Millard Properties: Locations and Ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.
DM - no record, never been to jail, doesn't appear to be lacking much, friends and neighbours say he was modest, didn't act spoiled or rich, soft-spoken, treated friends to toys and parties and trips for his girlfriend

MS - criminal record, jail, history of crime goes back to 2005, vandalizes public property, goes by the name SAY10, some neighbours avoided him/several had trouble with him, played the lead part in a torture/murder online video, drug trafficking, apparently is the MWJ connection, gang banger or wanna be at least

My money's on the gangsta boy.

JMO

So what do you suppose brought the non criminal, modest, soft spoken Eobicoke rich guy together with the gansta, drug trafficking, gun connected Oakville boy two years his junior? :waitasec:

Did Smich mod cars too? I haven't seen any evidence of that on fb.

Smich was around after DM and his ex split up and when DM came back from Baja. Saw that via fb.

So what do you suppose brought the non criminal, modest, soft spoken Eobicoke rich guy together with the gansta, drug trafficking, gun connected Oakville boy two years his junior? :waitasec:

Well, many think he was providing drugs for his parties and that's what LB was apparently asking for. Perhaps MS is who DM bought them from. And perhaps MWJ is who MS got them from, since he was a frequent visitor to MS's home. Not a big stretch IMO.

So Smich was living in DM's house because he was a supplier of drugs?

The question was what brought these two together? So keep the drug supplier close (i.e. living in the basement) in case of parties?

The question was what brought these two together? So keep the drug supplier close (i.e. living in the basement) in case of parties?

Yes, I didn't take that as far as living together though. DM seemed to be pretty generous with the people he knew. Maybe MS and his girlfriend just needed a place to stay together. Maybe his mom wasn't keen on having the girlfriend move in to her house.

I don't think that was the question. I have no idea why they moved into DM's house.

AB reported that MS and his girlfriend had been staying at DM's for "several weeks (at least)" before WM was allegedly murdered in November of 2012. Incidentally MS and his friend AS were arrested for the overpass graffiti on September 29, 2012. MS's girlfriend was pretty outspoken about her anger over her boyfriend's charges on one of her social media accounts. Perhaps MS and/or his girlfriend were kicked out of their family home(s) after the arrest and sought refuge in DM's basement for a couple of months?

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2014/05/accused-murderer-mark-smich-lived-at-home-of-wayne-and-dellen-millard.html

http://www.insidehalton.com/news-story/2904155-adults-arrested-for-overpass-graffiti/

JMO

Well, many think he was providing drugs for his parties and that's what LB was apparently asking for. Perhaps MS is who DM bought them from. And perhaps MWJ is who MS got them from, since he was a frequent visitor to MS's home. Not a big stretch IMO.

So basically DM was involved in criminal activity prior to TB's murder, he just never got caught. Hence why he had no criminal record at the time of his arrest.

MOO

So basically DM was involved in criminal activity prior to TB's murder, he just never got caught. Hence why he had no criminal record at the time of his arrest.

MOO

I doubt there are too many people in that age group who haven't bought some drugs at some point in their life. I don't really consider buying them quite the same as selling them. They're only maybe's anyway, just ideas of what might have been what brought the two together.

JMO

I doubt there are too many people in that age group who haven't bought some drugs at some point in their life. I don't really consider buying them quite the same as selling them. They're only maybe's anyway, just ideas of what might have been what brought the two together.

JMO

Well buying a couple of joints for yourself is a little different than supplying an entire hanger full of party goers with lord knows what type of drugs. Pretty sure if one of those parties had been raided, DM would have a criminal record. Looks like some of the ladies at those parties may have been underage as well. The difference between a buyer and a seller at MS's level is that the buyer can afford his drugs. A seller needs to sell to make the money to afford his drugs. I don't see much of a difference. Just social standing perhaps.

Then we have the possibility that DM purchased an illegal firearm. He did purchase a holster for something. Again, as luck would have it, he was not caught with that weapon in his possession. Again, his alleged purchase and possession of that firearm is no less criminal than the person he purchased it from. Again, the difference is likely social standing.

A stolen motorcycle and trailer were in his hanger when he was arrested. if stolen vehicles actually resulted in criminal investigations, there is a possibility that also might have given him a crimal record. As it turns out, there is only a criminal investigation with regards to a stolen vehicle when the owner turns up missing after a test drive.

He did not have a criminal record at the time of his arrest, but he most likely should have.

MOO

Why is it 'realistic' to believe that MS is completely innocent of both murder charges? LE and the Crown obviously don't think so.

JMO

It is realistic to assume MS may have been set up by DM. He did it in such ways that if LE ruled these cases murders, MS would take the fall. MS was a petty criminal who was dumb enough to get caught doing petty crimes. I am apt to believe DM was a leader type and MS seems to fit into the follower mould. Do I think MS followed DM? Very likely. DM had money, he had charm, he had the hangar, toys, women, maybe more intelligence than MS, the flop house. MS probably admired DM and was enthralled he found himself a good buddy who was uppity up compared to himself. DM likely used MS to get him drugs, guns, anything he knew was against the law, MS would be his fall guy.

Who has been charged with WM's death? DM. Why hasn't MS been charged with WM's murder? Because he wasn't involved, that's why. I think it's highly plausible DM killed him father setting it up to look like a suicide and had his set up failed and it took on the appearance of murder, I bet DM would have tried to throw MS under the bus. Coincidentally MS was living in WM's basement at the time of his murder, but then left and returned to his mother's house. Did he feel something was off about DM and had his suspicions? How did DM acquire the gun? Through MS?

DM has framed MS in such a way for LB's and TB's murders, LE believe he was involved also. Was MS under the impression DM was interested in buying a Dodge truck and he was just along for the rides? Maybe MS did hop into DM's Yukon at the end of TB's laneway and went his own way having plans to meet up later. Did MS even know LB was murdered or just missing until he was charged? I can certainly see MS being duped. TWT.

DM having no past criminal record means diddly squat. We all know cases where murderers had no past criminal record prior to their murder convictions. E.i., RW, MR, PB, to name a few Canadian cases. So that point is moot. ALL MOO.

Well buying a couple of joints for yourself is a little different than supplying an entire hanger full of party goers with lord knows what type of drugs. Pretty sure if one of those parties had been raided, DM would have a criminal record. Looks like some of the ladies at those parties may have been underage as well. The difference between a buyer and a seller at MS's level is that the buyer can afford his drugs. A seller needs to sell to make the money to afford his drugs. I don't see much of a difference. Just social standing perhaps.

Then we have the possibility that DM purchased an illegal firearm. He did purchase a holster for something. Again, as luck would have it, he was not caught with that weapon in his possession. Again, his alleged purchase and possession of that firearm is no less criminal than the person he purchased it from. Again, the difference is likely social standing.

A stolen motorcycle and trailer were in his hanger when he was arrested. if stolen vehicles actually resulted in criminal investigations, there is a possibility that also might have given him a crimal record. As it turns out, there is only a criminal investigation with regards to a stolen vehicle when the owner turns up missing after a test drive.

He did not have a criminal record at the time of his arrest, but he most likely should have.

MOO

What makes you think he was supplying a hanger full of party goers with drugs? Just the discussions on here or do you have a link? The parties that were alleged to have been "drug fuelled" were at the house and there was no mention that DM bought the drugs. People do quite often bring their own. I still wonder how the police never showed up at such wild parties.

She described many of his parties as fuelled by cocaine and the drug MDMA and recalled several times when large brawls broke out.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/dellen-millard-accused-in-tim-bosma-death-faces-2-more-murder-charges-1.2605741

I don't see anything about underage ladies at the parties either. Where does that information come from?

The difference between a buyer and a seller is more than social standing IMO. A buyer buys them to use, often whether they can afford them or not. A seller sells them as an easy way to make money. Kind of like selling underage students cigarettes at school.

What kind of gun did DM buy? Did it fit in the holster he bought? Maybe we'll find out at that trial if it makes it to MSM. I understand those charges only apply to MWJ.

Who was the motorcycle trailer registered to? I'm sure LE know, but again, we haven't seen anyone charged for that yet. I didn't notice that DM had a huge interest in motorcycles. His interest seemed to be more in cars and jeeps.

JMO

DM - no record, never been to jail, doesn't appear to be lacking much, friends and neighbours say he was modest, didn't act spoiled or rich, soft-spoken, treated friends to toys and parties and trips for his girlfriend

MS - criminal record, jail, history of crime goes back to 2005, vandalizes public property, goes by the name SAY10, some neighbours avoided him/several had trouble with him, played the lead part in a torture/murder online video, drug trafficking, apparently is the MWJ connection, gang banger or wanna be at least

My money's on the gangsta boy.

JMO
BBM - I think you got that part right. MS was just a wanna be, nothing more and not a murderer. Just a wanna be cool dude with a petty rap sheet, someone who was liked by his buddies, chilling and smoking dope in someone's basement, bragging and laughing about his petty crimes. MOO.

Although there wasn't positive feedback in MSM regarding PB and MR, we do know there was an exceptional amount of eminent information regarding RW. Oh and TBundy also. I am sure there are many more but I think that gets that point across. HTH and JMO.

It is realistic to assume MS may have been set up by DM. He did it in such ways that if LE ruled these cases murders, MS would take the fall. MS was a petty criminal who was dumb enough to get caught doing petty crimes. I am apt to believe DM was a leader type and MS seems to fit into the follower mould. Do I think MS followed DM? Very likely. DM had money, he had charm, he had the hangar, toys, women, maybe more intelligence than MS, the flop house. MS probably admired DM and was enthralled he found himself a good buddy who was uppity up compared to himself. DM likely used MS to get him drugs, guns, anything he knew was against the law, MS would be his fall guy.

Who has been charged with WM's death? DM. Why hasn't MS been charged with WM's murder? Because he wasn't involved, that's why. I think it's highly plausible DM killed him father setting it up to look like a suicide and had his set up failed and it took on the appearance of murder, I bet DM would have tried to throw MS under the bus. Coincidentally MS was living in WM's basement at the time of his murder, but then left and returned to his mother's house. Did he feel something was off about DM and had his suspicions? How did DM acquire the gun? Through MS?

DM has framed MS in such a way for LB's and TB's murders, LE believe he was involved also. Was MS under the impression DM was interested in buying a Dodge truck and he was just along for the rides? Maybe MS did hop into DM's Yukon at the end of TB's laneway and went his own way having plans to meet up later. Did MS even know LB was murdered or just missing until he was charged? I can certainly see MS being duped. TWT.

DM having no past criminal record means diddly squat. We all know cases where murderers had no past criminal record prior to their murder convictions. E.i., RW, MR, PB, to name a few Canadian cases. So that point is moot. ALL MOO.

I'm curious to know where you got enough personal information about MS to analyse his character like this - that he was just a dumb follower that would be enthralled to have a friend like DM.

IMO, your scenario is no more realistic than the other way around. But we're all entitled to our own opinions.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members