GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with comments under news articles or FB posts is that ANYONE can say anything they want. There are "trolls" out there looking for attention and love posting stuff first, so they look important, or just for shock value.

That's why we are asked not to bring rumors here unless they are verified by LE or MSM.

I just don't want our thread shut down. :please:

THIS. Exactly this. Anyone can say anything and look, here we are, running with it... giving it the desired attention.

I hope this was an accident in lieu of anything nefarious.

How an accident? My husband said that was 99.9% impossible. They are either underground (the tank) or the lid is too heavy for a 5 yo to move.

Do a google search. It happens more often than you'd think.

Just thinking outloud. If it wasn't Noah himself that placed himself in the tank then it would be someone else obviously. Now would a stranger or someone Noah knew kidnap him only to place him on his own property? Unlikely. If the sherif knows the family would he still be allowed to handle the case? -I don't think he does but am just wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIP little Noah xoxo

Question: how is it known that Noah had his box of pokemon cards with him? Mom said he was watching cartoons, I thought. TIA

The family was at the press conf.? And, were just finding out about Noah? That doesn't make sense.....

The sheriff needs to explain why the septic wasn't checked the previous 3 times the home/property was searched....if it has an above ground lid that a child could lift and fall in.....

Maybe they (the Pokémon cards) resided in his jacket pocket...my son has a "guy" who comes with him everywhere and lives in his jacket pocket.

Question to Self: WHY. DO. I. DO. THIS? I know better than to follow children's cases (after Samantha Runnion, and Jessica Lunsford). Usually I don't but I checked in on this one and saw his little face and could not leave. I am just sick over this, as I know everyone else is. RIP little guy.

I think the last verified sighting from someone other than Ashley or Paul was Saturday night, so he could have been placed in the septic under the cover of darkness.

OK I'm missing something..didn't the sheriff say they verified from the surveillance video that Noah was with his parents Sunday morning?

We have ours covered w the top then about 3 ft of dirt and then a old wine barrel on top of that w flowers in it. It's my camo, I would assume theirs was covered too...or LE would Hv already looked inside!!

Just thinking outloud. If it wasn't Noah himself that placed himself in the tank then it would be someone else obviously. Now would a stranger or someone Noah knew kidnap him only to place him on his own property? Unlikely. If the sherif knows the family would he still be allowed to handle the case? -I don't think he does but am just wondering.

Or would two little boys playing help one in? And be scared of getting in trouble?

I know when I went to my grandmas in the city, we would play ball outside and they had drains that the ball could go down, and we had a designated kid who would crawl in and get them basically because he was mean as a snake and scared of nothing. Once he went in to get the ball, and ran through the sewer system to another exit and crawled out and went home. You should have seen my grandmothers face when we told her "JonJon went into a drain and didn't come back out" hours after the fact! Basically a long way to say kids could help each other to do something like this, but may not speak up out of fear. (We just didn't think it was important for some reason to mention it any sooner than we did, and only spoke up when asked why we came back from playing ball so soon)

I find all of these timelines and sightings so very confusing and hard to keep track of. I don't know what I personally believe. I hope Noah left this world in peace that is all I know.

OK I'm missing something..didn't the sheriff say they verified from the surveillance video that Noah was with his parents Sunday morning?

Yes the sheriff said in one of the earliest pressers, they had surveillance footage that confirmed what Noah was wearing Sunday morning.

Question to Self: WHY. DO. I. DO. THIS? I know better than to follow children's cases (after Samantha Runnion, and Jessica Lunsford). Usually I don't but I checked in on this one and saw his little face and could not leave. I am just sick over this, as I know everyone else is. RIP little guy.

Exactly why I kept myself from getting too involved in this case. I was so worried that this day would come.

RIP precious little Noah. :heartbeat:

I totally agree. But LE should Hv checked theirs first while everyone else in the county was asked to check. Maybe they placed him there...somehow after the fact as search moved away from the home, I dk. I dk how LE missed this. Even if it was covered, they should Hv uncovered, and checked the home first.

BBM

I want to know but I can't believe that if the cover was out in the open it wasn't searched first thing. If the sheriff's department didn't think it was important, he told us there were more than 1000 searchers. Somebody would have searched or a "whistle blower" type person would have gone to the press complaining why obvious areas weren't being checked. Even if it is an accident it should have been searched if LE knew the access was there. So crazy.

No matter how this turns out I pray for Noah's peace and for all of the family.

Found in a septic tank. I want to puke.

My sister just sent me a pic of my adorable, 6-year-old, Pokemon-loving nephew with his Cat in the Hat project from kindergarten. My heart breaks.

Rest in peace, Noah. You were taken from our world way, way too soon.

I am guessing that it has yet to be determined (beyond doubt) for sure whether or not Noah could have ended up where found by accident.

Look at the .20 mark from the beginning, two officers around the stairs. I read something earlier about the septic tank under the house. Could it be different than the regular ones there? Was it not completely covered, for them to dig three feet down to a regular one they would've had a backho or something, did anyone see a piece of equipment like that? http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/can...m-thursday-in-dublin-for-noah-thomas/32027996 Plus someone saw what they thought was a garbage bag, that was more than likely a body bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500