VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which gas station did AJ meet WH at March 2nd? Do any of the locals know?

Regardless of what any local might have to offer in the way of an answer, it can not be taken as fact, since it does not come from a msm source or a verified insider in this case. So...are you asking someone to offer us a rumor or hearsay? I am not sure how that helps us, and is probably against the TOS anyway.

JMO

This was Wes statement via Jail house interview where he said the cops showed him cellphone video footage from 711 of a girl that looked like AJ. But Wes tells the interviewer that it wasn't her because she wears her hair differently.

One more article about the gun.

http://www.therotundaonline.com/new...cle_fcaf82ae-d88b-11e4-9cc5-6b5432f6e97f.html

Hadsell told police that he had a gun, but that they would be unable to find it.

Criminal History Arrogance, 101. Frankly, as harsh as it may sound, Wesley Hadsell does in fact have a brutal, violent criminal history of flipping his nose at LE and thinking he can get away with whatever he feels like doing.This is well documented in msm articles and by the description given by LE agents who have encountered him. He has essentially said to LE his entire adult life 'kiss my *advertiser censored**" and done things his own way. Legal or not, moral or not, right or not. This ISN'T anyone's opinion, this is well documented in the legal justice system.

This is the man that was the "Father Figure" for AJ for the last 5 years, by JH's choosing. THIS is the reason for so much speculation, and understandably so (for those who know of what he's capable of when push comes to shove).

I make no apologies when I say I'm a LE cheerleader. I come from a long line of family and friends that have dedicated their lives to putting criminals behind bars, righting wrongs, and seeking justice for victims. I believe local NPD has this. All the way. I believe they'll eventually track the 9mm, connect the nasty dots, and charge the right person(s) for this crime. Despite what locals & non-locals choose to believe.

I agree with you here. It is often hard to figure out what info should be tossed and what should be kept as reliable. If I remember correctly, those guys stated on camera (WAVY news) that they were walking back from a late night "tow job" when they saw it.

I assumed they were driving (as opposed to walking) and saw the van as they passed the abandoned house. I'll see if I can find some clarification in msm. Seems to me that could make a difference.

Here's what one of them said:

"...'08 to 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan, um, it was black or dark blue in color, like I said. And, I mean, it was a nice vehicle, and that's another thing, I mean, if you notice the area around here we don't really have a lot of nice vehicles and it was kind of out of place in that, that fact as well.

The closer we got like the more urgent he became and, or whoever it was became, and, um, they pulled around behind the house and then when we got up to our turn and I looked back, he had already shut the lights off..."

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/...ound/25573359/

This was Wes statement via Jail house interview where he said the cops showed him cellphone video footage from 711 of a girl that looked like AJ. But Wes tells the interviewer that it wasn't her because she wears her hair differently.
Yes even though almost ALL poster photos of AJ have her hair down. I think wh was trying to trick us. I forget where in the thread i read it but i remember a long discussion on how its very possible LE knew it was AJ and was jjst asking wh anyway to see his reaction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeCUzPwZeWU

Speaker 1: Family and friends gathered today at a memorial service for AJ Hadsell. The Norfolk teen went missing while home from spring break earlier last month. Search crews found her body in Southampton county last week. Police still have not said if they suspect if foul play was involved. Norfolk medical examiner's office is investigating how she died. We learned today that AJ's body was cremated. With so many questions, family and friends took this morning to say good-bye. As 7 On Your Side's Matt Gregory reports, today's service brought the community together to grieve.

Speaker 2: The community that spent the last month searching for AJ Hadsell, Saturday, packed the Hollomon-Brown Funeral Home to say good-bye.

Speaker 3: The support that's come out from the community is great. I know that the family and friends appreciate everything that the community has done.

Speaker 2: A line stretched out the building of friends and neighbors, wrapping their collective arms around the family that's still coming to terms with a life cut short and a mother looking for answers.

Speaker 3: For the circumstances, she's doing okay. She is one of the strongest women, just like one of the kid's said in there ... She is one of the strongest women I have ever met. I think that says a lot. She really just needs some time to really grieve and get this out of her system.

Speaker 2: AJ's life remembered by the words of loved ones and pieces of her life spread out in the room. A life that cannot have closure for the family until the investigation ends.

Speaker 3: There's questions to be answered about what happened to Angelica and I think that's what needs to happen. They want to know who, how, when and what and I think once we start getting some answers to that, it could really open the door a little bit more.

Speaker 1: We spoke with Norfolk Police this afternoon, they said they're awaiting toxicology test before they'll release more information on the cause of Hadsell's death.

by rev.com

Local news reported that WH asked to go and was denied.

I have a link somewhere in my previous posts to an article that discusses funeral visitation in that region, in depth.

Judges or magistrates can deny a visit if the person in custody is considered violent or a flight risk.

I think WH would qualify as both.

I agree I was just clarifying that for those wondering.

Criminal History Arrogance, 101. Frankly, as harsh as it may sound, Wesley Hadsell does in fact have a brutal, violent criminal history of flipping his nose at LE and thinking he can get away with whatever he feels like doing.This is well documented in msm articles and by the description given by LE agents who have encountered him. He has essentially said to LE his entire adult life 'kiss my *advertiser censored**" and done things his own way. Legal or not, moral or not, right or not. This ISN'T anyone's opinion, this is well documented in the legal justice system.

This is the man that was the "Father Figure" for AJ for the last 5 years, by JH's choosing. THIS is the reason for so much speculation, and understandably so (for those who know of what he's capable of when push comes to shove).

I make no apologies when I say I'm a LE cheerleader. I come from a long line of family and friends that have dedicated their lives to putting criminals behind bars, righting wrongs, and seeking justice for victims. I believe local NPD has this. All the way. I believe they'll eventually track the 9mm, connect the nasty dots, and charge the right person(s) for this crime. Despite what locals & non-locals choose to believe.

I am in total agreement...Thank you for putting that out there

I have a question that will just help me get some perspective. Does Longwood University require students leave campus on long breaks such as spring or winter break? I remember at my college this was the case and i would always be forced to go home. Perhaps AJ didn't want to go home this time but had no choice. I didn't see in her twitter anywhere that she was excited to go back to Norfolk and be with friends and family like you'd see typically.

**Just checked it out. You can stay but have to register to do so.
http://www.longwood.edu/rcl/19983.htm

Wasnt me mate, but thanks for the vote of confidence.:) I am numerically disabled.

Sometimes I think folks put too much credibility into the strangest things, like numbers. I will often say such ridiculous things like 'I have 900 kids' just because I actually have 7 and overdo it purposely. Or I'll say 'I have 32.4 million errands to run today!". Obviously, no one has that many errands to run, but I almost always choose a ridiculous number to emphasize a HUGE amount. My 14 yr old son did the exact same thing this weekend at a family birthday party where there 11 kids under the age of 8. He said "there were like, 40 kids there!" (and to be fair, 11 kids running around at a party does actually feel like 40). ;)

Point being... most criminally minded people don't dwell on numbers the way people tend to think they do. There *can* sometimes be significance, but usually there isn't. In my experience in following cases, that is.

Otto, one mappable point that I didn't notice on your earlier postings is WH's motel (America's Best Value Inn at 1850 East Little Creek Road, Norfolk, VA 23518, per SBHack's excellent case map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z5lb-Hs-z9os.k8mN8xfP-540.)

It's where WH says he started his day on the day of AJ's disappearance. LE subsequently executed a search warrant there. WH claims to have met AJ at around noon that day at a gas station, but it isn't clear which one and there is apparently some sensitivity about mapping what may well be a WH fabrication.

WH, in an interview with Joe Fisher, said that LE told him that they couldn't find him in the gas station surveillance video and that phone company call records of his phone from around that time put him "in the area around the Hotel". https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tll_DccWAnjsCgnvMktbb7HXTh7CK6Gkxh8C3PLn0No/edit?pli=1

Would you have any idea how to approximate that area of probability?

"WH: Like meeting at the gas station, they said there was no video of us meeting there. Um um uh they-they said that uh the cell phone was pinging around my hotel. They said that was in my room, on my bed, next to me! This is what they said, now, I don’t know what, you know, they say things, um.."

When I listened to the interview, I assumed they were talking about AJ's cell phone & that is why they asked if they were going to find any of her fingerprints there.... that would be probable cause for a search warrant of his hotel room. I am not sure that him not being seen on the surveillance tape - or being exactly where he said he was would be enough for the search warrant for his room specifically.

I think he speaks gibberish and so it's easy to assume he meant one thing, when actually it was quite another. He never actually completes one solid train of thought....
I could be wrong - JMO - but I think he was referring to AJ's cell phone here and that is why they were feverish to search around the bridge and anywhere else they could link him to.

Maybe he knew as convicted felon he could not have a gun, but didn't think through the ammunition....JMO> Things were probably moving too fast ......
why keep the bullets.
Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
Who gets rid of a gun and not the bullets. And then stash bullets in vent with no gun to go with it. Did he plan on getting another gun in the future? Did he simply stash a gun and it's retrievable? If you admit to having a gun and you are a felon then that should be another charge since you confessed to owning a gun that will never be found.

Well he didn't keep the bullets without a gun. Bullets would be useless without a gun. There is nothing particularly amazing about 9mm ammo.

He said you will never find the gun. He never said he didn't have one.

New thread coming up, please be ready to move over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500