2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that uncommon to have multiple life insurance policies (at least that's what my spouse assures me :thinking:). I have three that I know of, and he has the same. The higher the standard of living, often correlates with more insurance, e.g. more income to replace. Neither one of us have anything approaching the multiple millions present in this case, but we both have enough to have eyebrows raised at the other if one of us, God forbid, died in suspicious circumstances.

Cough cough. Oh oh. Maybe you should start checking on what he views on the Internet. Just in case. Also; you may want to run his credit report to make sure that he isn't building up massive debt.

A side lover or massive debt that he is hiding from you, is usually a tell sign of a future possibility.

So be careful my friend. Just in case.

Btw. You said that you have 3 policies that you know of. Ok. If you find any hidden policies then you should run or cancel them all directly. Jmo

Because he has not been charged with a crime yet they cant just remove his children as I understand it.

They can remove your children if you under investigation?

Thing is believing he did and knowing he did are 2 different things legally.
I think Legally they have to charge him with something before they take his kids away.
It cant just be a we think charge.

And here in Florida they don't remove kids from dangerous situations as we have seen these last few months here.

He is the children's father and in our society parental rights are like property rights, we don't take children away from their parents lightly. There has to be evidence the parents are severely neglecting them.

As long as he is providing schooling, meals, a comfortable environment, and is a caring parent (which I think he's quite capable of doing - there's no allegation he was ever personally physically threatening towards anyone), and as long as they want to stay with him, LE/Child support don't have a mandate to remove them.

DCF definitely can take the kids out of the home based on the evidence released thus far.

Thing is believing he did and knowing he did are 2 different things legally.
I think Legally they have to charge him with something before they take his kids away.
It cant just be a we think charge.

And here in Florida they don't remove kids from dangerous situations as we have seen these last few months here.

Pretty much looks like they "know" he did. And no...they don't have to legally charge him with anything to remove the children. TS's family could be in the process of filing a Petition for Temporary Custody. Many many many families have done this when the parent is a POI or suspect in cases and the Family wins. I'd also be slapping his axx with a Wrongful Death law suit right about now.

Look at Crystal Rogers.
Her BF who is the suspect in her demise has their son.

The LE in that case only "said" he is a suspect/poi. They haven't shown any documents stating why. May not seem like a big difference; but there is. That LE seems to be still in the "bluffing" games part of the deal.

He is the children's father and in our society parental rights are like property rights, we don't take children away from their parents lightly. There has to be evidence the parents are severely neglecting them.

As long as he is providing schooling, meals, a comfortable environment, and is a caring parent (which I think he's quite capable of doing - there's no allegation he was ever personally physically threatening towards anyone), and as long as they want to stay with him, LE/Child support don't have a mandate to remove them.

He may have "provided" dinner for his wife and a "safe" ride to the airport the afternoon he knew it was going to be the last time he saw her alive too.

Pretty much looks like they "know" he did. And no...they don't have to legally charge him with anything to remove the children. TS's family could be in the process of filing a Petition for Temporary Custody. Many many many families have done this when the parent is a POI or suspect in cases and the Family wins. I'd also be slapping his axx with a Wrongful Death law suit right about now.

A civil suit will force evidence to come to light before a criminal trial. So that is good. But since the kids are still there; That process should wait.

I just wished that dcf take the kids now without warning him. Get them out the home immediately. The sh#t is 1inch away from the fan. But the sheriff and dcf is acting like everything is still kosher regarding his mental state.

He is probably trying to give his mother guardianship while he is a free man. That way she gets the 4 million.

If he secretly makes her power of attorney for his kids; Then Teresa's last will and testament may not stick since mark is still the dad who is still able to delegate someone to have power of attorney over the kids. At least I think.

If any lawyers on here can chime in. Please help.

Can Mark sign over guardianship or power of attorney of his kids to a family member or friend, since he isn't arrested yet. But still may want some kind of access to the insurance via the kids guardian or power of attorney that he personally picked?

Thanks in advance.

What kind of 'good' parent, keeps his children away from the extended family of his wife after she has been brutally murdered? The same family he was so anxious to spend time with and stay with even after his wife went home?

What kind of 'good' parent gets his murdered wife's extended family to host the murderer at their condo during his wife's funeral?

This man is dangerous. I want answers from DCFS.

What kind of 'good' parent, keeps his children away from the extended family of his wife after she has been brutally murdered? The same family he was so anxious to spend time with and stay with even after his wife went home?

What kind of 'good' parent gets his murdered wife's extended family to host the murderer at their condo during his wife's funeral?

This man is dangerous. I want answers from DCFS.

Boom.

Post of the day. Lol. That was a Debra Morgan post right there. Lol

Hugs my friend. Good questions in deed.

Her "Celebration of Life was on July 6th".

Attachments

• Dr. Sievers Celebration of Life - 7-6-2015.jpg
    Dr. Sievers Celebration of Life - 7-6-2015.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 208
DCF, as USUAL here in FL, is making a statement to try to Cover their Azzes. They are under scrutiny for Chance Walsh's death, along with what, 3 other, right now? I for one don't believe they even have SEEN the children, much less are 'involved'.

Well that just sent my fear into overdrive.

Wow! I have alot of catching up to do, amazing developments to say the least!!! Justice for Theresa Sievers!! Will be trying to catch up and waiting for some bi, big news!!

This is the part that does not make sense to me at all. Why go to the house and disable the alarm that early? BS armed it after she left at 8 am (which BTW freaks me out b/c she could have gotten herself killed too) so what was the purpose of that? To see if they could disable it? It wasn't to stage the house b/c BS didn't notice anything different. I'm so curious about the 6:00 am visit to disable the alarm.

IMO

Possibly a "dry run" or to double cross MS and look for money (there was quite a bit in a safe) Perhaps to check out the safe and see if they could score a bit of extra cash on top of what was promised for TS's untimely death?

Just throwing some stuff out that may have caused the perps to enter the house prior to TS arriving back in town.

Or maybe MS mother is just confused about the time that morning.

BBM-Sweets, No No NO!

I am sorry but I refuse to give any credit to JRR’s GF Taylor. I have just re-read the 33 page IR and want to say the real unsung hero is the female friend who was visiting KM on June 27[SUP]th[/SUP], when AW came over to spend the night and began to gripe about CWW leaving her here to work and make money whilst he was traveling to FL w/o her.

It appears when reading the document; the witness was pivotal to the investigation, because a search warrant for CWW was issued on the 11[SUP]th[/SUP] and carried out on the 12[SUP]th[/SUP]

July 9[SUP]th[/SUP] LCSO notified of potential witness (page 9)
July 10[SUP]th[/SUP] interview of witness (pgs 9-10)
July 11[SUP]th[/SUP] search warrant for CWW obtained (pg 13)
July 12[SUP]th[/SUP] search conducted at CWW residence (pg 13)
July 12[SUP]th[/SUP] AW tells half-truths to LE (pgs 13-14)
July 13[SUP]th[/SUP] CWW calls JRR in a panic, JRR AND Taylor then begin to systematically destroy and hide evidence (pgs 28-30)
July 18[SUP]th[/SUP] preliminary contact with JRR and GF Taylor – She DENIED any and all knowledge at this point (even though she has viewed the contents of the cooler and has the T-shirt and plaque) (pg 22)

August 25[SUP]th[/SUP] search warrant of JRR and GF’s trailer executed. This is the date that Taylor (I use her first name because I just cannot and will not use Teresa’s initials for this little piece of work) seems to pull her head out of her butt and realize just how bad this is and begins to sing like a canary. She had 100% knowledge of the murder and of the involvement of JRR and CWW as early as JULY 12, 2015, when he confessed during the night. (pgs 28-30)

Taylor is not a hero by any means; at no time did she come forward (at least as laid out in the report). She came clean to save her own butt; she did not want to pull down an accessory after the fact charge. She physically threw the gloves, jumpsuit and cell out of the car window.

This is just MY opinion!

Actually, my (unlikely) hero in this tragedy is CWW's new wife AW, who, being shrewish and whiny, made certain CWW's business was known to anybody within shouting distance of her complaining self, and who put herself in the company of decent people, at least sometimes.

So, as horrifyingly tragic as this is, it vindicates what most of us felt would be the obvious ending, and there is a slightly satisfying feeling that justice will ultimately be served for this lovely woman.

I would love to hear from those vocal outliers--the supporters of Mark through thick and through thin--the ones who challenged the logic that he was involved, who challenged the people who saw how he operated, who could find innocuous reasons for every bizarre or suspicious action he took. Genuine question: Do you NOW believe he was involved? Or are you still waiting for more evidence?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KAMMIEMC....You are such a great thinker and I am glad you asked these questions in a graciously direct manner. (I could/would NEVER have the restraint to pose the question with such civility. I'd be the football player who gets ejected from the game for excessive CELEBRATION) I JUST WANT TO READ YOUR POST OVER and OVER AGAIN!!! (ENJOY)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAufsbOoQws

This is the part that does not make sense to me at all. Why go to the house and disable the alarm that early? BS armed it after she left at 8 am (which BTW freaks me out b/c she could have gotten herself killed too) so what was the purpose of that? To see if they could disable it? It wasn't to stage the house b/c BS didn't notice anything different. I'm so curious about the 6:00 am visit to disable the alarm.

IMO

To "stage" the scene/burglary and get things in place before she got there. I think it even states that in one of the recent documents. My question is how in the hell did they park at the house without anyone seeing a different car there? Did they possibly have another garage door opener where they could just pull in? Did the car they rent look anything similar to any of the Siever's cars? :thinking:

KAMMIEMC....You are such a great thinker and I am glad you asked these questionS in graciously direct manner. (I could/would NEVER have the restraint to pose the question with such civility. I'd be the football player who gets ejected from the game for excessive CELEBRATION) I JUST WANT TO READ YOUR POST OVER and OVER AGAIN!!! (ENJOY)

IQuestion, you made me laugh out loud, again. You're a doll:)

(Everyone near my desk, is now singing)

KAMMIEMC....You are such a great thinker and I am glad you asked these questionS in graciously direct manner. (I could/would NEVER have the restraint to pose the question with such civility. I'd be the football player who gets ejected from the game for excessive CELEBRATION) I JUST WANT TO READ YOUR POST OVER and OVER AGAIN!!! (ENJOY)

you made me laugh out loud smack dab in the middle of my afternoon
i like it alot!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads