Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Jen:
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 28s29 seconds ago

The jury wanted an alternate to replace this hold out that refused to deliberate #jodiarias #3tvarias

----- So WHY wasn't this juror that REFUSED to deliberate replaced ?
Yes.
Thank God Scott Peterson jury was heard by their judge. Their undeliberating juror was takne off. JSS should not be reelected.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! 11 jurors did not consider BPD was a mitigating factor.

Can't this stealth juror be held accountable somehow? Sigh.

I am listening and am glad I am. There was one stealth juror, who from day one, who would not deliberate. Otherwise Jodi would have gotten the DP so in a small way, it's making me feel better. They were smart jurors, didn't buy any of the BS but they can't help it if there is one stealth.

OH...I am loving this jury. I don't want to hear from the DEFENSE.

JSS should have pulled this juror off as soon as she admitted to watching the movie and refusing to deliberate.

AZL - WHAT should JSS have done, once the Jury informed her that one juror was unwilling to deliberate at all?

But why weren't they removed? I don't understand if someone doesn't want to deliberate they were not removed.

The Jury ----

They all felt like Jodi had NO remorse. They looked for it.

Man, I feel bad for this jury. They tried hard. Damn stealth juror.

Ok, I know I am going to be slammed for this but I just have to get it off my chest.

After listening to these jurors I am convinced that the court system and the Judge callously victimized these jurors but refusing to consider their complaints of a juror refusing to review relevant evidence. I mean we are willing to put our trust in the average juror to make very difficult decisions but we ignore their pleas that a juror is refusing to deliberate.

I absolutely cannot believe this is ok with anyone, no matter what your stance on the DP is.

I can't believe that there is no remedy for this GROSS MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE.

I agree with you dear Mindmatters. I agree with you completely.

She has plenty room to be criticized ......but listening to them, this all comes down to a liar. She said she could do this, she lied. She went into this with her mind made up. Day one. Nothing will convince otherwise now.

No, sorry. I also blame the JSS.

Jurors really liked Judge Stephens!

No wonder Jody was sorry for the verdict. I bet she did not expect that 11 people want her dead.
Hubby told me to throw her in a mens prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror