GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, he was busy at 8:00am or he would have made the effort to show up for work on time.

Here is my (totally made-up/possible) timeline
05:40 am Arrives home, collects items he thinks he might need, ie garbage bags, gloves, possibly a sheet, tarp or equipment/travel bag with handles, and cleans himself up a bit.
06:30 am Takes off again with Christina in his trunk, wrapped in something or in a zipped bag.
07:30 am Disposes of Christina (and her possessions if he has not already done so) heads home
08:00 am Due to start work, but is otherwise occupied (on the road? Busy cleaning? Who knows)
10:00 am Leaves for work, having vacuumed and cleaned car, taken a shower and changed into work clothes
10:15 am Caught on video at Kroger gas station doing a last minute inspection and wiping down car
10:50 am Shows up at work, with obvious injuries

I just posted a scenario very similar... without as much detail..lol

Perhaps the "keep up appearances" wasn't a biggie with his brother. (I'm thinking it mattered, but certainly it's only a guess.)

But we still have the question to answer: if he was not at work at 8 (and he wasn't), why not? What was so urgent that he had to skip work for a few hours, especially on THAT day when he needed for all to look normal? He was not at work, and it's reasonable he was not at home either, so where was he from 8:00-10:15?

I think he slept for a while, especially if he DIDN'T score any of that "good rock" which he was probably after to get him through the work day after being up all night. The other thought I had is that he started some of his cleaning routine immediately. He spent some of that time after the sun came up sleeping & some of it cleaning up.

I've been meaning to respond to the speculation that perhaps Christina wanted HF to leave the hotel room door unlocked at W. I'm not aware that you CAN leave a hotel room door unlocked unless you prop it open. They lock automatically when they close each time. It's very easy to lock your keys in the room because of that feature. When you go to get ice, you can just turn the bolt lock backward, and it will sort of block the door from closing, but that's the only way to actually keep a hotel room door "unlocked."

Perhaps those of you who think she was referring to the hotel room door are thinking that this is what she meant. Even in a dormitory I stayed in recently during an event the door locked behind us every time we left the room. Our group grew accustomed to propping the doors open with waste baskets so we wouldn't get locked out when we were going out in the hallway to chat with neighbors.

Re odor, and it being an issue that fast, perhaps not. It's not instantaneous, and there may have been more than enough time to get her moved without a noticeable odor.

We know that the temp range from 4:53am to 10:53am at McKinney station was 73.0-77.0, and a slight dip to 72.0 for part of that. So it was consistently "around 75" between the time when she most likely was dead in his trunk and when he got back to the gas station at 10:15am.

This website http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...sic-medicine-smell/+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us asked Dr. Lyle (the author of Forensics, A Guide For Writers and Forensics for Dummies) about how fast odor would be appearing with a constant 75 degree temp. His reply was "Under those conditions a faint musty odor would appear in about 24 hours." So we can't say an odor would have forced him to have to get her out of his car before a 7:30 trip to somewhere.

As for daylight, that would certainly be a factor. I certainly understand the pre-5:30 or pre-daylight thinking for when he removed her from his trunk. Possible, of course, you betcha. But for me, not the most likely and here's why I think that.

First, I think he went home for a bit to establish an alibi: ie, go home, act normal, then pretend to go to work and hide her when he should have been at work. In fact, he claimed "I was at work at 8, so I couldn't have been involved," and his use of that false alibi, to me, was a red flag that said to me he felt that was EXACTLY when he needed one.

Second, the fact that he wasn't at work at 8, when he really needed to be acting like all was normal, tells me something MAJOR was being done by him at that time that couldn't wait. A manager, skipping work, he had to have a HUGE HUGE HUGE crisis that couldn't wait, that kept him from going to work and pretending all was normal, and I believe we know what that emergency was..

Daylight means he had to find some place remote, of course, away from people. But there are plenty of areas with lonely deserted roads, so I think he mentally picked a place he had deen or driven past before, and went there.
Steve you got me doing some reading on decomposition and I found the below points helpful to give me a better understanding of it all.

Rigor mortis may develop very rapidly if the body is acidotic at the time of death. Signs of a struggle may explain accelerated rigor mortis, because rigor mortis is related to a drop in pH within myocytes. In some cases, rigor mortis or livor mortis may appear in patterns inconsistent with the effect of gravity at the scene. This indicates that the body was moved (either by early responders or someone else) before the investigator assessed the body. It may indicate that the body has been transported from another crime scene.

Circumstantial time markers may assist in narrowing the postmortem interval. Similarly, the time and date that a final email or text message was sent may be helpful in assisting in the estimation of the PMI.

During the early PMI, however, valuable trace evidence may persist, including the presence of sperm and prostatic acid phosphatase in sexual assault cases, although such evidence does degrade with time.

Another common myth involves loss of bowel and bladder control at the time of death. Although this may occur, it is in no way a universal phenomenon. In most cases, urine can be recovered from the bladder at the time of autopsy and the rectum often contains fecal material.

Here is the link if anyone is interested in reading in uts entirety

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1680032-overview#aw2aab6b4

I am just curious as to how long would it take to drive from EA's home to Christina's home and back?
(Not that I am saying or insinuating that he did, rather I am just curious as to the time this would take) Thanks in advance.

Re odor, and it being an issue that fast, perhaps not. It's not instantaneous, and there may have been more than enough time to get her moved without a noticeable odor.

We know that the temp range from 4:53am to 10:53am at McKinney station was 73.0-77.0, and a slight dip to 72.0 for part of that. So it was consistently "around 75" between the time when she most likely was dead in his trunk and when he got back to the gas station at 10:15am.

This website http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...sic-medicine-smell/+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us asked Dr. Lyle (the author of Forensics, A Guide For Writers and Forensics for Dummies) about how fast odor would be appearing with a constant 75 degree temp. His reply was "Under those conditions a faint musty odor would appear in about 24 hours." So we can't say an odor would have forced him to have to get her out of his car before a 7:30 trip to somewhere.

As for daylight, that would certainly be a factor. I certainly understand the pre-5:30 or pre-daylight thinking for when he removed her from his trunk. Possible, of course, you betcha. But for me, not the most likely and here's why I think that.

First, I think he went home for a bit to establish an alibi: ie, go home, act normal, then pretend to go to work and hide her when he should have been at work. In fact, he claimed "I was at work at 8, so I couldn't have been involved," and his use of that false alibi, to me, was a red flag that said to me he felt that was EXACTLY when he needed one.

Second, the fact that he wasn't at work at 8, when he really needed to be acting like all was normal, tells me something MAJOR was being done by him at that time that couldn't wait. A manager, skipping work, he had to have a HUGE HUGE HUGE crisis that couldn't wait, that kept him from going to work and pretending all was normal, and I believe we know what that emergency was..

Daylight means he had to find some place remote, of course, away from people. But there are plenty of areas with lonely deserted roads, so I think he mentally picked a place he had deen or driven past before, and went there.
Ok. I am off to bed. I hope if anyone was to look at my phone history, I would not get in trouble for some of the searches I have done! It is out of curiousity and educating myself from discussions and things brought up here.

Anyway, I did find that the fluid that is left behind from a decomposing body can smell really bad and it takes cleaning with an enzymatic cleaner to get rid of the smell.

So even if she was not in his trunk long enough for a decomposing body to start giving off an odor (you state 24 hours) any body fluids of a deceased person can still make the area smell like a dead body or carcass.

This was info gathered from several articles so I will just state all my opinions and call it a night.

Ok. I am off to bed. I hope if anyone was to look at my phone history, I would not get in trouble for some of the searches I have done! It is out of curiousity and educating myself from discussions and things brought up here.

Anyway, I did find that the fluid that is left behind from a decomposing body can smell really bad and it takes cleaning with an enzymatic cleaner to get rid of the smell.

So even if she was not in his trunk long enough for a decomposing body to start giving off an odor (you state 24 hours) any body fluids of a deceased person can still make the area smell like a dead body or carcass.

This was info gathered from several articles so I will just state all my opinions and call it a night.
We have all said the same thing around here! LOL Can you imagine if LE looked at the searches we do concerning various cases?! Oh, My! Lots to explain!

I'm trying to find the exact wording of the keys text. Was it "the keys" "my keys" or is it not known for sure?

The key convo was according to VI's waaay in the beginning however according to the Affidavids, LE believed she had 2 keys (as pictured in the photo/text to HF) with her at the time of her disappearance.

IMO- (in case you care lol) is the whole lost key situation was resolved when CM walked out of PP apt.
According to BF latest tweets...
@BF_StarNews: Texts from #ChristinaMorris to Hunter Foster asked how to get into house, said on her way home, lost keys, found keys, photo of keys

I know ppl keep bringing that up but that misunderstanding has since been updated.

I've been meaning to respond to the speculation that perhaps Christina wanted HF to leave the hotel room door unlocked at W. I'm not aware that you CAN leave a hotel room door unlocked unless you prop it open. They lock automatically when they close each time. It's very easy to lock your keys in the room because of that feature. When you go to get ice, you can just turn the bolt lock backward, and it will sort of block the door from closing, but that's the only way to actually keep a hotel room door "unlocked."

Perhaps those of you who think she was referring to the hotel room door are thinking that this is what she meant. Even in a dormitory I stayed in recently during an event the door locked behind us every time we left the room. Our group grew accustomed to propping the doors open with waste baskets so we wouldn't get locked out when we were going out in the hallway to chat with neighbors.
You raise a valid point. I don't see see a drug dealer propping his door open. It could be bad for his health. However, he could request an entry card be given to her at the desk when she came in and the meaning would be much the same.

:gasp: all your bolding and red letters make me feel like I'm in trouble.

I know that the information in the court hearing regarding pings by granite parkway was new for searchers. So they didn't have that. Places that have been searched can't be talked about so all I will say is, I think searchers are doing the very best they can with the info they are given.

I kinda sounded like Tilley there.

LOL, I was just playing around with the formatting on here. I hadn't used it much before. Hoping to graduate to emoticons by June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname