Found Deceased NC - Alexandra King, 22, & Tatianna Diz, 20, Asheville, 27 Oct 2015 *Arrest*

How does this scenario work:
Giving Pierre a ride to the other complex was a ruse so GF did not want to go along.
Pierre has already talked to UJ who told him where to meet. They meet, UJ leaves, and Pierre demands part of the girls buy for arranging the deal. Girls refuse, Pierre is hot headed, and shoots them. No, this doesn't involve any wrong doing by UJ.

So what did UJ do to deserve to be killed in this scenario?

Similiar scenario but UJ does not meet Pierre and girls. What if a third party was present and shot the girls, I can't imagine Pierre would be left alive as a witness. OR was this drug gang related and Pierre was ordered to kill UJ because UJ was trying to clean up his act and leave the gang?

Take it from here y'all, your thoughts?
<modsnip> There is NO evidence of a "third party", just speculation from various people desperate to make excuses for Pierre or invent another killer so he won't have to be held responsible for his actions. ALL the evidence suggests that Uhon had turned his life around, was living a clean life, was attending college, and was a great father to his daughter, so personally I find it extremely disrespectful and unfair for people to slander a dead man, whose life was taken from him by someone who was going in the wrong direction, probably because Uhon refused to loan him his car, or drive him out of town because Uhon did not want to be an accomplice to the murder by helping Pierre flee from justice. I'm really tired of hearing people blaming Uhon, even to the point of saying he was involved in setting up the "drug deal", which I believe never existed in the first place, and was just a ruse to lure Alexandra and Tatiana into driving Pierre somewhere so he could rob and murder them. Alexandra had a significant amount of money on her that day... but I'm not going to get into that now. I do believe this was very possibly "gang-related", but not to kill Ujon for trying to live a clean life. Rather, I believe it was because Pierre wanted to get some "street cred", and one of the ways you do that in the sick and twisted subculture of violent drug gangs is to kill someone-and if it happens to be a couple of young white "crackers", that's even better in the eyes of the anti-white racists that inhabit the "black lives matter" movement, which was rioting and agitating against white people and law enforcement throughout 2015, and continues to sow the seeds of race war, because keeping black people angry at white people is one of things liberals do best in this country, to sow discontent and animosity between people by enabling lifestyles that are not only harming white people, but destroying black communities as well.

<modsnip>

It seems like LE is very confident that's not the case.

During one of the presser videos (it was in one of the WLOS links I think it was that I posted up thread) they had someone saying the time frame at the river they are interested in is from 8 pm - 11 pm.

It appears that being shot after Uhon is ruled out based on that since the time of Pierre having to get from Uhon's to his GF's and then on the road to Citgo is already tight - I don't think he has wiggle room to have gone elsewhere in between.

The earliest bit of that seems very curious though since we know the texts had indicated something closer to 10 and that's also when the roommate said they left.

It makes me wonder if LE thinks there was possibly a set-up at the river near where the car was found and if the girls were lured there for some reason and if they're wanting info about the earlier end in case Pierre had been there earlier or someone else was also there or something.

We know at least Alex's phone was found at home so her pings won't help, but I don't think I've seen them mention anything definitive about Pierre or Tatianna's.

A big part of me could see Pierre not having his phone with since he drove all the way back to his GF's instead of calling her to seven see if she'd leave or meet him somewhere. You'd think he'd go for the absolutely fastest way out of town to up his odds of getting away - and if he could have asked her and had her say no on the phone, it makes me think he may have not had it on him.

But I can't imagine all three of them (both girls, plus Pierre) being sans phones in case the additional person(s) involved in the deal needed to be in touch or vice versa.

All that to say, it makes me think something helped expand the time line on the earlier end but not the later end, and pings seem like the likely thing to have been able to expand it earlier. :dunno:

<modsnip> People who've just murdered someone and stolen their car, especially someone as intelligent as Pierre, would NEVER want to attract attention to themselves or be pulled over for speeding, when the owner of the vehicle they're driving was just reported murdered a few minutes ago, so your logic there is faulty, to say the least. He might have been speeding, but he very well might not have, and to assume that he was is, well, ridiculous (ie, worthy of ridicule). We don't know how fast he was driving at that point, going to his girlfriend's, etc, but attracting the attention of law enforcement would have been EXTREMELY low on his priority list.

As for your theory on Pierre's cell phone, by no means is it reasonable to assume that he would have called her to "see if she'd leave or meet him somewhere", because 1) we don't even know whether she had a car, 2) he was busy driving a stolen car after a murder and probably needed to focus on avoiding police while he was driving, not having a phone conversation, 3) he probably would not want to leave any messages, or have a conversation about the murders over the airwaves that could theoretically be overheard or tapped/recorded by others, and 4) even if he had called her, chances are she would have been freaked out if he'd told her what had happened, and become hysterical... or called the police... or hung up on him, but even if she didn't, she would probably be a lot less likely to go with him as he wanted her to do (which shows a disregard for her safety and well-being as well, by the way), than if he went to talk to her in person, and could reason with her and try to convince her without having to worry about whether she'd hang up on him or not.

<modsnip>

Mod Note

I've edited and/or removed several posts.

We speculate here, based on the facts as known to us via LE, MSM or approved sources. People are free to interpret and "connect-the-dots" as they see fit.

Opinions are going to differ. Do not post in a condescending tone, insulting others' theories. It's rude! Post respectfully and be tolerant of differing opinions.

Another fact: It's a sure bet none of us are going to agree with every theory and/or post. Learn the habit of "scroll & roll".

Any post that contains the phrase "Nothing personal, but..." - I guarantee that something personal will follow.

Also, absolutely no political editorializing is permitted.

Please review TOS, the Rules and especially Forum Etiquette.

The early articles all were saying that they left around 9:30 and were supposed to be back shortly after 10 to carve pumpkins or something with the roommate.

It was when the warrants were released a few days later that the timeline shrunk to them leaving around 10.

That makes me think LE was getting that from Alex's phone they found and was likely the last text, thus making that a hard and fast time since the phone was left.

But the very specific "10:08" call from the roommate, which hasn't budged time wise since the get go, also makes me think that must be accurate and visible from the roommate's phone.

Whether they left at 9:30 or 10, that max of 38 minutes for them to have had to do the deal, etc. seems pretty tight anyway, and seems very quick for the roommate to already be worried about them. It actually makes me wonder if they had expressed hesitation to the roommate or if the roommate was uneasy about it all or something? :thinking:

Here's one of the first articles showing the early timeline pre-warrant release time change:

http://www.wlos.com/news/features/t...d-to-Murder-Suspect-225621.shtml#.Vj8wFF6tMZw

Here's something from the same source then changing it to 10 post warrants:

Part of why I think LE must have gotten that just about 10 pm time for them from Alex's phone is that they seemed much more definitive about the time, whereas with their comment about Pierre returning to the GF's was "sometime after 9."

That's totally vague and from what we know, about 90 minutes earlier than he possibly could have gone back to the apartment since from 9-10 he was at least home until 9:30 - and if you take LE's timeline over the family's, there until 10. And then he had to have "done something bad" prior to returning, plus get to Uhon's, meaning he really couldn't have gotten back there until 10:45 or so.

The stark contrast in those times and their specificity and plausibility make me think the 10 pm time is probably closer to when they left than 9:30. But...that's JMO.

http://www.wlos.com/news/features/t...d-to-Murder-Suspect-225621.shtml#.Vj8wFF6tMZw

Again, completely disagree with your interpretation, and your <modsnip> that there wasn't enough time. Particularly if they left Canterbury closer to 9:30 than 10:00pm, there would have been not "38 minutes", but over an hour from the time they left there, to the time that Ujon Johnson was murdered, just after 10:30. It only takes a few minutes to drive from Canterbury to where the car was found, and Pierre could have RUN to Ujon's hoping to procure a getaway car in less than a half hour, still leaving 15 or 20 minutes for pushing the car into the river after shooting them, pulling the bodies out, and casting them into the river to be taken downstream to where they were eventually found. Frankly, with the amount of adrenaline, and whatever drugs might have been in his system (neighbor said he appeared agitated that morning even BEFORE killing them, and add the adrenaline rush of committing a murder, and fear of being caught), he could have shot them while parked near the river, then pushed the car down the slope into the river, AND thrown their bodies into the river in about 10 minutes, including the 5 min drive time from Canterbury, in which case he could have practically WALKED to Ujons in the 50 minutes available to him, though given his state of adrenaline, he must have been walking fast if not running for part of that distance. After you've shot two women in the head, you don't tend to stick around the crime scene for very long, and things would happen pretty quickly, as he'd want to get the hell out of there, after disposing of the bodies (evidence) as best he could in the few minutes he spent there. My take on the timeline is that they left closer to 9:30, and that the roommate said they were supposed to be back by 10:00 (which is plenty of time to drive a few miles, make a drug transaction, and drive back to Canterbury within a 30 min time frame), and that as you said, she felt uneasy about Griffin, as the neighbor did, and when they did not return by 10:00pm as they'd said they would, she was genuinely concerned, and tried to reach them by texting them. by that point they were already dead IMO, and Griffin was on his way to his friend Johnson's house to attempt to get him to loan him a getaway car, or persuade Johnson to drive him to South Carolina, or wherever it is he was trying to escape to, since he'd been seen leaving Canterbury in Alexandra's car, and would certainly be suspected and most likely arrested for murdering them, ESPECIALLY if their bodies were found and the bullets were matched to his gun (which is one of the main reasons for trying to get rid of the bodies). When Uhon refused to loan him his car or drive him anywhere, not wanting to be an accessory in helping a murderer to flee from justice, Griffin killed him, to prevent him being a witness against him, and in order to steal his car and make his getaway. That makes the most sense to me, without introducing the possibility of "third parties" and more complex scenarios, unless/until there is evidence to justify them. I have no problem with the timeline at all, and the money Alexandra was carrying (which Griffin no doubt knew about) would have been plenty of temptation to push an already unstable man who was going the wrong way in life (he robbed $800 from a woman earlier in the year, and was supposedly trying to get "street cred") to murder someone. Though in reality I would have respected him more if he'd just shot himself in the head if his life was so difficult, instead of two innocent, unarmed women who had promising lives ahead of them. But that's just my opinion. :O|

Mod Note

I've edited and/or removed several posts.

We speculate here, based on the facts as known to us via LE, MSM or approved sources. People are free to interpret and "connect-the-dots" as they see fit.

Opinions are going to differ. Do not post in a condescending tone, insulting others' theories. It's rude! Post respectfully and be tolerant of differing opinions.

Another fact: It's a sure bet none of us are going to agree with every theory and/or post. Learn the habit of "scroll & roll".

Any post that contains the phrase "Nothing personal, but..." - I guarantee that something personal will follow.

Also, absolutely no political editorializing is permitted.

Please review TOS, the Rules and especially Forum Etiquette.

Bumping already because eiher this was missed or dismissed.

Admin Warning

No longer editing and <snipping> posts. Admins and moderators are facilitators, not editors. From here forth, if a post is personal, snarky, and/or consdescending in tone, I will remove the entire post. You will lose all of your work. Period. If that becomes a habitual problem, then a loss of posting privileges will result.

Scroll & roll and agree to disagree.

Re-opening now. :)

Please adhere to the parameters set forth in my post above.

Thanks!

Because of the large volume of evidence attorneys on both sides have to review, it will be months before there is a trial or another court hearing on murder charges against a local man in connection with three shooting deaths last October, Buncombe County District Attorney Todd Williams said.

Williams spoke Monday after a very brief hearing in Buncombe County Superior Court at which Pierre Lamont Griffin II, 23, and his attorney were notified that Williams' office is seeking the death penalty in the case.

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/...ion-griffin-murder-case-months-away/86959998/

will he allocute? I still want to know why all that.

The suspect, Pierre L Griffin II, has pled guilty to all three murders. He was sent to prison for life with no chance of parole. He is still causing trouble in prison and has nine disciplinary infractions.

The North Carolina Department Of Public Safety, Offender Public Information has his listing here:

NC DPS Offender Public Information

As far as I know, there has never been any public explanation of why he committed the murders.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back