WH Court Hearing 11 May-GJ 20 May, Indicted on Six Charges

I think you are both correct. Someone may have posted on their fb page where they worked as a joke ;)

Ok, don't want to touch on minors here, just want to point out a potential source of 7-11 info if that helps!

Aha. So I'm making things up by proxy. :floorlaugh:

CF was days away from boot camp or whatever. So wherever he worked probably was just to supplement funds until his real career begun.

Suspect 101: Always blame the kid that is possibly going to be deployed and had a crush on your daughter.

It's obvious CF wanted his own life. But Wes used this confused kid passion for AJ and upcoming military assignment to try and make him a suspect who is about to run.

A Good kid with a clear head on his shoulders was targeted by Wes to cover up his own misdeeds. Jmo.

Now maybe the kid worked at 7-11. Idk. But i don't care.

LE would have bought cf back if needed.

But since he is not guilty; The judge decided to drop the b.e charges to make sure cf didn't have to testify.

Plus the judge was probably subliminaly telling the DA to get his stuff together for the real charges.

Maybe the judge is feeling the DA is grasping at straws for the main case.

So the judge may not feel warranted to give them too much time.

So depending on actual evidence of murder by Wes that the DA has ; Wes may get bail soon. Jmo

Tiffanie Adams. She has a thread on here. Everyone thought the stepdad did it because of his rants on fb and interviews. Turned out the stepbrother did it. LE went on TV shortly before she was found pleading for her to return home. After the arrest, a ton of evidence was made public. Before that, nothing. That case and its dynamics remind me of AJ's a lot. Mostly because of the family and friends all bickering on SM.

Just jumping off your post---

Jenise Wright. Her father is a convicted sex offender. She also was a child who was grossly unsupervised (it was the norm) at 6 years old. So, who did it? The father, for sure, right? Wrong. The 17 year old neighbor who was a high school athlete, all around "good kid" from a "good family" and treated Jenise like a sister. Exactly what I have been saying during this process. I'm not willing to jump on the most obvious bandwagon until law enforcement at least brings charges against someone! NO ONE but the police and the guilty know what is up right now. No matter what anyone "thinks" they know, it is still just speculation at this point.

Jenise Wright. Her father is a convicted sex offender. She also was a child who was grossly unsupervised (it was the norm) at 6 years old. So, who did it? The father, for sure, right? Wrong. The 17 year old neighbor who was a high school athlete, all around "good kid" from a "good family" and treated Jenise like a sister. Exactly what I have been saying during this process. I'm not willing to jump on the most obvious bandwagon until law enforcement at least brings charges against someone! NO ONE but the police and the guilty know what is up right now. No matter what anyone "thinks" they know, it is still just speculation at this point.

Jenise Wright is an interesting juxtaposition with AJ. Both have the father with a criminal background and the wrestling star neighbor kid who treated her like a sister. Obviously, the initial suspicion will fall on the criminal dad, but in that case, it actually turned out to be the brotherly wrestling star neighbor. I'd be shocked if it isn't the exact opposite case here.

In the JW case, the dad quickly looked genuine under the understandable initial scrutiny and it wasn't hard to get comfortable with his innocence. On the other hand, I've never seen anyone act as creepy and self-incriminating in every single thing they've said or done than WH. If he's somehow not involved, then he's one of the dumbest people to ever grace the planet.

I followed Jenise's case like a hawk. Still do, and will until justice is served and Gaeta is sentenced for what he did to her :( Baby girl was from my hometown and as it turned out I have mutual friends in both the Wright and Gaeta families (which actually surprised me at first but really shouldn't, since Bremerton isn't that big of a town). The incident that put her dad on the RSO list was a 1 time, stupid, alcohol-induced event. It wasn't as if he was a pedophile with a violent past. HUGE difference.

All that to say, there were a lot of people following that case that didn't jump on that bandwagon at all. Yes, there were some, but the big difference to me, is the level of criminal history in the "father figure" in both cases and the way Wes lies so easily compared to the way Jenise's dad was upfront from day 1. Toss in some cocaine, some hidden ammo, a little B&E here and there, a dash of obstruction of justice and threats of retaliation and it's pretty easy to see why so many keep looking right at Wes Hadsell. He's just made it TOO easy.

moo.

[T]he way Wes lies so easily. ... Toss in some cocaine, some hidden ammo, a little B&E here and there, a dash of obstruction of justice and threats of retaliation and it's pretty easy to see why so many keep looking right at Wes Hadsell. He's just made it TOO easy.

moo.

Respectfully edited by me. O.Mom's Recipe for Suspect Stew. :drumroll:

Aha. So I'm making things up by proxy. :floorlaugh:
I think it got confusing to us all, but there are in fact, 2 individuals who work (ed) at Mcdonalds's and walked that same route home.:worms:

Going over old articles.........

Where was WH when JH received odd text?
Local resident Steve Hines said that divers were searching the outer edges of the pond for the Longwood University freshman's phone, which sent strange text messages to her mother shortly after her disappearance.

Could this be where the tips are coming from?
The stepfather of the teenager, 36, was taken into police custody late last month amid claims that he knows who has taken his daughter.

Again where was WH, at this point I think someone else had her cell phone.
Jennifer Busby, AJ's mother, said she received text messages from her daughter's phone shortly after he disappearance but was not sure that the person sending them was actually the missing girl.

A white car and a black SUV connect to the lake...
They say Hadsell was followed by a white four-door compact car less than one minute later, and that another neighbor spotted a similar white car in the family's driveway around the same time.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...father-s-plumbing-van-seen.html#ixzz3aE1Xi3jN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...father-s-plumbing-van-seen.html#ixzz3aE0G9O7W

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...father-s-plumbing-van-seen.html#ixzz3aDzWasHg

I havent been posting lately and a lot of that has to do with major concerns about this case.More to the point how long its been without a charges being filed against whoever caused A.Js death.

We were fortunate in the Hannah Graham case in that Jesse Matthew made himself a suspect very early on and that charges were filed pretty quickly.

WH has made himself a prime suspect as well, largely through his own words and actions, yet we'll be approaching the 3 month mark soon and we dont seem any closer to finding out who did this to A.J.

Not only that, but some charges are being dropped against this guy.

Why!?!?

Ive mainly only followed local Virginia missing persons cases but perhaps some other Web Sleuthers can shed some light on the average time between when a body is found and when murder charges are filed???

Its my worry that the longer it takes for these charges the greater the chance that A.J killer(s) go free and the greater likelihood that we'll never know what truly happened to her.

Well, I guess I'm just making stuff up too. ;)

Thanks for the correction, MamaJ.
This is what we've come to, in this void of information, while we wait! But, we're lucky to have you, too, M-K!

I havent been posting lately and a lot of that has to do with major concerns about this case. More to the point how long it's been without charges being filed against whoever caused A.J.'s death.

We were fortunate in the Hannah Graham case in that Jesse Matthew made himself a suspect very early on and that charges were filed pretty quickly.

WH has made himself a prime suspect as well, largely through his own words and actions, yet we'll be approaching the 3-month mark soon and we don't seem any closer to finding out who did this to A.J.

Not only that, but some charges are being dropped against this guy.

Why!?!?

I've mainly only followed local Virginia missing persons cases but perhaps some other Web Sleuthers can shed some light on the average time between when a body is found and when murder charges are filed???

It's my worry that the longer it takes for these charges the greater the chance that A.J.'s killer(s) go free and the greater likelihood that we'll never know what truly happened to her.

(All my opinion) In some cases it has taken years for a murder indictment, I hate to say it. But, in this case, we are awaiting results of forensic testing. Don't give up hope. I feel certain that there will be an indictment (of at least one person) after those results are reported.

As to the dropped charges, they are insignificant. I think it's part of a strategy and they are picking their battles to win the big one -- the war (an indictment for murder). Maybe I'm delusional. And I can stand correction if I am wrong.

Remember: There is no statute of limitations on murder. (Just my opinion.)

Maybe the judge is forcing the DA to charge him with something real or we are done here.

The remaining charges could easily be beat by a basic defense lawyer. He wasn't on parole; So the ammo may be bad because he is a felon; but you do have judges out there that will sentence a kid who killed 4 people via drunk driving to rehab due to affluenza.

So even if found guilty of these remaining charges, He may still just get a slap on the wrist.

So the judge is forcing hands here I think.

"Affluenza" (strain ?: Type $$$) -- good one, Dex! I haven't heard that one yet.

[I am familiar with "Brown bottle flu" (L. brownbottelius influenza?) -- from drinking too much beer -- as cause of "illness" (hangover).]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandraJean1130
Back