2015.06.29 Sequence of Details learned from the discovery documents

1.) My guess is that they were very relaxed, laughing & bragging & a time or two complimenting the other on how brilliant each was, so happy, giddy, JR telling bridegroom CWW to 'go ahead, supersize those fries!' I would guess, too, that they'd had so very many hours of practice driving everywhere deliberately obeying all traffic laws & acting seemingly non-suspicious (remember a lot of police are out there in unmarked cars...) that had a special way about them so that in their minds they seemed so innocent, like 2 'regular men in a car' just out for a quick errand. I bet they were so relaxed they LOVED having all those murder trophies with them in the car - they weren't in fear of a police stop & search, but delighted to have their trophies so close, available for later viewing by each of them (for the rest of their lives!!). I bet they were really bragging & back-slapping eachother over what off-the-graph SmartestMenInTheWholeWideWorld they were to have that brilliant idea to leave that brand spanking new hammer from Walmart next to TS' body !! (Yeah, that hammer would really throw the police off their trail:great:......!

2.) WHAT I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT FIGURE OUT, & CAN MAKE SENSE IS THIS: Why in the world would those 2 stay in the home so long & WHY WOULD THEY NOT LEAVE WELL BEFORE DAWN ??? I cannot understand why in the world that would happen. People in that area have dogs, would be out at crack of dawn walking their dogs on leashes. It even has me wonder is BS had her times muddled & it was her who fiddled with the alarm early --- no way would the 2 (of the 3 IMO) murderers deliberately stay in the home so close in time to BS' arrival & no way would they want to be leaving the home under light of day - bright Fla. sunrise, remember. Can anyone here make a bit of sense out of that mystery?

3.) I can't 'put myself in his mind' to really understand this, but CWW & MS were so incredibly tied to the hip of one another that 'out of honor' (ick - gets me ill, the thought......) CWW will never tattle tale on buddy/BFF MS. I bet CWW 'luvs' MS so much that CWW doesn't feel any hostility to MS whatsoever (anger/rage that MS is roaming free & CWW will always be locked up). For sure CWW went through 'MS withdrawal!!' when he first got locked up & entirely cut off from MS for good!

I GUESS that JR will never be a blabber mouth either, probably because he 'hates all law enforcement' so wouldn't 'give them the satisfaction'/'wouldn't do them any favors', & also, especially early on, JR would be so, so, so mad at his GF for ratting him out (even tho', IMO, she sure hedged, w/held info', & only felt pressured into tattling on Her Man by her fam') - remember JR's GF did not learn any of that by accident but because JR was so very proud he bragged to her about it!!

I SUPPOSE hypothetically it is good to hear that 'all (the unarrested MO' ladies) are in therapy' now, but gheesh IMO all that is nothin' but further complete & utter waste of taxpayer dollars. THIS IS IMO ONLY !

4.) Just after the murder, because word of 'a hammer' was leaked right away, my impression is that MS was furious at CWW but also scared all was going to unravel & scared 'wild cannon' JR would be the one to bring MS down. I guess all I can imagine is that CWW 'hates' all law enforcement & county child social services. This has all gone on so very long now my mouth will drop if I ever wake one day & read here that MS was arrested --- I can't figure what possibly could become known now that took so very much time to be learned by police. This crime strikes me as super bizarre how MS has been out walking free nonstop - so many months have gone by (in the Fred Neulander case, approx. six years post-conviction, 1 of the 2 ****s he hired to commit the 'blood & guts' of a murder tattled on Fred N.; both ****s ultimately did a little more time & were released, 'on probation').
Thank you, again, MinnesotaMary for your post.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Teresa arrived home at 11:19 pm and was murdered as soon as she entered the house. By 12:44 am (1 hr, 25 min later) the killers were in Port Charlotte, about an hour north of the Sievers house.

Maybe some posters thought CWW & JR stayed in the house until approx. 6:09am due to a report that the alarm was disarmed at that time & BS said it couldn't have been her.
I don't know but I'm thinking it's the alarm issue that could be causing some confusion, no?

What were the flights available that day?
Pondering beach's theory that BS may not have been able to make the discovery fast enough in time for MS to get out on the first or most direct flight out that day. As preposterous as it sounded when I first read her theory, it is now making much more sense to me.

Definitely JMO.

I did some research on this. TS's mother lives in Seymour, CT, which is where MS was the morning of June 29th. AmazonRain said the family usually flies out of Westchester airport, however according to MS's statement #2 to LE, TS flew out of LaGuardia airport on that Sunday.

Driving time from Seymour, CT to LaGuardia airport (LGA) is approx 1 1/2 hours.
Driving time from Seymour, CT to Westchester County airport (HPN) is approx one hour.

The only nonstop flight from HPN to Southwest FL international airport (RSW) on June 29th was Jet Blue at 7:30 am. Obviously MS did not take that flight. All other flights on that day from HPN to RSW had at least one connection. Flightstats.com only provides flight information for nonstop flights (so you'd have to search each leg of the trip to get the stats), but in searching for flights on a future Monday afternoon just to get an approximation, travel time from HPN to RSW ranges from 5 1/2 hours to 8 hours. Travel time from LGA to RSW is 3 hours direct.

Based on the fact that TS flew out of LGA to return home, and the fact that there were a few nonstop flights throughout the day from LGA to RSW on June 29th, I'm going to conclude that MS flew back to Ft. Myers out of LGA. (Which was probably his original return route anyway, so all he'd have to do is change his return flight from whatever day his flight was on (Wed ?) to that day.)

According to flightstats.com, these are all the non-stop flights from LGA to RSW on Monday, June 29th:

Delta #3906 Depart 8:15 am - Arrive 11:34 am
Jet Blue #1639 Depart 9:30 am - Arrive 12:40 pm
Delta #3405 Depart 11:30 am - Arrive 2:52 pm
Delta #3530 Depart 1:10 pm - Arrive 4:30 pm
Delta #739 Depart 7:29 pm - Arrive 10:44 pm

He would need to arrive at LGA at least one hour before departure, but if he had to check luggage he'd probably need closer to 1 1/2 hours. Adding that to the 1 1/2 hour drive to the airport means he'd need leave TS's mother's house about 3 hours before his flight. That narrows his options down to the 1:10 or 7:29 flights. If he did in fact fly out of LGA, then we know he took the 1:10 flight since he was back in Florida and formally notified by LE of TS's death at 7:12 pm that evening.

Dispatching wellness checkers by 9:30 am tells me his plan was to get word by 10 am so he could take that 1:10 flight. Had he waited even 15-30 minutes longer to get someone over there, he would've missed his window of opportunity for that flight, which would've forced him to wait another 6 1/2 hours before he could catch the next direct flight home.

I think ms just wanted to appear to be worried and concerned. He just doesn't know how to act normal because he isn't.

Also he may have wanted to get back to florida asap in order to feel in control. He seems to be a control freak.

I think he wanted to get out of there ASAP because he didn't want to have to sit around and pretend to mourn with TS's family. He didn't even tell them she had been murdered until later over the phone. He definitely didn't want to be stuck there theorizing with them who or why someone would kill her.

I did some research on this. TS's mother lives in Seymour, CT, which is where MS was the morning of June 29th. AmazonRain said the family usually flies out of Westchester airport, however according to MS's statement #2 to LE, TS flew out of LaGuardia airport on that Sunday.

Driving time from Seymour, CT to Westchester County airport (HPN) is approx one hour.

The only nonstop flight from HPN to Southwest FL international airport (RSW) on June 29th was Jet Blue at 7:30 am. Obviously MS did not take that flight. All other flights on that day from HPN to RSW had at least one connection. Flightstats.com only provides flight information for nonstop flights (so you'd have to search each leg of the trip to get the stats), but in searching for flights on a future Monday afternoon just to get an approximation, travel time from HPN to RSW ranges from 5 1/2 hours to 8 hours. Travel time from LGA to RSW is 3 hours direct.

Based on the fact that TS flew out of LGA to return home, and the fact that there were a few nonstop flights throughout the day from LGA to RSW on June 29th, I'm going to conclude that MS flew back to Ft. Myers out of LGA. (Which was probably his original return route anyway, so all he'd have to do is change his return flight from whatever day his flight was on (Wed ?) to that day.)

According to flightstats.com, these are all the non-stop flights from LGA to RSW on Monday, June 29th:

He would need to arrive at LGA at least one hour before departure, but if he had to check luggage he'd probably need closer to 1 1/2 hours. Adding that to the 1 1/2 hour drive to the airport means he'd need leave TS's mother's house about 3 hours before his flight. That narrows his options down to the 1:10 or 7:29 flights. If he did in fact fly out of LGA, then we know he took the 1:10 flight since he was back in Florida and formally notified by LE of TS's death at 7:12 pm that evening.

Dispatching wellness checkers by 9:30 am tells me his plan was to get word by 10 am so he could take that 1:10 flight. Had he waited even 15-30 minutes longer to get someone over there, he would've missed his window of opportunity for that flight, which would've forced him to wait another 6 1/2 hours before he could catch the next direct flight home.

Great info! :tyou:

I've reviewed his statement several times because my gut instinct keeps telling me to. lol

In reality, the only part I find strange that he had knowledge of is that she flew in on a Delta flight.

I think it's reasonable to assume that MS told Dr. P, "hey, I'm in CT. We flew up last Friday for a vacay with Teresa's family. TS flew home last night because she needed to return to work. The girls and I are staying until Wednesday. Last contact I had with Teresa was last night after she landed and was paying her parking fee. Now I understand she hasn't shown up for work. Do you mind running by my house and checking on her for me? Oh, and you will need the security code - it is xxxxx"

I don't get the Delta reference though. I mean I guess Mark could have mentioned it in passing, but doesn't seem a natural thing to me.

Please excuse me if this has been mentioned before. I have only read bits and pieces of this case. But why would someone give another person their security code to the garage door unless that person KNEW he would need it to get in? This stands out as a huge red flag to me...just looking in and not knowing all the facts.

If you call someone to go check on a family member for you its "hey, go check on Mom. If she doesn't answer give me a call!" Not go check on Mom and BTW here is the code to get into my house when she doesn't answer!!! Sorry if this is already discussed.

I think he wanted to get out of there ASAP because he didn't want to have to sit around and pretend to mourn with TS's family. He didn't even tell them she had been murdered until later over the phone. He definitely didn't want to be stuck there theorizing with them who or why someone would kill her.

I agree he wanted to get the heck out of dodge. One can only fake it for so long.

I believe MS told her family on the plane. The news agency made the correction after being contacted by TS's family. Here's the link, the correction is at the end of the article.
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30561615...ers-speak-out-for-the-first-time#.Vo3jJ688KrV

Her.mother flew back with him don't she!

YES!!! :bowdown: :clap:

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to research this so thoroughly and explaining it so succinctly. Sincerely.

You have made my day, Greater Than. Seriously. This was SO important to me and I couldn't find a spare time to research and study it like I knew it needed to be done.

My hero. :heartluv:

This is awesome!!!

That's a really tight window. We have to assume he wanted to get the heck outta dodge and away from TS's family. Perhaps he was hoping that while he and the girls could just grab their luggage and run (he was probably packed and ready to go) that TS's family wouldn't be able to make the flight from a logistics standpoint. We know they did and I bet that ticked him off!

This is awesome!!!

That's a really tight window. We have to assume he wanted to get the heck outta dodge and away from TS's family. Perhaps he was hoping that while he and the girls could just grab their luggage and run (he was probably packed and ready to go) that TS's family wouldn't be able to make the flight from a logistics standpoint. We know they did and I bet that ticked him off!

I have flown thru LGA and IDl ( before Kennedy was Idlewild) it can be a zoo checking in esp M,T,Th,F with all the business travelers need at least with baggage 2 hrs before flights.

Originally Posted by Scout
Teresa arrived home at 11:19 pm and was murdered as soon as she entered the house. By 12:44 am (1 hr, 25 min later) the killers were in Port Charlotte, about an hour north of the Sievers house.

We live in port charlotte and our son lives in bonita springs, one mile from TS' home. We make the trip frequently. it is a good hour's drive if you never exceed 5 miles over the speed limit which is our driving style. i doubt they wanted to risk speeding and getting pulled. that puts them in the house for 25 mins. let's hope they killed her quickly and the rest of the time they were staging. i still can't believe MS didn't order her to get shot, but allowed this brutal, painful, the worst of the worst way to die.

Brilliant post. Thanks.

How could MS have known he could even get on that flight to go home on that Monday as well as TS's mother and sister(s)? Was he stupid enough to call the airport ahead of time, or before he was supposed to have known of the murder?

I know that some airlines will take passengers without a reservation in case of an emergency or a death in the family, but what was said to the airline and by whom? What if the flight was full or overbooked? I really want to know how these arrangements were made. Were they just going to the airport in hopes of getting on a flight? Monday's are usually busy with business air travel.

JMO

MOO

How could MS have known he could even get on that flight to go home on that Monday as well as TS's mother and sister(s)? Was he stupid enough to call the airport ahead of time, or before he was supposed to have known of the murder?

I know that some airlines will take passengers without a reservation in case of an emergency or a death in the family, but what was said to the airline and by whom? What if the flight was full or overbooked? I really want to know how these arrangements were made. Were they just going to the airport in hopes of getting on a flight? Monday's are usually busy with business air travel.

JMO

MOO

If MS had gone online to research flights a simple click would have allowed him to view if any seats were still available. Perhaps this is one of the reasons he was in such a hurry to have someone find TS. Maybe the later flights were full but the earlier flights still had seats available?

Can you please tell me, are these main door shutters open or close? Half open/half closed or fully open/ fully closed? It looks like they are fully closed to me. The light lets them appear one way or the other. I guess they are closed? Look at the window blinds to the left. They are closed. And yet, the light and angle lets them appear open:

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• entry door shutters closed daytime.png
    entry door shutters closed daytime.png
    811.7 KB · Views: 245
  • entry door shutters closed1.png
    entry door shutters closed1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 251
  • entry door shutters closed daytime next window screens.png
    entry door shutters closed daytime next window screens.png
    432.2 KB · Views: 243
NIN- they appear closed to me because you cannot see anything out of them- past them.

NIN- they appear closed to me because you cannot see anything out of them- past them.

How about this view. Now they seem half open, right?

attachment.php

Attachments

• entry door shutters seem half open.png
    entry door shutters seem half open.png
    406.4 KB · Views: 356

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads