TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that this board is set up for speculation and opinion, but I can't understand how people have BD on the lam in Mexico. Just because we don't know what's going on with the investigation does not mean LE does not know exactly where she is. They could be talking to her once a day and you wouldn't know it. People keep writing that they don't think LE is telling the public the whole story - but they never do, and they're not supposed to. LE's job is to find out as much as they can, put together a case they think is indictable by a grand jury, present it and hope for prosecution.

It's possible to be on the fence about exgf's whereabouts and how close of tabs LE is keeping on her. Those leaning one way are just trying to work out how she could've absconded to Mexico.

I really am on the fence about her. Nothing would surprise me in this case, from what we know so far.

Why do you think she might be illegal?

I don't.

I said "assuming she's a US citizen" because that's how I qualified my google search. ("what documents does a us citizen need to enter mexico?")

I understand that this board is set up for speculation and opinion, but I can't understand how people have BD on the lam in Mexico. Just because we don't know what's going on with the investigation does not mean LE does not know exactly where she is. They could be talking to her once a day and you wouldn't know it. People keep writing that they don't think LE is telling the public the whole story - but they never do, and they're not supposed to. LE's job is to find out as much as they can, put together a case they think is indictable by a grand jury, present it and hope for prosecution.

I used to feel that way until LE lost the killer of Hannah Graham from Virginia, A sharp eyed woman who had to be incredibly assertive noticed him way down in Texas.

Hello all. First, I want to state how impressed I am with the deductive reasoning on this board. A lot of very smart and intuitive people. I find myself as frustrated as everyone else that there has been no public movement on this case, but I understand that good LE work takes time.*

Secondly, after reading all the comments on both threads involving Kendra, I thought I'd try to use my skills as a former journalist for the Detroit News and New York Daily News to look between the lines and offer anything plausible to ponder that hadn't been thought of by anyone else.

It's not new news, but I hope it satisfies you guys a bit until something actually happens. So here goes, all, of course, IMHO:

1. Many think the EGF was the mastermind. She was not. I believe that while BD was upset and angry about Kendra flaunting her new relationship with RP, she didn't plan to DO anything about it. But after she told CC, who, from her FB page is a very angry piece of work, it was CC who said, "We need to get her." CC got BD worked into a frenzy, BD went along with CC's plan and it all got out of hand.

2. CC, without doubt, is the most likely shooter. Again, if you look on CC's FB page, she has several posts about how a true girlfriend is one who would kill for her best friend, a "Ride or Die" as it were, and CC's got several posts where she talks about her love of guns and a pic of an assault rifle she'd love to have.

3. There was no black or African-American hit man. Why? Because if you look on CC's FB page and BD's (before she took it down), both of these women's "friends" are almost exclusively Latin. BD didn't have a public friend's list, but a perusal of all those who liked her posts or wished her Happy Birthday showed almost exclusively Latin associations. It's not likely she would find a convenient black hit man just when she needed one.

4. Both CC AND BD drove the jeep. CC drove TO the murder scene and BD drove AWAY - which is why so many people believe the image they saw reminded them of an Asian female. My reasoning here is this: BD may have figured Kendra just might have seen a pic of her from RP and would recognize her, so she hid in the back while CC snuck the jeep in behind another resident of the building. The two changed places while waiting for Kendra, CC ready for the assault in the back seat and BD up front, where she could easily make the ID on the unsuspecting Kendra when she arrived. Once Kendra arrived, BD alerted CC, who confronted Kendra - probably hoping to scare her - but ultimately shooting and killing her. In the end, CC is telling the truth when she said she drove the jeep, but she's not admitting that BD did also.

4. If the photos are of the jeep exiting the parking garage, there is almost no chance that the driver is the killer. Why? My theory is that seconds after killing someone - likely the first time you've ever killed in your life - nobody would have the presence of mind to put their seat belt on before making their getaway.

5.Phones forensics will uncover a conspiracy between CC and BD. I predict what will be discovered is that the two were together in the jeep and that there was no other person involved. Why? Because CC either called BD multiple times after the hit OR, she didn't call at all - because BD was with her the whole time. I know I'm putting a lot on CC, but her FB page is an accurate representation of who she is and the way she thought. My sense is that she feels that she's smarter than everyone else and that there was no way they would get caught. She also felt because most killers are men, nobody would ever suspect a woman, or even more unlikely, two women.

I hope this gives you all something to chew on. Thanks.

:Welcome1: Glad You're Here!

*Well, JamJam, if LE reads your post here they can all go home!

Very impressive!

:tyou:

I read in 1 of the earliest new reports or heard in 1 of the videos that KH was planning on leaving the very next morning on vacation....and the article didn't state if she had planned this vacation with RP but I'm assuming she probably was. I wonder if BD was aware of this vacation & was afraid a possible marriage proposal might occur or something and maybe that's why KH was killed on this particular day. This article may have been an error though because I know that KH & RP had recently returned from a vacation. ??

We have seen it takes months or longer to get everyone involved in a case charged. I think LE is on the right track and while it may take a while, no one will get away with murder here, jmo.

The EGF agreed to pay Cortes $500 in exchange for Hatcher’s driver’s license according to what CC told the police. What were her intentions for the driver's license?

The only way to get that license and collect her $500 was stealing it after the murder.

We have seen it takes months or longer to get everyone involved in a case charged. I think LE is on the right track and while it may take a while, no one will get away with murder here, jmo.

True words! In no way will this become a cold case. Patience is needed, even though it's hard. LE is methodical and they are even more invested in this case than we are. Having a strong case before an arrest is vital. JMO

Any thoughts on how hard it is to get into Mexico with a borrowed passport and driver's license? It's been 14 days, and the first week, it seems like LE was trying to put things together. A smart girl, versed in Texas death penalty law, a girl with a large circle of family and friends, would be on the hoof. She's not putting out a 25k retainer to a Texas lawyer, but giving 1k to borrow ("steal" from the "unsuspecting" friend), a passport and DL. I really doubt BD is still in the U.S.

It's not hard at all to get INTO Mexico as you need nothing if you're traveling by car. A passport is needed only when traveling into Mexico by plane. That said, I'm still with you that BD is not in the U.S.

No, she would not. A passport is needed only upon re-entry to the U.S.; the only time a passport is needed is if traveling to Mexico by airplane.

My mistake. Was reading the heading at the top of the page I posted and didn't notice that the text below talks about reentering the US. I stand corrected.

:Welcome1: Glad You're Here!

*Well, JamJam, if LE reads your post here they can all go home!

Very impressive!

:tyou:
I have to disagree with you on the finding a black hit man....both women are from Pleasant Grove, which is where I grew up. It's a TOUGH part of Dallas and it's VERY easy to find someone someone willing to kill......

I have to disagree with you on the finding a black hit man....both women are from Pleasant Grove, which is where I grew up. It's a TOUGH part of Dallas and it's VERY easy to find someone someone willing to kill......

VERY easy? I am curious, how does one find a hit man? I live in one of the highest murder per capita cities and I would say it is VERY difficult to find a hit man. I wouldn't have a clue where to go, who to talk to, etc. Now, if I wanted drugs, prescription pills or an illegal gun, that's a different story.

VERY easy? I am curious, how does one find a hit man? I live in one of the highest murder per capita cities and I would say it is VERY difficult to find a hit man. I wouldn't have a clue where to go, who to talk to, etc. Now, if I wanted drugs, prescription pills or an illegal gun, that's a different story.
Well....it's easy if you know where to go. With CC posting guns, she knew where to go.

Pleasant Grove (Southeast Dallas) and South Dallas are two SCARY parts of Dallas.

If you can find drugs and guns, you can find a hitman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125