DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does money has to be raised for her funeral? The family she cared for and died with has millions in the estate.

Inheritors of the estate should atleast give her family 100k.

Unless they want her family to sue the estate .

Jmo

The fund-raising isn't being done by Vera's family but rather her boss, NG.

Kinda odd, imo.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was an insurance payout for being killed on another property. An acquaintance of mine willingly went for a ride on her brothers zip line. She fell, shattered her pelvis and was in the hospital for months. She sued his home owners insurance and won hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Different situation. An injury due to falling from a zip line is foreseeable by the homeowner. Someone kicking in the door of an occupied home in broad daylight in a low crime area and murdering the occupants is NOT something that is reasonably foreseeable.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Hi there Dex!

I remember a case where that happened but my tired brain cant remember the name of the case.

Wait a minute ......hmm was it Laci Peterson's case? I remember something about the insurance company paying out because they believed she was killed in her home. Since they were joint owners he got half and Laci's estate received half. I think it was a total of 100K

Agree O.B. There are different kinds of home insurance. The insurance company covers damages of most things damaged or destroyed in the home.

Now the house had an alarm system that wasn't turned on.

This means that a s-bag lawyer can have a case against the family and say the maid may have not died if the alarm system was activated.

Now I doubt her family will sue the estate if the estate takes care of her family.

But some people should not be blinded by the fact that her family has the right to sue the estate and or get an insurance payout.

The family was targeted. They all died together under the roof of the s estate. The security system which works was not activated.

And people think the maids family isn't entitled to money.

I disagree.

But a bonified lawyer will win a civil case against the estate if needed.

So i think the inheritors need to remember this.

Negligence could be found so they just need to do the right thing.

This is a sue happy country. Jmo.

Different situation. An injury due to falling from a zip line is foreseeable by the homeowner. Someone kicking in the door of an occupied home in broad daylight in a low crime area and murdering the occupants is NOT something that is reasonably foreseeable.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk
I agree. I wondered since injury was covered that death might be as well but agree the circumstances are 100% different. Never mind!

Just to be clear...I have no idea that it wasn't. I only know that JW posted about SS asking him as a race car driver to take out the Mosler and give his opinion. They may have then decided to race it somewhere...but that isn't a leap I am willing to make. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if that information came out.
bbm

Is it poss that Mr S did not ask JW for opn, but that's how JW spun it (bragged) on his post?

Do we know when JW drove it? When he posted? Time gap?
Was he already working for Mr S? For both? Thx in adv.

Plus they can sue the company for the money drop without securing that someone received it.

The maid probably died after the money drop. Now his company has a hand in this as well.

The negligence of the employee and his lying can leave the company open for lawsuits as well.

Jmo

Why does money has to be raised for her funeral? The family she cared for and died with has millions in the estate.

Inheritors of the estate should atleast give her family 100k.

Unless they want her family to sue the estate .

Jmo

I believe that she worked for NG.......that was her employer. She was a contract employee for SS. I don't know under what grounds her family fould due the estate. And we don't know that their family hasn't or isn't trying to assist her family. its premature.

We all know inheritors sometimes get greedy and forget people.

But i just hope that they take care of this ladies family since she was an employee that was killed on the premises.

Yes. A temp agency covers most liability to leave an employer non obligated.

But if you die in the workplace; you get paid.

She died in the work place.

The work place plus the temp agency has to pay.

Jmo.

I just don't want the inheritors to forget this.

Because some inheritors get their money and act like nobody else matters.

Jmo.

Did we know the chief stated it was in fact DW running from he burning Porsche. Or did I miss that?

True. But JW is not an idiot. I just cannot believe that he would ever think he could steal the Mosler and get away with any of that. He knows a lot about the car world and knows it could never be 'sold' without a lot of intrusive questions etc.

And why do a home invasion just to steal cars? Especially if you are the one guy in the world who already has access to those same cars? Why not have them stolen while the family is at their ranch in Colorado? Or set up a fake carjacking next time he is driving the Porsche?

I just do not see JW as being stupid enough to set up such a stupid, unworkable plan as the one DW carried out. JMO

Well JW thought it was just A-ok to via text from SS to pick up $40K from an accountant and just put it in his car in his garage. I don't care what kind of gofer he was, who does that without serious questions, or he's involved. Did this accountant know $40K was being left in a car in SS garage? Did JW tell him what he was told to do? When SS talked to his sister? in the morning, I wish he would have yelled to her call the police NOW, I believe the perps may have run. We aren't talking about rocket scientists here, how can this case be so complicated?

"I'm going to come over there and kill you, your daughter and friends," Wint told that woman. "The defendant advised he was good with a knife and could kill them easily and was not afraid of the police," a detective wrote.

And we are questioning if he was the actual killer or not?

I don't think you are questioning anything. But DW is charged of killing of SS. Likely killed all of them. But we don't know if someone else had a hand in it, as in literally or as in directing it but not participating directly in the violence. I certainly doubt anyone would question DW's capability of killing all four victims. But because he is only charged with one killing SS so far and LE has STATED that the crime required more than one participant, I am open to their theory because they are experienced and informed of things that we don't know of. Call me crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member