GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;653929627719757824]https://twitter.com/ITVBeckyTrial/status/653929627719757824[/video]

for taking her in ? odd phrase

[video=twitter;653929627719757824]https://twitter.com/ITVBeckyTrial/status/653929627719757824[/video]

for taking her in ? odd phrase
I'm guessing she was living with her mom at some point

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 22s23 seconds ago

Court hears #beckywatts was very open with Anjie (her step-mum) and would have told her anything.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 22s23 seconds ago

Court hears #beckywatts was very open with Anjie (her step-mum) and would have told her anything.
Doesn't that kind of contradict the whole " they didn't get on" story?

Becky didnt have the "perfect princess life" that the person posting here a few days ago said. Irrespective of whether its a lying SH saying it, and I dont dispute she is a liar and a monster, that happens to be true.

I don't know about anyone else, but SH is making my blood boil, even by these sparse tweets. She's laying the blame on the Dad and that Becky was some wild, out of control teen.

I thought Becky hardly left the home?

Jon KayVerified account ‏@jonkay01 3m3 minutes ago

More police pictures from inside the home of Nathan Matthews & Shauna Hoare.

CRM8JS0WgAAMcU-.jpg

CRM8JtuWsAAiENY.jpg

Becky didnt have the "perfect princess life" that the person posting here a few days ago said. Irrespective of whether its a lying SH saying it, and I dont dispute she is a liar and a monster, that happens to be true.
I don't think anyone was painting that picture - sure I'm sure Becky had lots of issues, as do a lot of teenagers especially those where biological parents have split/step parents are involved... what grates at me is that SH thinks it's OK to drag all of that up to try and paint a picture of Becky and lead people to believe that she left of her own accord..

Her whole testimony with regards to Beckys home life is riddled with contradictions...

Oh yes very clean bathtub looks very out of place amongst the mess!

I feel sad for Becky if this conflict at home is true.

I do remember thinking that Becky had had a good time, been out bowling, had a fish a chips supper and played xbox with her friend the day before.

I hope her home life was better than this picture SH is painting, SH could well just be trying to send the police in the wrong direction. There does seem to me to be a lot of nasty leaking out of SH here aswell.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 33s34 seconds ago

SH tells police Becky was "very good at making people do what she wanted" and would often manipulate people for her advantage

Victoria Davies ‏@VictoriaITV 14s15 seconds ago

Shauna Hoare tells police in video that Becky always got her own way and "knew how to work people."

As someone has just said ( elsewhere ) SH seems to know an awful lot about Becky, considering she claimed to have had very little to do with her

also, if they cleaned out the bath but left the remainder of the bathroom in the mess it was in, surely they ran the risk of dna/evidence ending up on some of those items in the bathroom

Shauna Hoare tells police in video that Becky always got her own way and "knew how to work people."[/QUOTE]

Is this interview before they knew Becky had died? She's using past tense. Schoolgirl error!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was very grateful for the police interview video, so much easier to understand the situation than reading the updates (though I am enormously grateful for those too).

To me SH came across in a way I hadn't expected. Left me almost wondering about her part in this. She seemed so controlled, casual and ordinary in the video, just as if she was speaking of something mundane.
Then I remember that she had a dead body in her bath for a few days, the smell, the noise of that circular saw, the packaging....... and this is how she reacts - unbelievable.

From the video I could almost believe that if she knew NM was intending to kidnap RW, that excuses the bumping on the stairs of a probably unconcious RW. Later NM then tells her RW died in the car? Idk, is that possible? That could have been a good defence I think.

I am on noone's side, I do ramble in my thoughts though. I just think of her there with her two year old, and just fail to understand what goes through these people's minds.

I just watched her first interview.

I must commend the investigators. They did an excellent job setting up the interview. They purposely sat the suspect in such a way that exposes her entire body, unlike most police interviews where you sit across a desk, allowing the interviewee a degree of comfort behind the desk. Here, the interviewee is fully exposed, allowing body language to be read, and the interviewee left in a state of relative discomfort without the benefits of being shielded behind a desk.

Regarding the interview, my take home is that the suspect was poised. Body language to me suggests she was tense in the beginning. Towards the end became more relaxed -- slouching over the seat hand rest and generally more fourth coming with the interviewer.

I thought the whole thing looked rehearsed. She was saying a whole lot of mundane stuff, in a level of specific detail to suggest she must have photographic memory - which if she really does not would indicate she is making things up.

Never forget that she made this first interview at a time when Becky was already dead and they had already disposed of her. The fact she seems so calm and collected, knowing that she at least took part in her disposal, shows exactly what we are dealing with here. She behaved exactly as I expected her to. Do not underestimate her.

GCHQ probably has all of their electronic communications. Although they won't divulge that for civilian court matters. These perps look like the type that will do a lot of chit chatting on their electronic devices. It probably tells the real story.

As someone has just said ( elsewhere ) SH seems to know an awful lot about Becky, considering she claimed to have had very little to do with her

also, if they cleaned out the bath but left the remainder of the bathroom in the mess it was in, surely they ran the risk of dna/evidence ending up on some of those items in the bathroom

I agree. SH is running Becky down and probably enjoying the police listening to her harping on. OMG!

I hope you're right about the bathroom, and plenty of evidence/dna is found all over that room.

I wonder when it was last as clean as that? Quite a long time ago I'm thinking!

Indeed.........plus, if they had been thinking a bit smarter, it would have made more sense, for them of course, to load stuff into and around the bath, to allow it to blend in with the rest of the rubbish.
However, I dont think either of them are overly blessed with brains.

Bristol PostVerified account ‏@BristolPost 2m2 minutes ago

Disturbing picture shows inside the bedroom where #BeckyWatts was killed

CRM_NUaWcAEgvno.jpg

I don't remember what was said about the little girl of the suspects, and where she is living now. I've been wondering what she may of heard or may have seen. Even though she was a young toddler, they still notice a lot of things, and hear a lot of things, even if you think they may not. Been wondering if she is saying things, or maybe down the road when she is older, will remember things. I just hope this little one is being well taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member