiser censored* addict... he exposed her to *advertiser censored*? He used her and made homemade *advertiser censored* with her? He masturbated to *advertiser censored* and made her watch? Her mother knew of this?

This secrecy is about several groups of people not learning the lies until well after the verdict right?

The media- who will match prior soundbites, transcripts, interviews to show to the WORLD this is nothing but a new lie?

The old jury- because they will know unequivocally that they were bamboozled and made a HUGE mistake?

Her family?

Her supporters?

What is with the *advertiser censored*= this time around?

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 43s43 seconds ago
Judge calls evening recess, court resumes Monday at 9:30am MT. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 53s53 seconds ago
See you Monday at 9:30am. #jodiarias

Do you know the date Taylor Searle showed TA how to clean up the computer? I wonder if TA password protected it after he cleaned it up. IMO, TA could have been looking at *advertiser censored* and unable to admit it and blamed it on the roommate. It could get him in trouble with his church if they found out about it. He had already been in trouble for having sex with Deanna. Another strike and he could have been excommunicated. MOO

Sorry. That doesn't fly, IMO. If for no other reason.....why would a terrified and *advertiser censored* -watching Travis risk asking anyone to look at what was on his computer?

I would love to see Nurmi and Wilmott as a team in another big case against Juan - BUT - with a judge who controls his court with an iron fist. Now that would be some entertaining trial watching.

Oh if only wishes could come true!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 34s35 seconds ago
Maria walks over near #JodiArias and JA grabs for her arm and pulls her closer.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s46 seconds ago
John Smith is told to return Wednesday so looks like new witness on Monday. This is a hot mess #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 45s46 seconds ago
Judge Stephens just called it a day. Smith is still on the stand. Hearing tomorrow. Trial resumes Monday. #JodiArias

Dunno, there is a market for unscrupulous attorneys.

Not so much for ones whose only claim to fame is that their first and only client, while in private practice, received the death penalty.

MOO

There's no point in saying this, but didn't JSS instruct the jury earlier to disregard this scurrilous accusation? After she allowed Nurmi to make it, that is?

Well, Sherry is a little slow on the uptake and Juan is no doubt in a coma by now.

WHAT GOOD WOULD IT DO HIM TO OBJECT?

He hasn't won an important one since Superman died!

Do you know the date Taylor Searle showed TA how to clean up the computer? I wonder if TA password protected it after he cleaned it up. IMO, TA could have been looking at *advertiser censored* and unable to admit it and blamed it on the roommate. It could get him in trouble with his church if they found out about it. He had already been in trouble for having sex with Deanna. Another strike and he could have been excommunicated. MOO

All I know is that Taylor Searle will be called as a witness and this is what he has said. As for what Travis did or his reasons, the poor guy has been trashed enough without us piling on. Don't care what his church thinks of him!

So, no transcript today then? Lots of wine supplies across the country going to waste lol.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 34s35 seconds ago
Maria walks over near #JodiArias and JA grabs for her arm and pulls her closer.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s46 seconds ago
John Smith is told to return Wednesday so looks like new witness on Monday. This is a hot mess #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 45s46 seconds ago
Judge Stephens just called it a day. Smith is still on the stand. Hearing tomorrow. Trial resumes Monday. #JodiArias

BBM. Why would Psuedonym not be called back until Wednesday? Why witnesses out of order AGAIN??

I would love to see Nurmi and Wilmott as a team in another big case against Juan - BUT - with a judge who controls his court with an iron fist. Now that would be some entertaining trial watching.

Oh if only wishes could come true!

I would be so happy to NEVER hear Nurmi's name again.

It makes sense to me that this dude is "Tony" AKA Sue Duh Minh.... etc..... A big bunch of nothing.... :twocents:

I also think this secret transcript will also be a big bunch of nothing we haven't heard before. :twocents:

All this talk of whether JS had to have help with "opening" hard drive on Monday ... I thought Travis' hard drive was toast?

All I know is that Taylor Searle will be called as a witness and this is what he has said. As for what Travis did or his reasons, the poor guy has been trashed enough without us piling on. Don't care what his church thinks of him!

Travis certainly cared what his church thought of him.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 43s43 seconds ago
Judge calls evening recess, court resumes Monday at 9:30am MT. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 53s53 seconds ago
See you Monday at 9:30am. #jodiarias

Hopefully to go rifle out the transcript.

I won't be holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member