VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell us all who you think did it. We are all chomping at the bit to know and you are toying with us. Please spill!!!
So do you also suspect everyone else who posted the fliers with errors on them?

IIRC, one had her height wrong by like 5 or 6 inches, didn't it?

And didn't at least one also have different contact info for tips? That was NOT WH who did that. (And JMO, I have no reason to suspect the person who made those & hung them up.)

JMO

For me personally, I don't feel the need to concentrate my thoughts and efforts on any other suspect except Wesley Hadsell. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, plants evidence like a duck, and impedes an investigation like a duck...it's a dirty duck.

Dang it, Mountain Kat, you're the reason we started playing the alternate suspect game in the first place! :face palm: I didn't really even want to play! lol

By the way, I have an excellent recipe for duck stew… ;)

So Wes is as guilty as some on here at reading motivations into other people's minds? Off with his head!

Come on, you are smarter than this! Every parent of every missing/murdered child is the first one suspected by LE. He and JH just wanted AJ found, period. I'm sure that they felt like they weren't being treated the way they believed victims should be, that is, being kept completely informed of every single development in the investigation. That might be enough to make me assume that I was the prime suspect, too!

Criminal investigations don't work that way. You know that and I know that, but we can't expect every victim to realize that.

Welcome to the 21st century. LE can't release any info to anyone without weighing the risk that that info will be made available to the entire online world - including any real suspects - via social media in a matter of moments, especially if it involves young adults and teenagers. I understand that. I think you, too, get it, too.

Take a big deep breath and a step away from defending your opinions long enough to re-evaluate what you are basing them on. Please. There are some great minds on here. (I really do mean that.)

Lack of media and social media savvy is not evidence of anything. Not understanding how criminal investigations work from the POV of LE & victims is likewise not a crime.

JMO

BBM:
Hi SeeAlice, Just curious and absolutely NO snark intended, but are you part of, was part of or involved in LE or the justice system in anyway? I ask because of some of your above comments.

Dang it, Mountain Kat, you're the reason we started playing the alternate suspect game in the first place! :face palm: I didn't really even want to play! lol

By the way, I have an excellent recipe for duck stew… ;)

I am? Why?

So do you also suspect everyone else who posted the fliers with errors on them?

IIRC, one had her height wrong by like 5 or 6 inches, didn't it?

And didn't at least one also have different contact info for tips? That was NOT WH who did that. (And JMO, I have no reason to suspect the person who made those & hung them up.)

JMO

The people passing out fliers were trying to help, they were NOT where the information originated from. The information that AJ was last seen at 7AM Monday morning originated from her mom and was confirmed by Wesley, until Wesley changed that information and claimed he saw her around noon. When information that will help find your daughter originates from you, and you do not give correct information or correct wrong information before it is circulated, that will throw up a red flag to a lot of people. Moo

I don't think it was a "stranger" either because I really don't think a "stranger" would have taken the time to cut up AJ's credit card ... I mean, what would be their reason??

Good point. Why cut up the credit card and leave it close to her home, but take the body 55 miles away from her home?

The people passing out fliers were trying to help, they were NOT where the information originated from. The information that AJ was last seen at 7AM Monday morning originated from her mom and was confirmed by Wesley, until Wesley changed that information and claimed he saw her around noon. When information that will help find your daughter originates from you, and you do not give correct information or correct wrong information before it is circulated, that will throw up a red flag to a lot of people. Moo

Even 7 am isn't correct, according to the MP report. So...

Well, when I started reading this thread, I wanted to believe that WH had nothing to do with AJ's disappearance . The thought of a Stepfather, Farther, Adoptive Farther, whatever, bringing harm to his daughter was just to much for me to think of, and it still is.

Nevertheless, many people here have created thousands of pages, and looked in every direction thinkable, and the same conclusions come back.

Even after AJ's remains were found; we were sent right back to where we came from.

Maybe after going to jail WH thought many people would see him as "Liam Neeson" from that movie "Taken." The donations would begin to pour, and crowds of people would stand outside the jail holding signs, and screaming for his release. It's hard to say.

I'm guessing that it's safe to say we have some idea of what has taken place, and what has led us to where we are going.

One thing I do want to throw in here, and its just a thought. I'm thinking that maybe this sports bag played some type roll in the crime. Maybe AJ used it to try and defend herself/fight back, or did the killer use it against her?

Home from work. Catching up.

Would a Sister throw a Brother under a bus to protect a Son?

I dunno. I have been thinking today.

I would love for a certain blogger, who had been in contact with WH, to answer this: Did WH take a lie detector test? I am sure LE asked him to, so did he take it and, if so, what was the result?

I had had that moment today, also. Although I had not had the sister part of it in my head, I had been starting to speculate that maybe WH was dodging for someone else.

I had had that moment today, also. Although I had not had the sister part of it in my head, I had been starting to speculate that maybe WH was dodging for someone else.

I've wondered this too.

Would a stranger/abductor/robber actually cut up and leave evidence crumbs near her home?

How did that set Texty up? Or could be some crazy plan to leave/plant evidence to show AJ was in danger.

How could the card figure in with the statement WH made about AJ never asking for money, then asking for $200?

I wonder if money was an issue between WH and AJ and some fight over money occurred, resulting in an angry parent cutting up a debit card in front of his daughter. That's what I think of when I think of a cut up credit card- either it's expired or the person in control cuts a card up in front of the user to make a point.

1. To make it look like an abduction/robbery.
2. To set up Texty.

My gut says it's #2, since WH gave us oh so much info about Nephbro and the finding of the debit card pieces. And lo and behold, WH asks no questions, just flies right back to the house from his job in Franklin. Yeah...bs.

Post landing at random here ..

A few posts have been removed.

Please do not bicker or personalize posts. Alert on the offending posts, move on and let the mods deal with it.

Thanks good peeps !!

For me personally, I don't feel the need to concentrate my thoughts and efforts on any other suspect except Wesley Hadsell. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, plants evidence like a duck, and impedes an investigation like a duck...it's a dirty duck.

Aw, never mind. It seems it was a valiant collective effort including dear MsMarple, mom2six(but really 9), and Margarita (2 limes, no salt please). But I think you inspired them with the post about your free writing exercise this morning. And technically I was close…I knew the name started with "M." :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?276752-VA-Anjelica-quot-AJ-quot-Hadsell-18-Norfolk-3-March-2015-16&p=11685181#post11685181

I can tell you that my brother would throw himself under the bus, in a heartbeat, to protect his nieces or nephews. He would take the blame and the sentence. Not that I agree, but, I know he would.

ETA: and yes, IMO, some sisters would. Especially, if one made a better perp than the other.

I don't think it was a "stranger" either because I really don't think a "stranger" would have taken the time to cut up AJ's credit card ... I mean, what would be their reason??

Yes, that is the strangest thing to me, the cutting of a credit card left like crumbs to be found.
Lets talk about the reasons the cut credit card 1) would have been cut up and 2) was found near AJ's house during a search.

1. To make it look like an abduction/robbery.
2. To set up Texty.

My gut says it's #2, since WH gave us oh so much info about Nephbro and the finding of the debit card pieces. And lo and behold, WH asks no questions, just flies right back to the house from his job in Franklin. Yeah...bs.

And where was WH when the card was found? Oh yeah:

The fact is that this person found half of her credit card – the bottom half, the part with her name on it. This was Thursday. Thursday afternoon the first week she was missing, I don’t know the dates I just know it was the first week that she was missing on Thursday.

I got a call – I was at work out of town, not out of town, but an hour away. I wasn’t in my home residence, Norfolk home. But I was working and they called and said “so and so” found part of a credit card with her name. I didn’t ask questions at the time, rushed home whatever,...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit?pli=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173