Found Deceased NC - Alexandra King, 22, & Tatianna Diz, 20, Asheville, 27 Oct 2015 *Arrest*

Rough possible theory, similar to others have posted in some ways:

Is it possible Pierre already had UJ's car? Perhaps the girls dropped him off and he got the vehicle from UJ. Maybe he then met the girls again along with a third party (in a third vehicle probably) near the river for a drug deal. Possibly that deal could have been partially arranged by UJ. Maybe the deal went south and the third party killed or otherwise harmed the girls. Pierre would have been totally freaked out and possibly blamed UJ for setting it up. If Pierre took off in the SUV before getting harmed himself, he might have then headed back to UJ's place, shot him, then went from there.

All total speculation, of course.

I think LE must have other info that isn't public as well. I'm curious whether Pierre had injuries already before the chase with police and what, if anything, he has told them.

FYI guys - The admin if the Facebook site has accused me of being related to the "big lawyer" who arranged to have the girls executed. She really is not well and her other daughter has made that very clear,

However, the daughter is an Absolute sweetheart and I've been offering help any way I can to ease the heavy load she must be feeling right now.

But yeah., that rambling Facebook status where pictures show her purse bursting at the seams with "evidence and papers", she has named me for simply commenting and her daughter contacting me, I'm not sure what to do,,

Help? Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please come back and help me understand
I would like to help but can't find the posts you are talking about.
Hope you are OK...

IF Pierre is not involved in the disappearance of the girls, would he not have been telling LE, his Mom, and his GF?

Do you think with the SM and news on this, we would have heard a leak by now?

How does this scenario work:
Giving Pierre a ride to the other complex was a ruse so GF did not want to go along.
Pierre has already talked to UJ who told him where to meet. They meet, UJ leaves, and Pierre demands part of the girls buy for arranging the deal. Girls refuse, Pierre is hot headed, and shoots them. No, this doesn't involve any wrong doing by UJ.

So what did UJ do to deserve to be killed in this scenario?

Similiar scenario but UJ does not meet Pierre and girls. What if a third party was present and shot the girls, I can't imagine Pierre would be left alive as a witness. OR was this drug gang related and Pierre was ordered to kill UJ because UJ was trying to clean up his act and leave the gang?

Take it from here y'all, your thoughts?

With the possible sighting of Alex that was mentioned on fb and LE following up on that lead, I was wondering if any of you think it's possible that one or both of the girls may have took off in hiding due to a drug deal gone way wrong? Say for instance only one was shot in the car, or perhaps the person who was shot is this 3rd person we've guessed at being involved.

With the possible sighting of Alex that was mentioned on fb and LE following up on that lead, I was wondering if any of you think it's possible that one or both of the girls may have took off in hiding due to a drug deal gone way wrong? Say for instance only one was shot in the car, or perhaps the person who was shot is this 3rd person we've guessed at being involved.

Wishful thinking by all of us, but unfortunately LE stated that sighting claim was invalid.

http://www.wlos.com/news/features/t...st-Court-Appearance-227672.shtml#.Vjo3A7erSUk

The call about the car wasn't until the next morning per the Citizen Times timelines. When was it towed? I know there is question about it being towed before that...

Ah! I must be confused about the day the car was towed then. Not surprising though - this case is very confusing!

is it possible the girls were not shot until after uhon?

It seems like LE is very confident that's not the case.

During one of the presser videos (it was in one of the WLOS links I think it was that I posted up thread) they had someone saying the time frame at the river they are interested in is from 8 pm - 11 pm.

It appears that being shot after Uhon is ruled out based on that since the time of Pierre having to get from Uhon's to his GF's and then on the road to Citgo is already tight - I don't think he has wiggle room to have gone elsewhere in between.

The earliest bit of that seems very curious though since we know the texts had indicated something closer to 10 and that's also when the roommate said they left.

It makes me wonder if LE thinks there was possibly a set-up at the river near where the car was found and if the girls were lured there for some reason and if they're wanting info about the earlier end in case Pierre had been there earlier or someone else was also there or something.

We know at least Alex's phone was found at home so her pings won't help, but I don't think I've seen them mention anything definitive about Pierre or Tatianna's.

A big part of me could see Pierre not having his phone with since he drove all the way back to his GF's instead of calling her to seven see if she'd leave or meet him somewhere. You'd think he'd go for the absolutely fastest way out of town to up his odds of getting away - and if he could have asked her and had her say no on the phone, it makes me think he may have not had it on him.

But I can't imagine all three of them (both girls, plus Pierre) being sans phones in case the additional person(s) involved in the deal needed to be in touch or vice versa.

All that to say, it makes me think something helped expand the time line on the earlier end but not the later end, and pings seem like the likely thing to have been able to expand it earlier. :dunno:

Rough possible theory, similar to others have posted in some ways:

Is it possible Pierre already had UJ's car?
Perhaps the girls dropped him off and he got the vehicle from UJ. Maybe he then met the girls again along with a third party (in a third vehicle probably) near the river for a drug deal. Possibly that deal could have been partially arranged by UJ. Maybe the deal went south and the third party killed or otherwise harmed the girls. Pierre would have been totally freaked out and possibly blamed UJ for setting it up. If Pierre took off in the SUV before getting harmed himself, he might have then headed back to UJ's place, shot him, then went from there.

All total speculation, of course.

I think LE must have other info that isn't public as well. I'm curious whether Pierre had injuries already before the chase with police and what, if anything, he has told them.

Uhon's family from the get go thought that him being shot may have been out of an attempted robbery having to do with copper.

Had they know that someone had had Uhon's car earlier, I think they'd have immediately said that in the info when they called 911.

Something like "my son loaned someone his car and he came back and killed him" or such.

Places I've seen what was said in the 911 call, I've not seen anything along those lines included (nor that anyone there seemed to know who Pierre was enough to give a name)

But anything is possible I suppose!

I can't help but think that it could be more than coincidence that Pierre was at Deaverview for much of the day prior to this whole thing going down.

Then that's conveniently where he told the girls they needed to go that night for the deal.

I can't help but wonder if while he said he was at family's at Deaverview, if that that component may not have played a part in some way.

I'm not saying that the family member he was supposedly with (who has self-ID'd in MSM) is involved, but that while he was there it could have really been to perhaps set this whole thing up to go down later on with another individual he knows b/c of family ties there.

Or that he could have been lying about even being with family earlier - or perhaps just insinuating he was there the whole time, when in reality he could have been with a party that becomes integral later on.

I'd love to know if the car had noticeable rear damage that was not there earlier in the day?

It seems problematic to think either girl would have willingly driven the car that far down/into the water.

But it also seems problematic to think someone killed the girls and after concealing them somehow/where, that someone would have sat in a bloody car and not only likely have gotten blood on themselves, but also possibly have left bloody prints (hand or foot) due to blood spatter and then them touching it.

It could be possible that maybe, if it were in the right place initially, it'd seem, that someone may have been able to only need to put it in neutral and then give it a push.

But it also seems like maybe someone with another vehicle could possibly have pushed it with more force to get it down there.

Maybe?

To me this confirms he did not have Uhon's car earlier - since they're saying he got it by means of assault with a revolver.

If Uhon had loaned it to him earlier, it seems it would be hard to then prove he stole it with a weapon while still technically having the vehicle in his by-loan possession, no?

Warrants served Tuesday afternoon against the man tied to the disappearance of two Buncombe County women allege he stole a Pisgah View man's vehicle by means of assault with a revolver.

Pierre Lamont Griffin II, 22, was charged with felony robbery with a dangerous weapon, felony first-degree murder, and reckless driving and fleeing to elude arrest in connection with the Oct. 27 slaying of Uhon Trumanne Johnson, 31, at Pisgah View Apartments, according to warrants filed Tuesday at the Buncombe County magistrate's office.

<snip>

Griffin stole Johnson's 1998 Ford Expedition valued at $1,150 by assault with a .38-caliber revolver
, according to the warrant.

<snip>

On a 911 tape, a man who identifies himself as Uhon Johnson's father tells a dispatcher that somebody broke into his home at Pisgah View.

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/...omens-disappearance-served-warrants/75114024/

A search warrant written by a Buncombe detective said Griffin and the women were traveling together for a drug deal. Police have not said who was attempting to buy drugs.

According to phone records Verizon Wireless provided detectives on Oct. 28, the last calls and text messages made to and from King's phone number were to Griffin's phone number, according to a search warrant written by Ryan Jordan with the Buncombe County Sheriff's Office returned Monday. Those records of incoming and outgoing calls for King's number ended around 8:45 p.m. Oct. 27, according to the warrant.

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/...omens-disappearance-served-warrants/75114024/

To me this confirms he did not have Uhon's car earlier - since they're saying he got it by means of assault with a revolver.

If Uhon had loaned it to him earlier, it seems it would be hard to then prove he stole it with a weapon while still technically having the vehicle in his by-loan possession, no?

I tend to agree with you, but just to push on this a little bit - could it be possible for the vehicle to be considered stolen (with charges as such) after the shooting, even if it had been borrowed by agreement prior to the shooting? I haven't read the 911 call details anywhere so maybe those further clarify, but if Uhon's parents didn't recognize Pierre at all, it seems possible they also wouldn't have known that he had the car previously and would just have seen him leave in it. I guess part of this line of thinking is out of wondering how he got they keys if he just ran in the house and shot UJ.

WOW! I went back and read from post #1. I'm a little less confused and very saddened that this sort of thing even happens. I hope these girls are found soon. I can see where anyone that might have even the smallest amount of information might be afraid to come forward.

maybe pierre knew some shizz was gonna go down and didn't take his phone purposefully, because I have seen pings being used as evidence A LOT in the news, and pierre by all accounts was intelligent and bright so possibly he follows the news?

During one of the presser videos (it was in one of the WLOS links I think it was that I posted up thread) they had someone saying the time frame at the river they are interested in is from 8 pm - 11 pm.

It appears that being shot after Uhon is ruled out based on that since the time of Pierre having to get from Uhon's to his GF's and then on the road to Citgo is already tight - I don't think he has wiggle room to have gone elsewhere in between.

The earliest bit of that seems very curious though since we know the texts had indicated something closer to 10 and that's also when the roommate said they left.

It makes me wonder if LE thinks there was possibly a set-up at the river near where the car was found and if the girls were lured there for some reason and if they're wanting info about the earlier end in case Pierre had been there earlier or someone else was also there or something.

We know at least Alex's phone was found at home so her pings won't help, but I don't think I've seen them mention anything definitive about Pierre or Tatianna's.

A big part of me could see Pierre not having his phone with since he drove all the way back to his GF's instead of calling her to seven see if she'd leave or meet him somewhere. You'd think he'd go for the absolutely fastest way out of town to up his odds of getting away - and if he could have asked her and had her say no on the phone, it makes me think he may have not had it on him.

But I can't imagine all three of them (both girls, plus Pierre) being sans phones in case the additional person(s) involved in the deal needed to be in touch or vice versa.

All that to say, it makes me think something helped expand the time line on the earlier end but not the later end, and pings seem like the likely thing to have been able to expand it earlier. :dunno:

oh! maybe the room mate is involved w the drug deal somehow so she said a later time? or maybe the room mate knew drugs were involved and doesn't want to get into trouble and for some reason said a later time, later telling LE it could have been earlier so that is why LE is asking about 8-10 but not releasing more info to public?

The hospital had to have done toxicology on Pierre's blood. Sure would like to know those results. I can't believe he would have driven 30 some miles on a wild police chase with deflated rear tires without being on some drugs and fear of having killed someone. Also he seemed to be friends with the young women his mother stating they were real friends. They all have a connection with A-B Tech Community college including UJ. Not being totally naive here but I lean toward thinking another dealer/s harmed the girls implicating UJ. I dread the thought but can't dismiss it from possibility that besides a possible drug deal gone bad the women were open loving life partners for years. Maybe Pierre witnessed a hate crime as well and blamed UJ. Maybe when Pierre said to his GF I've done something bad he was referring to UJ only.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173
Back