Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me JA looks beaten down. Good!

She has the look of losing and it's finally game over for her.

And I've just seen her mugshot holy bejesus.

I was going to sleep but I am staying up for troys interview with juan yay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's no way Keifer was going to get an interview with Juan!! :juanettes:

I look forward to hearing Juan's interview but kinda wanna hear Wilma's too. just to hear what nutso stuff will come out of her mouth.

You mean her studio apartment with the ensuite bath???
Something like that. [emoji38]

"Oubliette" literally is the dungeon you throw someone in to forget about them. Plus, it's French, so Jodi can pretend she has a long term lease on a swanky little bachelorette pad with some international flair.

Ugh Juan could hardly choke out tanishas name after Hilary's brutal statement

This has been so hard on him too. he really wanted justice for Travis and his family. he had to watch as they suffered and were tortured over and over by the liar.

Juan's voice is cracking! Great statement, Judge didn't let him wait as he asked.

It really sickens me that murderers are allowed to speak at all, let alone that they are allowed the last damn word! How is this right? Just one more shot at twisting the knife, huh?

I look forward to hearing Juan's interview but kinda wanna hear Wilma's too. just to hear what nutso stuff will come out of her mouth.

It was short. Willmott said Jodi began remembering parts of the killing after testifying.
Said defense team did not reveal juror 17 name because "she saved Jodi's life".
Said defense team received threats as did her family and children.

I have no sympathy or empathy for Nurmi. The way he led Jodi through her testimony was infuriating and I found him loathsome. I realize it's his job, but his job is a necessary evil and he was willing to do it. He's a sex defender by trade, and I assumed there was a possibility that he presented the idea of pedophilia to the defense strategy to begin with. And, IMO, Nurmi wanting to escape Jodi was self-serving and had nothing to do with ethics.
Bingo! I found him despicable.

This has been so hard on him too. he really wanted justice for Travis and his family. he had to watch as they suffered and were tortured over and over by the liar.

It really sickens me that murderers are allowed to speak at all, let alone that they are allowed the last damn word! How is this right? Just one more shot at twisting the knife, huh?

Gitana good to "see" you! Been a long time!
Agreed I think it was very hard for Juan to witness firsthand the torture his family went through. In the end it was the Alexander women who stood strong and tall like "Steel Magnolias" to honor and pay tribute to their slaughtered brother. Travis, no doubt, would have been proud.

She is not going away quietly into the good night. Sure, she will be silenced for a short while but she is a sociopath and they never give up no matter how bad the chances are against them.

She started right away with her puppet telling people in front of the courthouse that 'she feels good' about moving on to the next phase of her life. Then the tweets were posted.

Dorian Bond recorded an interview (advertisement for his business) before the verdict was rendered. He listed a bunch of appealable errors and his hopes that a particular appeals attorney would be representing her if she could come up with the funds (send money now). He opined that he would be instrumental in finding the appeal issues for her and predicted that she would win on appeal (keep the money flowing to the killer so she can keep him on the payroll).

Just as she struck out against the family, the detective and the prosecutor in court for their egregious treatment of her in court, she will continue to do so by any means necessary.

Sociopaths never, ever quit.

She will inflict her evil until she draws her last vile breath and perhaps even beyond with another manifesto.
Emphasis on, "She struck out". Because again and again and again, that's all she did. And she is exactly where she fought so much to avoid. If I had my way, there would be a continuous loop of her smirking, "No jury will ever convict me..." playing in her cell. Because for all her twisting and clawing, she's in a cage for the rest of her life.

She's not got a snowballs chance in a hot place of winning an appeal. Remember Scott Peterson and his little psycho fans crowing about how he would be out in a matter of months?

It was short. Willmott said Jodi began remembering parts of the killing after testifying.
Said defense team did not reveal juror 17 name because "she saved Jodi's life".
Said defense team received threats as did her family and children.

I thought there was suppose to be more at 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim