GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the conservatory is part of Becky's home
Sorry I'm typing on the run - I meant that SH stated she said she went from kitchen to garden in her statement - wouldn't she have had to go through conservatory? Just trying to imagine the floor plan with that

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I know what a dump how did they manage to walk about in there and that bathroom is very tiny! think they could have hid poor Becky in there without anyone knowing

And maybe the rubbish soundproofed the room allowing SH to sleep peacefully while her other half dismembered his step-sister in the bathroom.

Horrible pair, I hope the book is absolutely thrown at them.

Thinking out loud, in past discussions here, commentators have said the male suspect is in control of the relationship as the dominant, and that the female suspect will jump through hoops when asked.

If someone was really the dominant abuser, would this person not try to levy blame onto the submissive in the relationship? i.e. blame the female suspect for part of the crime.

Why then is the male suspect, on record, taking the fall for the entire crime? Does that fit into your view of a dominant abuser?

Or is it possible, the male suspect is protecting the mother of their child to absolve her of their involvement in the crime?

Perhaps we really don't understand the dynamics between these couples, and that dominant/submissive is not as easy to discern on the outset.

I somewhat agree, but it's still early days. NM could change his tune if SH drops him in it and tries to save herself.

Imo, NM and SH were obsessed with Becky. I imagine they spoke about her daily. NM may have a 'stalking' type of personality, whereby he has to know everything about his obsession, and this rubbed off onto SH. Purely speculation on my part. A despicable couple without a doubt.

I somewhat agree, but it's still early days. NM could change his tune if SH drops him in it and tries to save herself.

Imo, NM and SH were obsessed with Becky. I imagine they spoke about her daily. NM may have a 'stalking' type of personality, whereby he has to know everything about his obsession, and this rubbed off onto SH. Purely speculation on my part. A despicable couple without a doubt.
We've not touched on something glaringly obvious - Becky was the same kind of age that SH was when NM got with her...

Sorry I'm typing on the run - I meant that SH stated she said she went from kitchen to garden in her statement - wouldn't she have had to go through conservatory? Just trying to imagine the floor plan with that

No she wouldnt.

This statement is all over the place.

After saying that Becky was often told off and thrown out of the house by her father, SH then says Becky got away with things and was not punished ?

And coming straight out of the mouth of a once 14/15 yo young female teen who became involved with a 21 yr old adult male.

What a mess! If this is a rental property, aren't there checks done every 6 mths?

How could SH bathe her baby in that tub after what they'd done?

Disturbingly, that looks like Johnson's baby bath on the side. :sick:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, landlord checks should be done at least every six months - doesnt always happen though.
However - thinking back, I seem to remember something about they had not lived there long, so perhaps were only part way through the first six month tenancy...scary to think the place had got to that state in such a short time ( if I am correct re the timing )

I have lived in the same property for 8 years and never had any checks. It just depends.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Surely the more logical place to go for a *advertiser censored* on a cold February day would be the conservatory. There's quite a full ashtray in there so it's not like you HAVE to go outside because it's a no smoking indoors house?

Surely the more logical place to go for a *advertiser censored* on a cold February day would be the conservatory. There's quite a full ashtray in there so it's not like you HAVE to go outside because it's a no smoking indoors house?
Oh come on..don't you know, it's OK to murder someone around your child but to smoke is a big no no

We've not touched on something glaringly obvious - Becky was the same kind of age that SH was when NM got with her...

SH was 2 years younger when NM got with her. Thats how he likes them, young and impressionable enough to mould into what he wants. With SH he got the added bonus that not only was she all the above, but "damaged" enough that she could be groomed and controlled enough to grow into the same sick monster he is. They became the perfect pairing. I think SH would possibly have had problems even if she hadn't have hooked up with NM, but these were nurtured by NM and the two of them together became sicker than most normal people would comprehend. The two together became the perfect storm but NM would have committed a sick crime even if he had never met SH. He was definitely the driving force, no matter how anyone thinks SH is coming across.

I believe the property is a Housing Association property. They normally carry out a post tenancy check 6 months after you move in but generally after that if you pay the rent and keep the property in general good condition I. E. Neighbours don't complain then you're pretty much left to it.

Do wonder how the annual gas safety check were carried out

We've lived in a housing association property for 13 years now. Never had a property check from our landlords, ever.

SH was 2 years younger when NM got with her. Thats how he likes them, young and impressionable enough to mould into what he wants. With SH he got the added bonus that not only was she all the above, but "damaged" enough that she could be groomed and controlled enough to grow into the same sick monster he is. They became the perfect pairing. I think SH would possibly have had problems even if she hadn't have hooked up with NM, but these were nurtured by NM and the two of them together became sicker than most normal people would comprehend. The two together became the perfect storm but NM would have committed a sick crime even if he had never met SH. He was definitely the driving force, no matter how anyone thinks SH is coming across.

So..how do u know them? If ur allowed to disclose this?

We've lived in a housing association property for 13 years now. Never had a property check from our landlords, ever.

Same..4 years and never been out. Unless I need them out for a repair etc.

Becky Watts trial: Becky was removed from her father's will week before killing

<snip>

Hoare told officers: "I think he [Darren] said because of the way she was misbehaving she wasn't going to get any of the house and it was going to be left to me and Nathan.

<snip>

"Anjie told me that Becky was out of the will..."It wasn't until she went missing that I asked if Becky knew. He said Darren never told her.

"I said I didn't know if she overheard it and that's why she wasn't here."

http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/...ather-s-week/story-27975919-detail/story.html

The jury aren't being asked to find the driving force though, they're being asked if they believe beyond reasonable doubt whether these two individuals committed murder..

I've said it before on other cases and I'll say it now it's remarkable the amount of women who are on trial for murder and suchlike who are supposedly controlled and browbeaten by their other halves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member