2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have there been any updates from the news stations there? Anything from the 1,000 pages?

I have total faith that the Sheriff and other involved professionals are doing everything possible to protect those girls and all hands are on deck. Teresa would indeed want all of us to send prayers, positive thoughts, positive energy and have confidence in our hearts they are going to be safe.

This is way out there, but to think of CWW putting in all of their camera's on the outside, who is to say there weren't camera's installed on the inside too? CWW and MS were such sex freaks too, who knows. I just so hate such a lovely person crossed paths with such a slime ball.

could he have simply forged her name?

It doesn't sound like it Pesky- which makes sense. It shouldn't be that easy to take out life insurance on someone other than yourself.

Signatures in person or bodily fluids (lol)!

Beach- You have been an amazing leader and facilitator here since the summer. We got our first doc dump AND we need you healthy. Go take a nice hot bath and read the comic strips from today. This information and the conversations/perceptions as a side- product are VERY intense. You are charged with containing it BUT don't get old over night trying to control it in real time.
Take a bath and a break- you can always go back and hit delete and snip away with mod shears. We love and appreciate you and KateB!! Stay healthy.
FWIW- I felt like I needed to be debriefed yesterday after reading all these gobs of info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the investigative report, one of the items LE wanted to discuss with (an uncooperative) MS, information regarding any and all user accounts/codes on the security system. Probably setting a trap, asking questions they already have answers to...but why would LE be curious about how MS would answer that specific question?

I think that would be partly due diligence - did particular users share their code, for eg with the pool guy. Or perhaps to prove that MS was in charge of setting and assigning codes?

Y'all can thank AZ because she does know me so when I saw her post saying she didn't get it either, I said to myself, "Uh oh. I know it's a legit line of discussion but ...." and realized this was probably more about me needing a break than anything else.

Thanks for the reality check, my friend :heartluv:

A break from negativity...an interesting concept...doesn't occur to me, I suppose, because then I'd be out of work PDQ haha. :laughing:

I think that would be partly due diligence - did particular users share their code, for eg with the pool guy. Or perhaps to prove that MS was in charge of setting and assigning codes?

Attached the written requests from LE, (3) and (5) are also interesting.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-03 at 9.52.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-03 at 9.52.23 PM.png
    153.8 KB · Views: 182
Yeah. "Until" being the operative word.

I'm sorry. I hope you guys can understand. One of my responsibilities as a moderator is reading the active threads. I don't have the option of closing the thread if a particular line of discussion is upsetting me. For over 48 hours I have been reading legit fears (expressed passionately), speculation escalate (some theories more reasonable than others) - NONE of it good regarding the well-being of the girls. I get it. I understand the discussion. We all are sincerely concerned for the girls; with good reason. That's the problem: I've saturated my brain with it and It's keeping me awake when I finally do try to lay down at night. Helper (and Teresa!) are correct, it's not healthy. I simply need a break from the discussion. I need to read about anything else for a little while.

In my defense, that is compounded by the 142 unanswered PMs (only a slight exaggeration), the unanswered emails, the registrations backing up, the verifications backing up - so, basically I am having a severe, prolonged anxiety attack. Just need to breathe in & out of the paper bag . ;)

I hope you guys can understand and thanks in advance for just giving it a break for a bit.

Just bumping to keep the message current.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, I wonder why the luggage was rummaged?

I wonder if they stole her phone/ipad/etc? LE submitted an unanswered request to MS for information about electronic devices she had on the trip. There's no info in the investigative report that they searched her phone.

I can see MS wanting her phone removed in case it contained any texts with her friends about TS wanting to divorce MS, being suspicious that he was cheating on her or stealing from the business, etc.

I wonder how long before her death was TS and MS in discussions of divorce. I believe that is when the harsh realities made MS begin the plot. I would not be surprised if additional policies were added on beginning around the same time. He realized he could get a place to live and live on alimony. She had the goods on his infidelity.

I talked to a friend of mine who works for the IRS. He is a revenue agent in small business/personal in a different area of the Country. He is very professional and would never discuss a specific case. But in "hypotheticals" he says there is no way that a case could get to a "lien situation" even in a joint filing that BOTH parties would not be notified by certified mail and surely each a personal sit down. He says surely an agent had visited the "business" involved to size up it's viability and process a report accordingly. They ask who are the signers on the bank accounts. Also who decides what bills to pay and what bills not to.

He made sure I understood that any information he was giving me is available "to all taxpayers" online by looking at the "collection process" by the IRS. Everything is done in a certain order. The amount to Lien does not include interest. Once the Lien is paid it can take weeks (at least) to get it removed after proper requests and forms are signed.
JMO's

I wonder if they stole her phone/ipad/etc? LE submitted an unanswered request to MS for information about electronic devices she had on the trip. There's no info in the investigative report that they searched her phone.

I can see MS wanting her phone removed in case it contained any texts with her friends about TS wanting to divorce MS, being suspicious that he was cheating on her or stealing from the business, etc.

Satchie- Actually in the doc dumps TS phone is referenced. I'm not sure if they physically had her phone but it does discuss some of the contents.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BBM. Exactly the reason why I'm worried MS had access to TS's iCloud account. To remotely delete files from her iPhone, texts, notes, emails. Maybe over a longer period of time.

Anyone can you're right, but until the release of these docs, ms was sitting pretty behind them crying the blues.
Only person who could have tipped them off was the sheriff with the facts.
If he wasn't so scared of books and movie priority he could have made TS children safety the priority.
Now DCF is involved due to release of the docs and IMO ms is in a corner, would have been easier early on, they would have found a way, even if the excuse was media circus was to much and father overwhelmed with it and grief "i sadly laugh at that for that man has no conscience or soul" however it could have temporally moved the girls with other family and supervised visits with the sperm donor

This just is not true - DCF was involved a long time ago and I am sure it was at Sheriff Scott's request along with Dr. Seivers family. He discussed this a few weeks after the murder. Also, the movie and writing a book references mostly came from websleuthers, not Sheriff Scott. It was wishful thinking. I don't think it is fair to throw Sheriff Scott under the bus. He has done an incredible investigation in my opinion.

MS's mismanagement of the finances trapped TS, IMO. I bet she would have left his sorry behind long ago if their finances had been in order. She couldn't really afford to leave. If MS really did have $40,000 in the safe and Teresa was unaware (I'm assuming she was) and the family was living month to month, it would have been difficult for her to even retain a decent lawyer without help. Abusers limit and control the financial resources of their victims. MS knew exactly what he was doing.

This just is not true - DCF was involved a long time ago and I am sure it was at Sheriff Scott's request along with Dr. Seivers family. He discussed this a few weeks after the murder. Also, the movie and writing a book references mostly came from websleuthers, not Sheriff Scott. It was wishful thinking. I don't think it is fair to throw Sheriff Scott under the bus. He has done an incredible investigation in my opinion.

I agree about not selling Sheriff Scott short and you are correct, Sheriff Scott and LE were involved with the children's welfare very early on. He was asked about the girls and he answered very carefully and very deliberately. At the risk of sounding like we're mind readers, we *knew* what he was thinking, but couldn't say without compromising the investigation. I do think I remember at the first interview he gave, he said books will be written and movies will be made about this because of all the connections interconnectivity abundance of evidence. I don't think he meant he was the one to do the writing, there are plenty of true crime writers out there.

It was one mention and we ran with it, lol! We discovered some of the connections piece by piece, and now we know even more via documents released, we can see why he said what he did and I think he's so right. If it wasn't for the disgusting, brutal murder of a woman and mother, it could easily be a black comedy of stoogery. Maybe a title of Legends in Their Own Minds. Or a series of How Not to Get Away With Murder.

I think SMS is doing a great job, but the quotes about movies being made and books being written about this go directly back to him in his original media interviews. You can search early threads to see these vids or go to youtube and search on the case. The interview is where he is walking through what looks like a parking lot being interviewed by a journalist. Those were his comments.
I do agree that we can not throw him under the bus for whatever DCF does, we don't know everything that he is doing at this point. He said in one of his interviews early on that there was contact with the children and they were trying to stay close to them. I forget the exact wording here.

your information is incorrect

i sent an email to one of the three reporters from the NBC2 news story you quoted yesterday, Jacklyn Bevis, asking her to clarify
following is the email i sent, and Jaclyn Bevis' reply:
(original emails without redactions sent to a WS administrator for authenticity)

Date: Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 3:51 PM
To: jaclyn.bevis@nbc-2.com

Re:
Officials: DCF involved in Sievers' murder case - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30643276...uments-unravel-details-of-sievers-murder-case

can you clarify if DCF was involved before the release of the Teresa Sievers case investigative report, got involved because of the investigative report, or got involved when concerned people called after reading the investigative report

it is being discussed on the Websleuths forum below - can i share your answer to clarify?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ers-husband-hired-killers-investigation-shows

thank you for your time and help!

----------
Date: Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 3:53 PM
To: "." <redacted>

Good evening. Jaclyn here--

In response to your question, I contacted DCF directly this afternoon to check on this same question as I was curious for my story tonight. DCF will not comment on how they got involved, when they got involved, or at the direction of what (if any) agency or person, citing state law that protects the children involved.

We'll keep in touch with them to bring the latest information.

(Feel free to share on the site. We've been keeping up with you all's thoughts there as well.)

-Jaclyn
--
Jaclyn Bevis
NBC-2 Reporter
<modsnip>

Longtime friend claims Curtis Wayne Wright's innocence - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30663716/...e#.VmDfl3arS70

NBC2 is continuing to ask the Department of Children and Families for information about the Sievers' children. The agency only said it is involved in the investigation, but won't revel how or when they were contacted.

The murder case, along with the new information, have a lot of people - including the Lee County Sheriff - worried about the two girls.

While investigators keep digging through thousands of pieces of evidence, Sheriff Scott's thoughts are with the couple's two children.

"This will be the first Christmas that Dr. Sievers' daughters are without their mother," said Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott.

The children remain in Mark Sievers' custody. Even though DCF is involved, they won't comment on the case -- citing state law protecting the girls.

NBC2 learned the 11 and 8-year-olds continue to stay at the home where their mother was murdered. Investigators list their father as within the window of suspicion.

"If that doesn't prompt someone who may have some information on this to come forward, they are without their mother - who did nothing to bring this on her - then nothing will," said Sheriff Scott.

Thanks so much for going through the proper channels and jumping through WS authentification hoops! Great work! I think the Sheriff and DCF are on top of this, and we need not worry. Besides, our Beach needs a break. :) So thanks for helping to put the subject to rest.

How interesting that this reporter is following our thoughts. I'm not surprised, but it's nice to know.

On a side note...One thing that is important for all of us to remember is that the same rights that protect each of US also protect MS and his daughters, even if it means delays in doing what WE think should be done. In our impatience to have everything resolved, we may be advocating the violation of rights that we hold dear. It's a slippery slope. I'm all for patience and confidence in the Sheriff and DCF. JMO

your information is incorrect

i sent an email to one of the three reporters from the NBC2 news story you quoted yesterday, Jacklyn Bevis, asking her to clarify
following is the email i sent, and Jaclyn Bevis' reply:
(original emails without redactions sent to a WS administrator for authenticity)

Date: Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 3:51 PM
To: jaclyn.bevis@nbc-2.com

Re:
Officials: DCF involved in Sievers' murder case - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30643276...uments-unravel-details-of-sievers-murder-case

can you clarify if DCF was involved before the release of the Teresa Sievers case investigative report, got involved because of the investigative report, or got involved when concerned people called after reading the investigative report

it is being discussed on the Websleuths forum below - can i share your answer to clarify?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ers-husband-hired-killers-investigation-shows

thank you for your time and help!

----------
Date: Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 3:53 PM
To: "." <redacted>

Good evening. Jaclyn here--

In response to your question, I contacted DCF directly this afternoon to check on this same question as I was curious for my story tonight. DCF will not comment on how they got involved, when they got involved, or at the direction of what (if any) agency or person, citing state law that protects the children involved.

We'll keep in touch with them to bring the latest information.

(Feel free to share on the site. We've been keeping up with you all's thoughts there as well.)

-Jaclyn
--
Jaclyn Bevis
NBC-2 Reporter

Longtime friend claims Curtis Wayne Wright's innocence - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30663716/...e#.VmDfl3arS70

NBC2 is continuing to ask the Department of Children and Families for information about the Sievers' children. The agency only said it is involved in the investigation, but won't revel how or when they were contacted.

The murder case, along with the new information, have a lot of people - including the Lee County Sheriff - worried about the two girls.

While investigators keep digging through thousands of pieces of evidence, Sheriff Scott's thoughts are with the couple's two children.

"This will be the first Christmas that Dr. Sievers' daughters are without their mother," said Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott.

The children remain in Mark Sievers' custody. Even though DCF is involved, they won't comment on the case -- citing state law protecting the girls.

NBC2 learned the 11 and 8-year-olds continue to stay at the home where their mother was murdered. Investigators list their father as within the window of suspicion.

"If that doesn't prompt someone who may have some information on this to come forward, they are without their mother - who did nothing to bring this on her - then nothing will," said Sheriff Scott.

Since I'm a hop, skip, and jump away from being a social worker I have to comment on this. You can bet your bottom dollar DCF was involved since day 1. However, DCF can't just take children away for no reason, MS may be a word I shouldn't say in here but he hasn't shown signs of abuse, or being anything but a good dad to those girls. In addition, the preponderance of evidence is 51% and right now he has not been charged with anything. I strongly believe IMO of course, that the children are being closely monitored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000