GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becky didnt have the "perfect princess life" that the person posting here a few days ago said. Irrespective of whether its a lying SH saying it, and I dont dispute she is a liar and a monster, that happens to be true.

I think you're referring to what I said.

I never said she was pampered like a princess. My point was, people like the suspects may view Becky as a princess. Usually, people will disparagingly say beautiful/reserved/timid girls are "pretty little princess" or "pretty little rich girl" or other sort of caricature to segregate or dehumanize them during the act of bullying or others.

Of course I was not saying Becky was actually a pampered little princess. Clearly they are not. They are not wealthy and so clearly she did not have that rich "gossip girl" kind of lifestyle you're probably associating with the "perfect princess life". That was not what I meant. I meant "princess" in terms of how someone views somebody else as a caricature invented to dehumanize their victim.

I know what a dump how did they manage to walk about in there and that bathroom is very tiny! think they could have hid poor Becky in there without anyone knowing

I don't remember what was said about the little girl of the suspects, and where she is living now. I've been wondering what she may of heard or may have seen. Even though she was a young toddler, they still notice a lot of things, and hear a lot of things, even if you think they may not. Been wondering if she is saying things, or maybe down the road when she is older, will remember things. I just hope this little one is being well taken care of.

Another victim in this case. I hope she's being well cared for and carers are trained to deal with child trauma as this wee soul is very likely to be affected by all this in years to come if she was privy to what happened. As you say little ones absorb so much.

This statement is all over the place.

After saying that Becky was often told off and thrown out of the house by her father, SH then says Becky got away with things and was not punished ?

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 1m1 minute ago

IN PICTURES: Inside the home of #beckywatts http://www.itv.com/news/west/2015-1...-murder-scene-inside-the-home-of-becky-watts/ …

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 4m4 minutes ago

SH says #beckywatts "got away with a lot of things" at home and never really had proper punishment

SH tells police she believed Darren had taken #beckywatts out of his will because of the way she had been acting. No one had told Becky.

What a mess! If this is a rental property, aren't there checks done every 6 mths?

How could SH bathe her baby in that tub after what they'd done?

Yes, landlord checks should be done at least every six months - doesnt always happen though.
However - thinking back, I seem to remember something about they had not lived there long, so perhaps were only part way through the first six month tenancy...scary to think the place had got to that state in such a short time ( if I am correct re the timing )

I don't remember what was said about the little girl of the suspects, and where she is living now. I've been wondering what she may of heard or may have seen. Even though she was a young toddler, they still notice a lot of things, and hear a lot of things, even if you think they may not. Been wondering if she is saying things, or maybe down the road when she is older, will remember things. I just hope this little one is being well taken care of.
I have read she is in care of local authority

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 53s53 seconds ago

SH says she doesn't think #beckywatts was "purposely being rude" with some of the things she did but that she was "unaware she was"

I feel sad for Becky if this conflict at home is true.

I do remember thinking that Becky had had a good time, been out bowling, had a fish a chips supper and played xbox with her friend the day before.

I hope her home life was better than this picture SH is painting, SH could well just be trying to send the police in the wrong direction. There does seem to me to be a lot of nasty leaking out of SH here aswell.

RBBM

Like a mean 12 yo schoolgirl, Shauna reeks of jealousy and hatred of Becky.

Not an ounce of empathy for Becky's "issues", Not a drop of compassion for her "problems", comes through in SH's quotes so far.

She could have revealed the same information about Becky & her life (whether accurate or not), but have indicated she had some compassion for her in her statements

For example:

- Becky was struggling with anorexia...

- The other girls were jealous of Becky & therefore disliked her...

- Her father showed little patience with her...

The quotes from her second interview come across as though she believes that whatever happened to Becky, she got exactly what she deserved.

She appears to be one nasty young female

SH doing her best to make RW sound bad throughout her interviews. To me she, SH, just sounds jealous, very jealous.

What a mess! If this is a rental property, aren't there checks done every 6 mths?

How could SH bathe her baby in that tub after what they'd done?
I believe the property is a Housing Association property. They normally carry out a post tenancy check 6 months after you move in but generally after that if you pay the rent and keep the property in general good condition I. E. Neighbours don't complain then you're pretty much left to it.

Do wonder how the annual gas safety check were carried out

SH tells police NM would get annoyed at the way #beckywatts treated Anjie - and BW would get annoyed thinking NM got "special treatment"

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 57s57 seconds ago

SH tells police "they [NM+#beckywatts] are quite alike, I think that's why they didn't get along at times"

IN PICTURES: Inside the home of #beckywatts http://www.itv.com/news/west/2015-1...-murder-scene-inside-the-home-of-becky-watts/ …

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 4m4 minutes ago

SH says #beckywatts "got away with a lot of things" at home and never really had proper punishment

SH tells police she believed Darren had taken #beckywatts out of his will because of the way she had been acting. No one had told Becky.
And? What relevance does his will have to do with the price of bacon

SH tells police NM would get annoyed at the way #beckywatts treated Anjie - and BW would get annoyed thinking NM got "special treatment"

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 57s57 seconds ago

SH tells police "they [NM+#beckywatts] are quite alike, I think that's why they didn't get along at times"
Subconsciously defending NM imo!

did NM and SH spend most of their time at Becky's house every day?

I can't see how they could have lived in their own place, the amount of "stuff" everywhere. Just wondered if it had been brought up.?

I don't think anyone was painting that picture - sure I'm sure Becky had lots of issues, as do a lot of teenagers especially those where biological parents have split/step parents are involved... what grates at me is that SH thinks it's OK to drag all of that up to try and paint a picture of Becky and lead people to believe that she left of her own accord..

Her whole testimony with regards to Beckys home life is riddled with contradictions...

well its in SHs interest to have people think that, trying to absolve herself of any wrong-doing. SH is up to her neck in it and no amount of bad-mouthing Becky or Darren is going to change that. When I said she was a monster, it was the best way of describing her.

What I meant by the post was, that the poster saying how SH was eaten up with envy over Beckys perfect life was wrong. Becky had a lot of struggles, As we all do at times, and the only reason SH was involved in this vile crime was because NM and SH are sexual deviants, sick people.
it still doesnt make what SH is saying about Beckys problems untrue, but I do agree that SH is trying to influence Police about Beckys state of mind and relationship with Darren.

Heart West News ‏@HeartWestNews 57s58 seconds ago

SH tells police NM used to get annoyed with way #beckywatts treated Anjie (her step-mum) but their relationship had improved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann