GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #36 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question, if I went out and bought a burner phone today and was using it for some nefarious reason would LE be able to get records of my calls? I'm asking b/c I wonder if _____ had a phone that LE didn't know about would they be able to get records of the activity on that phone because they were checking on all of ____'s phones while investigating the drug charges? (sorry for that long sentence lol)

JMO

Good question! Also, if someone was doing meth and got really pizzed at someone else and knew better than to take a cell phone at all, and just went to kick somebody's arse who kept calling him and texting him sending him into a psychotic rage. . .

I think that's possible... No cell phone. No track at all.

Good question! Also, if someone was doing meth and got really pizzed at someone else and knew better than to take a cell phone at all, and just went to kick somebody's arse who kept calling him and texting him sending him into a psychotic rage. . .

I think that's possible... No cell phone. No track at all.

Sure, and then EA could offer, "Here, man, put her in my car and I'll take the fall for you."

Okay, did anybody watch ID Sunday night and see the show where somebody had cleaned a crime scene and the detectives came back later and said the area that luminesced didn't necessarily mean blood? It was stated (maybe this was Cold Justice - Love Yolanda and Kelly) that if industrial strength cleaners are used that sometimes those areas will luminesce simply from the chemical.

Sure, and then EA could offer, "Here, man, put her in my car and I'll take the fall for you."

lol! What if when he and CM left the garage they met with good rock dealer and he let the good rock dealer borrow his car with CM?

Do we know if HF answered the text asking for good rock? I was wondering if EA sent the text to HF's regular cell since he didn't know about HF's business phone. HF would probably ignore the call so if LE asked him about the text he could just say it must of been a mistake or wrong number and he just ignored it.

Another question, if I went out and bought a burner phone today and was using it for some nefarious reason would LE be able to get records of my calls? I'm asking b/c I wonder if HF had a phone that LE didn't know about would they be able to get records of the activity on that phone because they were checking on all of HF's phones while investigating the drug charges? (sorry for that long sentence lol)

JMO
LE would have no way to trace a burner phone back to a specific person. It is why they call them "burners"...it means they can be used and tossed before being caught with them in their possession and are untraceable.

lol! What if when he and CM left the garage they met with good rock dealer and he let the good rock dealer borrow his car with CM?

So, EA is gonna do 99 years or whatever to cover for "good rock dealer"?... nah.. jmo

I haven't read all the posts, but would be interested in hearing thoughts on where Christina or, sadly, her body, may be. I was thinking..she was tiny, and he could have pushed her down a storm drain.Wondering if LE or anyone has searched these along the route he drove, or near the shops,etc.??

LOL. Sure, could work with a "nothing is true; everything is possible" perspective.

Okay, did anybody watch ID Sunday night and see the show where somebody had cleaned a crime scene and the detectives came back later and said the area that luminesced didn't necessarily mean blood? It was stated (maybe this was Cold Justice - Love Yolanda and Kelly) that if industrial strength cleaners are used that sometimes those areas will luminesce simply from the chemical.
Clorox reacts with luminol, too. The good news is even if someone is cleaning up spots with cleaner, they probably will miss a few blood spots where it has seeped in or is hiding from view. The luminol helps find the area to search.

I haven't read all the posts, but would be interested in hearing thoughts on where Christina or, sadly, her body, may be. I was thinking..she was tiny, and he could have pushed her down a storm drain.Wondering if LE or anyone has searched these along the route he drove, or near the shops,etc.??
My thoughts are she ended up in a landfill after he put her in a dumpster.

Yes but the more charges the better! Sometimes they don't have enough evidence and if they do it just ads for time, depending how ordered to serve.

I'm with Zippixx. I don't understand. Didn't a judge rule that in fact they do have enough evidence to hold him? He lost the bond reduction hearing after the judge heard what they have on him?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500