AmazonRain is now a Verified Insider in the Teresa Sievers murder case

Discussions between members are being removed. Remember if you are not AmazonRain, your only posts should be questions to AmazonRain. Discussions threads are elsewhere in the forum.

Thanks.

I bet she never let him stay in another state with the kids by himself. Now i know it was so they could have more time with their cousins. But come on. He knew she wanted to come back solo to start rummaging through things or to start preparing to focus on a separation.*

So AR. Was it known for TS to allow MS to take the girls on solo trips to other states. Or allow him to stay behind on trips alone with the girls in another state? THANKS.

Basically. Has this happened before where MS had the kids for several days in another state without TS being there?

AR do you think MS has alot of money stashed somewhere? We know he couldnt pay the rent on the practice. Im wondering how long he can keep a mortgage payment going without TS income? He wont get a penny of life insurance until LE take him out of the envelope of suspicion.

AmazonRain, bringing this question over from another thread. Is it your opinion TS wanted out of the marriage? Or is it a fact only known by a few close friends?

Please see my post from today on the MS speculation thread - it addresses this question. Thank you.

I bet she never let him stay in another state with the kids by himself. Now i know it was so they could have more time with their cousins. But come on. He knew she wanted to come back solo to start rummaging through things or to start preparing to focus on a separation.*

So AR. Was it known for TS to allow MS to take the girls on solo trips to other states. Or allow him to stay behind on trips alone with the girls in another state? THANKS.

Basically. Has this happened before where MS had the kids for several days in another state without TS being there?

Teresa felt 100% comfortable with MS taking care of the girls whether it be for a day or longer, whether she was there or not. I don't think there was ANY suspicion about MS staying behind with the girls to spend more time with their cousins. I do not know how others in her circle feel about this today, but prior to the murder, I don't know of any suspicion. Again, Teresa had no fear for her safety that I know of - none. And by extension she had no fear for the safety of her girls that I know of -none.

AmazonRain, bringing this question over from another thread. Is it your opinion TS wanted out of the marriage? Or is it a fact only known by a few close friends?

Please see my post from today on the MS speculation thread - it addresses this question. Thank you.

Here is the link to the post AR is referencing -
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?289703-Dr-Teresa-Sievers-Motives-and-Theories-%28Including-MS-speculation%29&p=12145422#post12145422

Asked on a different thread but wondering if in fact TS was your doctor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asked on a different thread but wondering if in fact TS was your doctor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. Teresa was my dear friend. Although she gave advice to me about health, she was not my doctor.

I'm not sure if you saw felicitylemon's post where she asked about your relationship with TS.
At first, I thought it may be too sensitive for you to deal with. So, I'm wondering now if you would like to share more intimate details of what your relationship was like with TS.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if you saw felicitylemon's post where she asked about your relationship with TS.
At first, I thought it may be too sensitive for you to deal with. So, I'm wondering now if you would like to share more intimate details of what your relationship was like with TS.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

There is (at least) one more person that has to end up behind bars before I can say more.

AR- how long have you known TS?
And to echo other's sentiments, thank you for your contribution to this forum. I'm very sorry for your loss and the loss of this incredible woman, by all accounts, to her family, patients and other friends.

AR- how long have you known TS?
And to echo other's sentiments, thank you for your contribution to this forum. I'm very sorry for your loss and the loss of this incredible woman, by all accounts, to her family, patients and other friends.

Sorry, to answer this question is to identify myself so I cannot answer at this time.

Sorry, to answer this question is to identify myself so I cannot answer at this time.

We totally understand because I could just see all of us sleuthing who you are based on the time you came into your dear friend Teresa's life. :laughing:We just can't help ourselves. Though I do know the main reason is to protect yourself from the vermin in this case.

From the latest pictures that accompanied the interview with Teresa's mom and sister we can tell she was a barrel of fun and I loved her natural beauty in her younger days. :blushing:

I think she must have had a vulnerable side that just wanted a nice family and MS pounced on it like an evil hyena. I cannot wait for the day that one more person gets his due.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back