GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last article in the "Dallas news" section on her website was November 3rd and it is an article about the Dallas Cowboys. Other notable "news" topics she's covered are "5 Best Places for Cheap Halloween Costumes" and "UBER Gets a Shout Out in Jim Carrey's SNL Parody". Everything else she writes is filed under pop culture topics like "Eat/Drink", "Events", or "Humor". Why she is considered MSM on WS, I'll never understand.

Consider the source folks is all I'm sayin'

All I will say is this about it : The mods approved it back in September when I specifically asked and presented it to them. It was Jonni's own words and information she was giving. It was a platform to have additional media reach.

Not being a Dallas local I obviously haven't heard of the UDG blog other than in connection to this case, am I to understand that it had to be specifically approved as some form of MSM so that we could discuss it?

I don't know how WS decides which news outlets qualify and I'm not exactly sure what the significance but I assume that we don't have to believe things that are untrue just because they have been published in MSM, that would just be daft.

For example UDG reports "Christina was with 4-5 of her friends the night of the disappearance. They all parked close to each other but Christina rode with them after leaving the bar to get something to eat before returning to her girlfriend’s apartment in the Shops"

We know Christina didn't go to WB so why did she report that? Did the partygoers lie to Jonni about Christina going to get the food? Did Jonni misunderstand them? Did UDG mis-report what Jonni said? We probably can't ever know that but the fact remains that UDG reported something that wasn't true.

Once we know that we can ignore what she said, things move on, IMO we won't be able to theorise helpfully if we don't revise our thoughts once we find out that something we were told at the start is incorrect.

As the only source we have for the leave the door open text is UDG (please correct me if I'm wrong on that) I'm also going to assume that was also incorrect, it's never made any sense to me.

JMO/IMO

LOL The guy had a clothing line which taunted LE, FBI, and other entities as the sole purpose. It was extremely "in your face" to LE having your gf wear a Molly shirt while you were selling it. So all of the sudden, he would worry about cops on side roads?! Nah.

Yeah. Clothing line, as seen in CM's instagrams, was pretty weak. Also, the [modsnip] references and other such nonsense that kids say these days. Stupid and pointless.

Again...drugs.

Drugs turn even reasonable people into stupid people. You never, ever can predict what drugs will cause someone to do. You can just be sure that it isn't going to be smart.

Also - and, I don't mind showing my age here - why are people approaching their mid-20s still skateboarding? Unless they are in the X Games, or are independently wealthy, they should be working during the day.

To me, again, in my opinion, the whole crowd involved in every bit of the evening CM disappeared are weird, time wasting, drug-addled 20-somethings who were bound to stumble into some sort of trouble eventually.

She never said I lost my car keys. Afaik.
The text said lost the keys to the house leave.door open.

Why assume she got a ride?

BBM
Good question. I figured it meant that if she lost her house keys her mom would know that she kept them all together on one key ring. Lose one, lose them all. She would know. I mean they are pretty close, right? That's something a person would know about someone they are close to. My bf knows I keep all my keys together on one ring, and I know he keeps not a single key on a chain.... don't ask me how he doesn't lose them but he never does!
But later, in the radio interview, I believe, it was reported that someone was messing with her and hid her keys. If that is the case, that sure is creepy. What is the point of that? To be funny? Har dee harr harr.... not. To keep an incapacitaed person from driving home? To keep a person away from a creep who is going to be at home? To keep a person around for a "sleepover?" To .... what?

Ok soo everyone was.concerned about her driving home she had a few phone calls as she is walking yet not one call to her when she would have been on the road.
that to me raises some red flags. Where these calls just to see where she was and was she getting close to the garage?
I still say some other's are involved.
jmo
Perhaps the calls were not about where she was at all, but what she was doing at the time? Is it possible the trip was never meant for her to go home, but to score more for the party goers?

Ok soo everyone was.concerned about her driving home she had a few phone calls as she is walking yet not one call to her when she would have been on the road.
that to me raises some red flags. Where these calls just to see where she was and was she getting close to the garage?
jmo

Do we know that no-one tried to call her after 4am, I remember some discussion that some of the pings on her phone after that time might have been because people were trying to contact her. I agree that it would be odd if all attempts to contact her convieniently ceased once she got to the garage.

JMO

Do we know that no-one tried to call her after 4am, I remember some discussion that some of the pings on her phone after that time might have been because people were trying to contact her. I agree that it would be odd if all attempts to contact her convieniently ceased once she got to the garage.

JMO

I believe SN said on the Discovery ID show that he tried to call her and it appeared her phone was off or she was no longer on iMessage

She never said I lost my car keys. Afaik.
The text said lost the keys to the house leave.door open.

Why assume she got a ride?

I can see why Jonni would draw that conclusion, IF the leave the door open text had been sent after the time stamp on the garage video but Christina hadn't left in her own car it logically follows that she was going home by some other method and as this wasn't public transport she must have been getting a ride with someone.

I'm not saying I agree that this is what happened but in early September it makes sense to me that Jonni would think that.

JMO

I believe SN said on the Discovery ID show that he tried to call her and it appeared her phone was off or she was no longer on iMessage

Yes, he did say that but without going back to check from memory I thought he stopped messaging her before 4am. I wonder if anyone called after that time to check she'd got to her car safely but I can imagine they thought there was no need as she had someone walking with her.

JMO

Yes, he did say that but without going back to check from memory I thought he stopped messaging her before 4am. I wonder if anyone called after that time to check she'd got to her car safely but I can imagine they thought there was no need as she had someone walking with her.

JMO

Ahhh yes, the creepy, angry freak who had just been trying to make sexual advances towards one of the other girls.... yeah, that person.... no need for concern there.

I guess people think it takes someone smart to hide a body! It really doesn't.
All it takes is a place no one is looking.

(Last sentence bolded by me.)

This thread's title has in bright red: ACTIVE SEARCH TX and JMOM posted that they search for her every day, IIRC. I also read that professional missing person searchers have done multiple searches including aerial ones using drones christened CHRISTINA.

Surely they were given the GPS coordinates from Christina's cell phone and know where to search within a reasonable range.

Wouldn't LE also give the searchers EA's cell phone and On*Star GPS data, too?

(I'm getting more confused typing this post. I thought our digital footprints made situations such as this very unlikely - the end of privacy and all of that.)

Yeah. Clothing line, as seen in CM's instagrams, was pretty weak. Also, the[modsnip] references and other such nonsense that kids say these days. Stupid and pointless.

Again...drugs.

Drugs turn even reasonable people into stupid people. You never, ever can predict what drugs will cause someone to do. You can just be sure that it isn't going to be smart.

Also - and, I don't mind showing my age here - why are people approaching their mid-20s still skateboarding? Unless they are in the X Games, or are independently wealthy, they should be working during the day.

To me, again, in my opinion, the whole crowd involved in every bit of the evening CM disappeared are weird, time wasting, drug-addled 20-somethings who were bound to stumble into some sort of trouble eventually.

IMO that's a bit harsh about the girls at the party, I hope it's not counted as sleuthing to say that their social media show them to have jobs and at least one has a child. HF might be a waste of space druggie but I think it's unfair on the others to tar them with the same brush. Even EA was in employment.

JMO

As reported, LE sworn testimony about texts includes the following:

1 Texts from ChristinaMorris to Hunter Foster asked how to get into house, said on her way home, lost keys, found keys, photo of keys
2 The last record of Morris’ phone being used was at 3:45 a.m. on Aug. 30.
3 There had been several calls and texts earlier in the evening/morning to Foster, Petrosky, Nickerson and Logan Prendergast, her ex-boyfriend.
4 Morris was supposed to contact Nickerson when she safely made it to her car.
5 When Nickerson tried to follow up with her several minutes after their 3:43 a.m. phone conversation, he noticed the messages were no longer blue, indicating either her phone was off or she was no longer on iChat.
6 The records indicated text messages and a phone cell were made from Enrique Gutierrez Arochi's cell phone to Christina Morris’ boyfriend, Hunter Foster on August 30, 2014, at 0350, 0353, and 0355 hours.
7 1 call, 2 texts to Hunter Foster from EnriqueArochi phone around 3:50am on Aug. 30; one text asked for "some of that good rock"

Oh CP, I heart you!! I'm driving, can't wait to get home to read that aff.
Re: SA @Fox4Natalie: #muniztrial 5th witness ER Doc. Grace had signs of sex assault so decided to transfer her to Children's Hosp @FOX4

Wow what was wrong with this women my god what a sick I've never heard this before. Is she claiming insanity or was her partner involved in the SA.
Poor little girl born to a mum like that.

Ahhh yes, the creepy, angry freak who had just been trying to make sexual advances towards one of the other girls.... yeah, that person.... no need for concern there.

Well, they either thought he was OK to walk with her and so didn't need to check or they knew he was likely to attack her and didn't care so wouldn't be calling anyway.

Either way I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't calling.

This thread's title has in bright red: ACTIVE SEARCH TX and JMOM posted that they search for her every day, IIRC. I also read that professional missing person searchers have done multiple searches including aerial ones using drones christened CHRISTINA.

Surely they were given the GPS coordinates from Christina's cell phone and know where to search within a reasonable range.

(I'm getting more confused typing this post. I thought our digital footprints made situations such as this very unlikely - the end of privacy and all of that.)

We would think that LE is going to give the family and volunteer searchers all that info, but I will tell you from experience that this is not always the case. LE conducts their own searches and may just tell the family "We're searching and you feel free to do the same." and that's that. It is an investigation, after all, and LE wouldn't want important details that are key to a conviction to be revealed to the public too early. People yap all day on sm and forums such as these, and that could really screw up an investigation. It is maddening, trust me. Even more so when the missing person is NEVER found and the family never knows all the details.

jmo

THIS. ^^^

That is all.

As reported, LE sworn testimony about texts includes the following:

1 Texts from ChristinaMorris to Hunter Foster asked how to get into house, said on her way home, lost keys, found keys, photo of keys
2 The last record of Morris’ phone being used was at 3:45 a.m. on Aug. 30.
3 There had been several calls and texts earlier in the evening/morning to Foster, Petrosky, Nickerson and Logan Prendergast, her ex-boyfriend.
4 Morris was supposed to contact Nickerson when she safely made it to her car.
5 When Nickerson tried to follow up with her several minutes after their 3:43 a.m. phone conversation, he noticed the messages were no longer blue, indicating either her phone was off or she was no longer on iChat.
6 The records indicated text messages and a phone cell were made from Enrique Gutierrez Arochi's cell phone to Christina Morris’ boyfriend, Hunter Foster on August 30, 2014, at 0350, 0353, and 0355 hours.
7 1 call, 2 texts to Hunter Foster from EnriqueArochi phone around 3:50am on Aug. 30; one text asked for "some of that good rock"

Thank you Steve, that should be a pinned post, very useful

So, back to UDG

"Christina sent a text at 3:36am to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said “I can’t find the keys to the house.” after no response at 3:58am, 1 minute after the surveillance footage was taken, she sent another text to her boyfriend that said, “Can you please leave the door unlocked?” –As said by her mother “This means she must have gotten a ride with someone.”"

Where does the 3.58 text fit in?

JMO

JMO

BBM

Yes. It would indeed be .... odd. (imo)

Thank you Steve, that should be a pinned post, very useful

So, back to UDG

"Christina sent a text at 3:36am to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said “I can’t find the keys to the house.” after no response at 3:58am, 1 minute after the surveillance footage was taken, she sent another text to her boyfriend that said, “Can you please leave the door unlocked?” –As said by her mother “This means she must have gotten a ride with someone.”"

Where does the 3.58 text fit in? JMO

LOL I'm really not sure why we're still discussing this debunked blog, especially when it's 4 months out of date and we have tons of sworn-to-be-accurate testimony instead from within the last month, to work with. No point in even worrying about what that blog says, it's a relic (at best).

Obviously, the last text from CM's phone was at or before 3:45. "The last record of Morris’ phone being used was at 3:45 a.m. on Aug. 30." - sworn testimony by LE

Unfortunately, the family didn't learn about the cell phone pings at 4:47, 4:56, and 5:32 until we did. I remember asking JMOM about it when the news broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti