DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang I hope the police never have to take an inventory of what is in my SUV. Just the list of wadded up receipts and other junk would take up two pages.

Same here, plus 18 (give or take) water bottles with three sips taken out of them (darn kids)

If DW acted alone as far as being the only one in the house, does anyone here think that there is someone else involved with DW in this? What I mean is not only after the crimes, but before and during the murders. I'm not sure what to think about this possibility.

Law Enforcement does. And I expect that they have reason for believing that.

11/30/2013. Expired.
And we don't know what it was for. IMO

Sorry about that.

The MOSL is the make of the vehicle. And the 2S is the body type model. I couldn't find what 2S means. I'm thinking 2 door sports but can't find it listed.

Far from not turning up any evidence, it sounds like LE took lots of evidence from the car including what sounds like what would be needed to monitor the house by sitting the car a away from the house with a wireless Go Pro (the type of GoPro seized isn't given, so it could be wireless to broadcast from a distance) feeding video to the MacBook laptop plus they even took parts from his car (someone on WS had even speculated that whoever was involved could have used a set up with a remote camera feeding video as a way to go unnoticed):

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/29243914/court-documents-police-vehicle-search-jordan-wallace

Has LE stated that they found nothing suspicious or incriminating in JW's car, including anything that they were gathering DNA for? People keep saying that the search turned up nothing, but LE hasn't said that, right? They are not under obligation to publicly release those details, are they?

Has LE stated that they found nothing suspicious or incriminating in JW's car, including anything that they were gathering DNA for? People keep saying that the search turned up nothing, but LE hasn't said that, right? They are not under obligation to publicly release those details, are they?

AFAIK it cuts both ways both they didn't find certain things they were looking but at the same time they took other things. There's one particular area of the car that seemed to interest them for some reason where they removed it and photographed it, like they might be trying to get fingerprints.

So, where are the additional arrests?

They have obviously not happened (though your question was rhetorical) and I personally am not privy to what LE is doing. I only know that they CLEARLY stated that they do not think DW acted alone. I don't think I am more knowledgeable of the facts in this case than they are to override their experienced and informed opinion. If they come out and change their opinion based on their investigation, then I will believe them. Because, unlike us, they know what's going on.

It's always good to have a "primary think in a box" on hand. In fact, pick up a spare. You can't have too many. Writing the result of google translation and no funds for English-speaking proofreaders.

Ok, this was a total ripoff, but I paid to run the VIN on Experian. It left out a LOT of information, but here's what I got:

* Model year was 2004
* As of 2011 it had 5400 miles. That's the last recorded odometer reading.
* Title number is 42698136
* Registration was renewed on 11/08/2011 in Hyattsville, MD.
* No accidents or anything unusual in the car's history

That one requires a zip code the car was registered in or nearby, we don't know where it was registered.

Hyattsville -- zip there is 20781 (may be more than one zip, but that's what I found).

That one requires a zip code the car was registered in or nearby, we don't know where it was registered.
I just put in the zip for that neighborhood Woodley...
Does anyone know the zip for the town in Colorado? The tag had forest green letters on a cream colored background.

ETA: It doesn't come back to Diamond Star Ranch, CO 81631 or the Hyattesville zip code either.

[video=twitter;606838536881512449]https://twitter.com/BruceLeshan/status/606838536881512449[/video]

New Tweet with a color photo of the boot print found

Ok, this was a total ripoff, but I paid to run the VIN on Experian. It left out a LOT of information, but here's what I got:

* Model year was 2004
* As of 2011 it had 5400 miles. That's the last recorded odometer reading.
* Title number is 42698136
* Registration was renewed on 11/08/2011 in Hyattsville, MD.
* No accidents or anything unusual in the car's history

Wyle_E_Coyote is probably right on it being a trailer. A car report should contain MUCH more info if it was available.

I found a free site to check a vin # BUT it said this vin# 1M94136B24C682017 was NOT VALID
http://www.vincheckpro.com/vin-noresult

Where you have an 8 I thought was either a 7 or Z. I cannot come up with anything on the full vin #.
I have found some decoding of the number
Position 1: made in USA
Position 2: M could Mosler. It is a letter designated by the manufacturer usually the first letter of the manufacturer. Many companies can have the same letter.
Position 3: Less than 500 made
Position 10: Built in 2004.
IMO it could easily be an old registration for the Mosler. It seems odd for him to have, but it is possible that the SS holds the current registration (not kept in vehicle) and SS gave JW this copy in case he is ever driving it to pick SS up or such and needs to show something that he is ok to drive the vehicle.

ETA link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_identification_number

[video=twitter;606840584008036353]https://twitter.com/BruceLeshan/status/606840584008036353[/video]

More Tweets coming out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member