CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't copy and paste.....
From nbcnews.com
June 8,2015 "TSA fails to ID 73 airport employees with links to terrorism"
So maybe this is what he was talking about cause I just caught part of what he was saying.

IIRC that is who they are looking for at the egypt airport, an employee of the airlines that placed the bomb under the seat, unless that changed.

No word from the Commander and Chief after the biggest terror attack in 15 years but he may release a statement later today. Sources say he has been in meetings discussing the second amendment so we can expect that to be the main focus.

Thanks but I'll stick with them.

That's fine :) honestly all 24 hours news stations are bad at emphasizing scary events and proposing scary scenarios with little evidence. I think mostly for ratings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly but we should keep in mind fox news had a bad reputation of using scare tactics to further political agenda.

They're not wrong about everything, but they should be taken with a big grain of salt.

ALL new stations hype up what they want to get viewers. I take everything with a big grain of salt and try hard to verify the news that is reported.

They have to start doing something. Like others this one was at the mosque everyday for few weeks before the attack and let his beard grow out, iirc chattanooga terrorist did the same.

Nothing wrong with seeing changes in a parishioner and calling authorities about it, just like they said if you see something say something. jmo

What's with the beard thing? Half the men in the country are growing beards right now!

For the sake of clarity, let's cut and paste another religion:
A Christian pastor is supposed to report to the FBI if a parishioner goes to church more often? Less often? Gets a hairdo like Joseph? Wants to be sainted when s/he dies? Gets obsessed with the crusades? Gets a new girlfriend and starts reading the holy book more frequently? Gets other parishioners whipped up about the Christian god? Goes to bible camp?

Lawyers for the family of the man and woman who slaughtered 14 people in San Bernardino, Calif., are downplaying the couple’s links to ISIS, defending their massive weapons arsenal — and suggesting Wednesday’s bloodbath may have been caused by coworkers poking fun at the male suspect’s beard.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/2015/12/attorneys_deny_suspects_have_link_to_terror_groups

Seriously? Lawyers want joe public to believe that someone making fun of his beard is cause for killing 14 people. I can't imagine if the people that were made fun of in some way started killing over that. They are making for a case of surveillance on themselves with that talk, I don't trust them, them meaning the lawyers. jmo Of course I don't trust anyone, for good reason. jmo

No word from the Commander and Chief after the biggest terror attack in 15 years but he may release a statement later today. Sources say he has been in meetings discussing the second amendment so we can expect that to be the main focus.

Actually, the POTUS was on it right away, and there have been discussions with leaders of other nations, including in the middle east. This is what presidents do.

Except it wasn't the largest Ft Hood 2009 was it just got labeled work place violence, just like this one almost did.

Interesting idea. My thought on the matter is, I know that pharmacy is almost like getting a master's here. It's YEARS of college courses. I highly doubt that the US would just simply accept a foreign certification de facto and license her as a pharmacist.

My other thought on the matter is - - -I wonder if she drugged her husband to make him more compliant, etc.

Did she work as a pharm in the US?? I haven't read that.
If she did, she would need to take exams and get a US license.

Lawyers for the family of the man and woman who slaughtered 14 people in San Bernardino, Calif., are downplaying the couple’s links to ISIS, defending their massive weapons arsenal — and suggesting Wednesday’s bloodbath may have been caused by coworkers poking fun at the male suspect’s beard.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/2015/12/attorneys_deny_suspects_have_link_to_terror_groups

Seriously? Lawyers want joe public to believe that someone making fun of his beard is cause for killing 14 people. I can't imagine if the people that were made fun of in some way started killing over that. They are making for a case of surveillance on themselves with that talk, I don't trust them, them meaning the lawyers. jmo Of course I don't trust anyone, for good reason. jmo

Oh, thank goodness! Let's calm down everyone. It's not fanatical terrorism attacks to fear. It's just your typical mass murder due to minor slights.

I'm with you here EM. Screw these lawyers. Why are two dead terrorists getting a public image campaign? I've never seen this stuff before.

Director at Mosque Farook attended two years ago speaks out. Nothing huge revealed but it is interesting, this guy seems sane/normal too which is a nice change:

[video=youtu;eAdbaXL60NY]http://youtu.be/eAdbaXL60NY[/video]

I watched this last night and was impressed with him. He did state that Farook never once spoke about any problems at work.

Oh, thank goodness! Let's calm down everyone. It's not fanatical terrorism attacks to fear. It's just your typical mass murder due to minor slights.

I'm with you here EM. Screw these lawyers. Why are two dead terrorists getting a public image campaign? I've never seen this stuff before.

....simply because it can happen again.....if terrorists are around and not in direct communication with ISIS then that makes finding them even harder.....lone wolves are the worst scenario....

Actually, the POTUS was on it right away, and there have been discussions with leaders of other nations, including in the middle east. This is what presidents do.

What he was on right away was stronger, stricter gun control. He has not spoken up and said this was terrorism. He has not addressed that at all since more facts have come out. jmo

Thank goodness for a POTUS who understands that a pych op war is being waged and has more sense than to believe bombs are the solution.

....simply because it can happen again.....if terrorists are around and not in direct communication with ISIS then that makes finding them even harder.....lone wolves are the worst scenario....

Wait the two dead terrorists are getting a positive image campaign because it can happen again? Sorry I must be misunderstanding you here.

BBM I agree! In my opinion they are being paid by some heavy weights too. I don't deny the family needs council, but that was a pr campaign yesterday, it was also to muddy the waters, to make it about muslim hate vs what it really is. If one of my loved ones had been killed I would be livid and I would be consulting with attorneys too. And if I found out that the government in any way dropped the ball and let the wife in the country without being fully vetted heads would roll and I wouldn't stop until they do. WE as citizens have a right to live in the country safely and secure, our government is here to protect us, someone need to be accountable.

I cant speak for everyone but I have watched both liberal channels and Fox News for over 20 years now. Overall I find Fox News much more trustworthy than I do CNN, MSNBC etc. who often spins the news to fit their own political agenda. One of the main reasons I watch Fox much more often is they always have commenters on there from both sides. Whether it is democrats or republicans or defense attorneys and prosecutors or those with an extensive military background or who were past SOD or SOS. And a lot of the people were serving under a democratic president or a republican.

I have never known Fox to have a bad reputation. The ones on there have had many awards through the years People watch the channel they trust the most and consistently year after year it is Fox News that has more viewers than any of them. The liberal channels and even online print sites are struggling to keep viewers.

I don't think they use scare tactics either. I think they are the only channel that doesn't shy away from the truth or spin it to water it down.

If society is not fearful by this Islamic terrorist attack then they have to be sticking their head in the sand. We all need to wakeup. This is going to be our new America and this certainly will not be the last attack on our soil done by fanatical jihadists who's goal is to kill as many of us as they can.

JMO

No thank you. I'm not willing to allow a bunch of th-ugs thousands of miles away destroy America from within.

(wonder why the word th-ug is treated as a curseword here..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member