True Crime Radio Interview with Sheriff Mike Scott on Sept 9th ***READ ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've clicked here: CLICK HERE WEDNESDAY NIGHT 7:00 PM EASTERN TO LISTEN TO SHERIFF SCOTT (see #1, above) - what now?
Right at 0700Eastern, do I 'click' on the arrow in order to have the audio begin? I'm stumped.

2 more minutes when it goes live a new link will appear.

question about raid on CW trailer

I sure do wonder whether this sheriff's dept. has the financial resources to tail a 'Person of Interest' or 'Suspect' (named or UNNAMED) 24-7 for days and months on end.

And I also wonder if it is still legal for law enforcement to listen to anyone's cell phone calls, but that would not be admissible evidence in a court of law.

I also was told that when attorneys & their clients speak in the jail (or pen'), a video/audio tape is made & the transcript is transcribed & given to the County Attorney - again, this is 'legal', just that whatever is learned is not admissible in a court of law.

Sheriff Can't comment on condo MS ownes in MO

Sheriff won't comment on MS friend's comments on WS. The friend is registered insider.
Is anyone transcribing this?

Tricia says 'she has feeling' Skinner stopped posting at WSleuths because Mark Sievers learned of it and phoned Skinner, said 'I did NOT do it' and Skinner immediately entirely quit posting at WS's.

Amazon Rain's question re impaneling a grand jury.

Thanks for the comments. I cannot listen and others cannot as well, so the comments are appreciated!

Sheriff says GJ a "possibility"

Interesting, as soon as CWW is back in FL, FL's open documents laws go in effect. Will automatic trigger open public records.

sorry I can't give you a word for word. just can't type fast enough to be accurate.

Sheriff can't say who found T's body, but soon he believes, when 1st public case docs' are released to the public (IE, it WILL happen once Wright PHYSICALLY is 'here' in Fla....).

Some may be redacted.

His not commenting or diplomating around certain area suggests there's some truths/or evidence there, imo.

Sheriff won't comment on MS friend's comments on WS. The friend is registered insider.

sheriff can't answer question right now about name of person who found TS body. Info will come out when public records are released.

Comprehensive overview of what took place is in the case report that will be released. Will have all their interviews with CWW, JR & Others.

Sheriff is pretty much saying that public records and documents will be released when CW is brought to Florida

I don't know but it can be transcribed later because the interview will be archived for listening again.

Fla. 'Sunshine Laws' discussed. Likely 911 call WON'T be released initially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onapick