Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be confused about this, but didn't Brian N testify in December. At that time he said he had worked on this with two associates. Didn't John Smith testify today that he had been introduced to this case in Jan 2015. It seems to me there are two other "associates" who may have done "damage" or added the "incinerator" to the DT's copy of the hard drive. Seems a bit like they are trying to hide someone from the prosecution.

No, John Smith testified today that while he had worked on the hard drive and delivered a report to BN back in Sept 2014, he was not asked to testify until Jan 2015. Like probably around 5pm lat Friday afternoon when Nurmi realized that BN was not going to be able to pull off the testimony as an "expert" on someone else's report.

Tony is one of the two other guys but John Smith is the one who apparently actually did the work and the report that BN may have been trying to pass off as his own.

MOO

He said he worked on case Oct./Nov..about time Dorian was on case and JA was representing herself. Then he was "let go" (paraphrasing). And, called back again or up again in Jan 2015..after the fiasco with BN

Sorry moderators and others but I'm getting very frustrated with this judge. If she is not capable of making decisions concerning this trial. ( she is a judge after all ) and must rely on the Supreme Court to try her case for her why has she not been replaced ?

Because Maricopa County voters retained her in autumn of 2012 by more than 70% of ballots cast, and she doesn't stand for retention again until 2016.

PDFs, people. Has the court never heard of this space-age innovation?

Am I the only one remembering the Flintstones cartoon where the bird would use his beak to type out the news on rock tablets? Perhaps the court is sitting around with clay tablets and a stylus?

Bk received the information from Traviss journals about the new girl

Yes. I read the journals. As did Chris and Sky , a long time ago. I meant Travis did not write about why he was angry with JA, nor about whatever it was that she did to him.

No, John Smith testified today that while he had worked on the hard drive and delivered a report to BN back in Sept 2014, he was not asked to testify until Jan 2015. Like probably around 5pm lat Friday afternoon when Nurmi realized that BN was not going to be able to pull off the testimony as an "expert" on someone else's report.

Tony is one of the two other guys but John Smith is the one who apparently actually did the work and the report that BN may have been trying to pass off as his own.

MOO

Thanks so much Kamille! I must have missed a tweet or two! :blushing:

Yes. I read the journals. As did Chris and Sky , a long time ago. I meant Travis did not write about why he was angry with JA, nor about whatever it was that she did to him.

Not directly, no. But I really do find the supposition of what BK is suggesting is the most plausible explanation of what caused the now notorious huge fight. The dates and context knowing what we do now, I can definitely see that being the most likely ignition to the inferno that ensued.

Eta- and I do believe with how most relationships go, that there's usually not just one singular cause for a fight like they had. It usually originates from a situation that like I described above was the ignition to the inferno. And poor Travis, he had endured so much from cmja I can infer that is probably true here. That was what set him off, it's even possible she attempted to erase his message to the new girl and replace it with something of a sexual nature. I do agree, somehow that sex tape I think was brought up during this fight

For me, it tells me they've had a year and a half to prepare a case and they just grabbed this young guy at the last minute, last week and completely threw him to the wolves.

With LKN insisting all the while that his computer 'expert' needs more time to find *advertiser censored*.

I think it's funny-weird that Travis didn't journal at all after May 29th, it just seemed to me it was more or less a daily thing.

Are they sure JA didn't rip out a few pages of his journal after she slaughtered him?

Not directly, no. But I really do find the supposition of what BK is suggesting is the most plausible explanation of what caused the now notorious huge fight. The dates and context knowing what we do now, I can definitely see that being the most likely ignition to the inferno that ensued.

Yes. He was demanding she disclose the name of someone she claimed gave her information about him. Obviously Jodi made up a story that this person came to her work and told her secrets about Travis (hmmm,,just like when people showed up and told her about Matt and Bianca!) to cover that she'd been email/Facebook snooping. He was pissed. Taylor Searle confirms he suspected her hacking

I may be confused about this, but didn't Brian N testify in December. At that time he said he had worked on this with two associates. Didn't John Smith testify today that he had been introduced to this case in Jan 2015. It seems to me there are two other "associates" who may have done "damage" or added the "incinerator" to the DT's copy of the hard drive. Seems a bit like they are trying to hide someone from the prosecution.

I believe John Smith testified he had also done work in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43