VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Thread hogging this morning, sorry.)

Zach, if you check in here today, can you maybe shed some light on this for me? When you say that WH's work truck was usually parked at the house, do you mean the white Quality Plumbing van, or do you mean his personal work truck? I'm confused as to why a plumbing company would allow an employee to keep a work vehicle at their residence. Thanks.

No apologies needed and a big thank you for asking these particular questions. I've been wondering the same thing myself and hopefully we can get some clarification.

I was under the impression (from reading the threads), WH was leaving the plumbing van at the house at night, for security purposes possibly, and taking the red truck back to the hotel. He made it sound like he was being a thoughtful dad by dropping off the red truck for AJ to use but, was he bringing the red truck to the house every morning anyway whether she was there or not?? If that's the case ... he wasn't REALLY doing her a favor that morning like he made it sound.

I'm confused as well about whether the plumbing company would allow employees to keep the vans during non-working hours. I wouldn't think they would want employees driving company vehicles for personal use. And what about employees that live somewhere (like an apartment, etc.) where they wouldn't be able to park an extra vehicle like a work van?? It seems like letting employees keep work vans round the clock would be a considerable liability for the company (and employees) versus having them all returned in the evening and kept in a gated, secure location.

IF he didn't have the company van around the clock then how did he get to work after he dropped the red truck off at the house that morning??

It's all so confusing and I'm just rambling out thoughts :waitasec:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin