MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bio dad is almost as much to blame, IMO. He left RB because of her criminal history. But of course it was okay to leave his baby daughter with her.

And let's just say he did actually think the girl would be okay with RB (maybe she was sober, in a better place when he left)... Great, but why didn't he ever ask to speak with the girl? See her? visit her? Send her anything? Have pictures? Why did he not even know his daughter was missing all that time.

All these people that have never met Bella or have not seen her in years could have simply went to the horrible mothers facbook page. Someone should have connected Bella to the composite sketch.

Hope this is permitted, but I think bio dad called on Friday because he got wind that the lifelong friends sister had already called LE. He was trying to get ahead of the story. He's covering for RB right now because she knows how long he's known about Bella. Why else would he be supporting her?

Maybe if somebody at least told RB's mother she had another grandchild while little Bella was still alive.
Grandma has custody of the one of the older two.

I don't think he had any outstanding criminal charges in MA. He met some other woman after RB got pregnant and moved to FL. He hasn't met the child while the child was still alive. Then he shows up and complains about other people. What about his responsibilities to his own child?

I mean in Florida:

In 2012, his most recent offense, Amoroso pleaded guilty in 2012 to resisting an officer with violence and larceny under $100.
Amoroso never met his daughter, though he said he had spoken to her on the phone for a brief period after she turned two and was getting better at speech. Bella often said “kitty” because she loved Hello Kitty, the anthropomorphic fictional cat. But Bond cut off contact, Amoroso told the Globe, after the pair argued over money.

From a few phone calls with Bond, Amoroso worried that she was still using drugs. He said that he and his mother called the Department of Children and Families twice to report suspicions of neglect.
When he returned to Boston a few weeks ago, Amoroso decided to look in on his daughter, he told the Globe. But when he showed up at Bond’s home, she put him off, saying their daughter was away on Cape Cod.
http://www.nhregister.com/general-n...o-found-out-bostons-baby-doe-was-his-daughter

That may have prevented him from coming back to MA.

But clearly, none of these people should have had kids. Who else was going to make a baby with that woman, though? You just know it wasn't going to be the kind of person who could raise a child. It seems that, though, with his limited abilities, he did try somewhat. He tried to keep in contact. He tried to contact authorities when she seemed high, and he came up her to meet his kid. That's how the case appears to have broken, right? She couldn't produce the child?

No, bio dad isn't the one who contacted police about Bella. Life long friend of MM was the tipster, with lifelong friend's sister being the one actually contacting police. Prosecutor outlined it all in court, never mentioned bio dad at all.

All these people that have never met Bella or have not seen her in years could have simply went to the horrible mothers facebook page. Someone should have connected Bella to the composite sketch.

I;m not following you. How would they know to connect the photo with Bella based on mom's FB page? I do think the artist did well but the eyebrows and eyes are totally different and totally change her face. Her eyes are closer set and squintier and her brows quite dark. I;m not sure how easily these people could've made the connection had they never met Bella.

I think, though, that people in the area who knew Bella, suddenly stopped seeing her at the same time the unidentified body and composite were released, should have had enough information to think to call and make sure it wasn't her.

New article from Washington post:

"Speaking to the Globe and the Associated Press, prosecutors and police declined to comment on the truth of Amoroso’s account. At a news conference Friday, Suffolk County District Attorney Daniel Conley said that a tip called into Boston Police Thursday provided the big break in the case. Police did not identify the source of the tip, but local TV stations WCVB, WPXI and WHDH have all reported that the tipster was a woman."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ho...by-doe-was-his-daughter/ar-AAez7Tl?li=AAa0dzB

So as long as bio dad gets out of dodge before the baby is born, it's all well and good? He has no responsibilities to the child?

Nope. Not what I'm saying at all.

Child was quite decomposed so sketch artist had to do a job from scratch. People should have realized sketch is not a photo.

No, bio dad isn't the one who contacted police about Bella. Life long friend of MM was the tipster, with lifelong friend's sister being the one actually contacting police. Prosecutor outlined it all in court, never mentioned bio dad at all.

And realistically plenty of other people knew.

And they all kept SILENT.

Why does the image of a flame thrower come into my head?:stormingmad:

Maybe if somebody at least told RB's mother she had another grandchild while little Bella was still alive.
Grandma has custody of the one of the older two.

I have a hard time believing "Grandma" didn't know about Bella too... I can't believe RB didn't try to hit her up for money during Bella's short life.

New article from Washington post:

"Speaking to the Globe and the Associated Press, prosecutors and police declined to comment on the truth of Amoroso’s account. At a news conference Friday, Suffolk County District Attorney Daniel Conley said that a tip called into Boston Police Thursday provided the big break in the case. Police did not identify the source of the tip, but local TV stations WCVB, WPXI and WHDH have all reported that the tipster was a woman."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ho...by-doe-was-his-daughter/ar-AAez7Tl?li=AAa0dzB

Today in court prosecutor went into great detail to explain it. The one who got the information that Bella was dead is a man, a life long friend of MM. Lifelong friend's sister is the one who actually called tip into police.

Okay. Gotcha. So just coincidence that he came up here? And he knew and did not report anything? Yuck. Real parade of horribles.

You're right...he and RB "discussed" going to LE, I was wrong. But he knew it before LE did! Could there not be charges for that?

I have a hard time believing "Grandma" didn't know about Bella too... I can't believe RB didn't try to hit her up for money during Bella's short life.

Grandma took out restraining order against RB. So I don't think they kept in contact.

Rachelle's relationship with MM commenced after Feb this year, I believe? Short, but too long for Bella I'm afraid.

If bio-dad does decide to sue DCFS, I hope there is a dna test. The dispute/non payment of child support he mentioned makes me think there wasn't one, and in my opinion, Bella didn't look a bit like him. Her thick, darkish eyebrows didn't look as though they came from him or her mom, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newworldroofing