True Crime Radio Interview with Sheriff Mike Scott on Sept 9th ***READ ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure do wonder whether this sheriff's dept. has the financial resources to tail a 'Person of Interest' or 'Suspect' (named or UNNAMED) 24-7 for days and months on end.

And I also wonder if it is still legal for law enforcement to listen to anyone's cell phone calls, but that would not be admissible evidence in a court of law.

I also was told that when attorneys & their clients speak in the jail (or pen'), a video/audio tape is made & the transcript is transcribed & given to the County Attorney - again, this is 'legal', just that whatever is learned is not admissible in a court of law.

No this is not true. Communication between an attorney and client are confidential. Visitors conversations with an inmate are recorded (same for phone calls) but this is 100% not the case for an attorney visit.

It seems like the sheriff doesn't have enough to implicate Mark. So maybe Mark is innocent.

I listened to the show and thought Tricia was marvelous. Unfortunately I couldn't hear Sheriff Scott that well but Tricia was very clear. There was some activity going on around me at the time, which didn't help matters. Thank you for doing the show and getting him on here, was very interesting.

It seems like the sheriff doesn't have enough to implicate Mark. So maybe Mark is innocent.

It's definitely possible he is innocent. Though maybe guilty of something else?? Idk

PSSST: there is another show tonight on True Crime Radio.com and the iHeartradio Network. I'll discuss Sievers briefly but then it's on to a fantastic new app that you will LOVE if you are into finding the missing, a chilling stalker story, and our admin bessie with our segement The Last Step. Join us OK? Thanks. All the info is below.

CLICK HERE FOR TONIGHT'S TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOW AT 9:00 PM EASTERN

On tonight's (Thursday) True Crime Radio at 9 PM Eastern we explore all kinds of areas including matching the missing with the unidentified, self-defense, and cold cases.

Our first guest is Mike Corey from the Center for Investigative Reporting. He has created a new web tool that we think will help the public more easily find matches between the federal “missing” and “unidentified” databases. It's called “The Lost & The Found.”

Here’s the link for the tool: http://ow.ly/RHrzf

Plus an explanation of how to use it: http://ow.ly/RHrHV

Next you will get the chills hearing about how Candace Camille was stalked for years. Here is an interview she did with CBS. We will go in-depth with Candace and how
she can offer you advice on how to stay safe.

Finally, Websleuths Administrator Bessie comes on to discuss the latest cold case in our series called “The Next Step”.

Remember click on the “Listen Now” tab at the top of the page about 9:04 PM Eastern this Thursday.

Chat opens at 8:30 PM www.truecrimeradio.com/chat

--they only get one shot, and so much time to proceed, once someone is arrested/charged. I didn't hear him say that MS was "cleared" , LE may be biding their time on him, getting their (solid) evidence together, etc etc .

--or you could be right.

--we'll see.

Hi Bobby,

You should be able to listen to the show now with no problem. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...about-the-strange-murder-of-dr-teresa-sievers

I did not get that feeling at all. It seemed to me Sheriff Scott was being very professional and was trying to say as much as he could without revealing anything that would get us riled up.

Thanks so much for the link Tricia! From the preview I heard it was a wonderful interview. As others said, Sheriff Scott seemed very comfortable with you and willing to talk a little freer. And thank you and my fellow sleuthers for the "pep talk" regarding 1st degree.....it would kill me if even one of the two got off easy after that horrific slaying. Love you guys <3

Is this a closed thread yet? I keep trying to access the last page and cannot.

I'd just been going to ask if anyone thought Sheriff Scott would have answered as to whether or not CWW and MS were related in any way.

ETA: After posting I could access this last page. Too early in the day for me for me!

Probably a combination of PC connectivity/activity and possibly evidence they regathered during the day the yellow tape went back up at the S house, Monday 6th, the day of the funeral.

If he cleaned the computers remotely, there will be traces. Remote cleaning is not sufficient.

-Nin

Was there an msn report on this date or just known by locals ?

I ask because it isn't on the time line thread that requires links to media, and it is a good point for the timeline

I think that the evidence is still being processed and that there HAS to be tangible links from MS to the murder before an arrest can be made. I have seen enough cases where you know who did it but until you have the evidence, an arrest can't be made. There even needs to be circumstantial at worst. With the air tight physical alibi that MS has I am sure the "electronic fingerprint" would be the next place to look since obviously whoever the "ring leader" is covered their tracks. JMO

(I am sure this post may need to be moved over once the thread is closed)

I said this when we first heard the interview would be happening and now that I have heard the interview I still believe it.

I don't think the interview's purpose was to release any new info. It is quite obvious person/s within the envelope of suspicion pay attention here and this interview was to send a message to this person/s. This was to apply pressure and that it did.

We now know that the clock is ticking and once CWW is in Florida, the FOIA will come in to play. A lot of information is about to be released to the public and someone (though I would wager more than one) is really starting to squirm. I bet LE is paying very close attention to how that squirming is manifesting at the moment. This is the last chance to cover tracks, make sure statements corroborate with others' statements, and to try to shield oneself from whatever is going to come out.

The mice are scurrying right now, though perhaps a rat is a more fitting rodent for this situation, and LE is no doubt watching with "baited" breath.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

With this case, I've been feeling like I'm in a car with the pedal pushed to the floor and the emergency brake on as I anxiously wait for in formation. :banghead: Since the interview, I feel better because we'll be getting information soon. :happydance:

So glad that I have other people's comments to point out the important stuff. And here's what I am hanging my hat on: 1. The sheriff didn't mention MS as a victim. 2. As soon as the extradition occurs, more information will come through Florida's FOIA. We now have a frame of reference for when things are going to start happening, especially since extradition was signed recently.

I am so proud to be associated with this forum. The very professional interview conducted by Tricia is a great reflection on WS. Tricia and WS posters (with the help of the wonderful hard working mods) take the high road.

Awesome interview, Tricia. This is the first time I've heard one of your interviews. Awesome, just awesome. Congratulations again to you for a fine job! (PS: beautiful voice, I see why you are in the biz.) :woot:

I am waiting impatiently for the information to be released.
I don't really see it changing much as LE is already completely aware of what that information is, but it will make for an interesting read

I said this when we first heard the interview would be happening and now that I have heard the interview I still believe it.

I don't think the interview's purpose was to release any new info. It is quite obvious person/s within the envelope of suspicion pay attention here and this interview was to send a message to this person/s. This was to apply pressure and that it did.

We now know that the clock is ticking and once CWW is in Florida, the FOIA will come in to play. A lot of information is about to be released to the public and someone (though I would wager more than one) is really starting to squirm. I bet LE is paying very close attention to how that squirming is manifesting at the moment. This is the last chance to cover tracks, make sure statements corroborate with others' statements, and to try to shield oneself from whatever is going to come out.

The mice are scurrying right now, though perhaps a rat is a more fitting rodent for this situation, and LE is no doubt watching with "baited" breath.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I truly truly :praying: that someone is getting their affairs with this time in order so there is less suffering in the future for innocents .

:crying:

This thread is now closed. Please continue all discussion in the appropriate topical thread.

Below is the link to the archived radio show for anyone who missed it, for those who would like to listen again and/or use it for reference (please include a time stamp when referencing a particular passage).

Listen to Tricia's interview with Sheriff Mike Scott here.

If anyone is willing to transcribe, that would be fantastic! Just alert this post or shoot me a PM and I will arrange for it to be posted. TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox