VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which gas station did AJ meet WH at March 2nd? Do any of the locals know?

I feel like the only thing standing in the way of WH being the sole perpetrator here is that black/blue van. Once that's cleared up i feel like i can make a better assumption on if he had a helper

After re-watching WHs jail interview last night- I noticed his "go to number" is 18

He was in the home "18-19"minutes
The bra was found about "18 feet" away from the clothes
So and so took about "18-20" pictures on his cell of the clothes found

I wasn't sure if this had been discussed
Wow, we knew it was odd not to say about 15 or 20 minutes in the house or the same number of feet from the road and 10 or 20 pictures. But 18... Wow, very good observation.

I feel like the only thing standing in the way of WH being the sole perpetrator here is that black/blue van. Once that's cleared up i feel like i can make a better assumption on if he had a helper

I know this won't help you out, really, but I don't believe that account is reliable. I am more ready to believe the trailer woman and her white truck sighting because it was on camera, first hand account, and she wasn't being over-specific. How does one see a black Dodge Caravan in the middle of the night drive onto a lot in the middle of nowhere where there are no lights? What were the witnesses doing there?

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyBear View Post

The garden/deck project is not at JH's home at Millard.

Then where? Hoping you could clear this up so it's not part of the rumor mill or people running down rabbit holes. TIA

Interested as well...so we can clarify

It has come up before, I think zapped was the one that gave a good overview of his 3s and number consistency. IMO he is under a lot of cognitive load and defaults to AJ's age.

Wasnt me mate, but thanks for the vote of confidence.:) I am numerically disabled.

I doubt if WH was there, he would be sitting on third row though. I think that's someone else, besides someone would probably have reported seeing WH at the service. jmo

I think that was the back of his broneph's head. I could be wrong. I do believe IMO if WH was allowed to attend it would be all over the news.

ETA: I think I'm wrong on who's head it was. I think it was just somebody attending.

Mod note

Disparaging remarks against AJ's family needs to stop now, that includes her mother. We are a victim friendly forum and that will NOT be tolerated here. Continuing to do so will result in the loss of posting privileges, no questions asked.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members or others cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for this. I understand emotions play a huge lead in cases like this. My own mama-heart breaks for whatever AJ suffered before she left this world. THAT being said, this forum has rules, guidelines, TOS, and all must be followed. No exceptions.

I think that was the back of his broneph's head. I could be wrong. I do believe IMO if WH was allowed to attend it would be all over the news.

Local news reported that WH asked to go and was denied.

I have a link somewhere in my previous posts to an article that discusses funeral visitation in that region, in depth.

Judges or magistrates can deny a visit if the person in custody is considered violent or a flight risk.

I think WH would qualify as both.

Do we know when WH's next court date is?

I haven't read ahead so this has likely already been answered but you can follow his legal proceedings here https://eapps.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts/caseSearch.do?welcomePage=welcomePage by selecting Norfolk- Criminal General District Court, click on "name search" under Traffic/General and then putting his name into the search fields and then click on search. Click on any of the case numbers and you'll find results yield his next court date is 4/29 at 10:30am.

I know this won't help you out, really, but I don't believe that account is reliable. I am more ready to believe the trailer woman and her white truck sighting because it was on camera, first hand account, and she wasn't being over-specific. How does one see a black Dodge Caravan in the middle of the night drive onto a lot in the middle of nowhere where there are no lights? What were the witnesses doing there?

I agree with you here. It is often hard to figure out what info should be tossed and what should be kept as reliable. If I remember correctly, those guys stated on camera (WAVY news) that they were walking back from a late night "tow job" when they saw it.

Thank you for saying this OM

I am not sure what PT's background has to do with AJ at this point or what the back yard remodel has to do with Southampton, and I am not sure why so much negativity is being cast on AJs friends . They have been nothing but concerned, sad and active in trying to find her and get justice for her from the beginning, however misdirected we think some of their attentions are. They obviously have a good relationship with JH and want to support her or help her and the girls feel safe by having men around. I have put myself in her shoes many times throughout this as we are close in age, and I really don't find anything weird about the situation at all. I would feel comforted if AJ's best friends (who JH may view as sons as they have been in AJs life since they have lived in VA) were around while my potentially murderous and abusive husband is locked up and his potentially dangerous associates could be lurking around. Let's not forget the ghost of her recently deceased daughter.

I could not find a single photo with WH in it at the funeral service in the photos shared with us. AJ's family(including Zach), and close friends were in them instead. I do not think they are in support of him as much as some here believe.

I know it is easy to get caught up in our own anger and disgust and desire to make things deep and complicated, but at the end of the day, most of us don't know any of these people and should be doing our best not to judge them or put them down until we have a real explicit reason to be doing that. This is a public space that close friends of AJ visit, so let us respect them.

I also noticed no photos of WH with A.J. Anyone see any at the service?

Otto, one mappable point that I didn't notice on your earlier postings is WH's motel (America's Best Value Inn at 1850 East Little Creek Road, Norfolk, VA 23518, per SBHack's excellent case map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z5lb-Hs-z9os.k8mN8xfP-540.)

It's where WH says he started his day on the day of AJ's disappearance. LE subsequently executed a search warrant there. WH claims to have met AJ at around noon that day at a gas station, but it isn't clear which one and there is apparently some sensitivity about mapping what may well be a WH fabrication.

WH, in an interview with Joe Fisher, said that LE told him that they couldn't find him in the gas station surveillance video and that phone company call records of his phone from around that time put him "in the area around the Hotel". https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tll_DccWAnjsCgnvMktbb7HXTh7CK6Gkxh8C3PLn0No/edit?pli=1

Would you have any idea how to approximate that area of probability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox