2015.06.29 Sequence of Details learned from the discovery documents

I was stumbling with what the witness said during the 911 call prior to locating the photograph from my last post:

attachment.php

I wasn't sure how Dr P was able to spot the purse (it's on the chair, not on the cabinet, easy mix-up) through the closed shutters. The other window with the blinds doesn't allow for the angle to see the kitchen. But then I saw the photo with the half open shutters.

Just posting this to save someone else the time researching, if you run into the same thing.

-Nin

Attachments

• entry door shutters closed purse on countertop dr p bates 5107.png
    entry door shutters closed purse on countertop dr p bates 5107.png
    125.8 KB · Views: 344
How about this view. Now they seem half open, right?

attachment.php

Yes- these door shades do. The living room windows however I can't see anything out of them, from any angle that I looked at.

What do you think NIN?

Interesting that those front door blinds appear to be the only ones partway open.

Wasn't that lucky for the person that was going to the front door to do the well check on Teresa?

While we are on the shutter topic...Those half open shutters would sure be an easy way to watch out for TS's arrival. I wonder if they normally kept them closed?

Yes- these door shades do. The living room windows however I can't see anything out of them, from any angle that I looked at.

What do you think NIN?

I agree, they are definitely drawn shut.

-Nin

The shutters on the doors are definitely open. You can see the shrubs through them.

I was stumbling with what the witness said during the 911 call prior to locating the photograph from my last post:

attachment.php

I wasn't sure how Dr P was able to spot the purse (it's on the chair, not on the cabinet, easy mix-up) through the closed shutters. The other window with the blinds doesn't allow for the angle to see the kitchen. But then I saw the photo with the half open shutters.

Just posting this to save someone else the time researching, if you run into the same thing.

-Nin
Yes, I mentioned that previously (before last doc dump) and felt the same way in that it would be difficult to see her handbag on that chair at the breakfast island. However, the bag is quite large.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yes, I mentioned that previously (before last doc dump) and felt the same way in that it would be difficult to see her handbag on that chair at the breakfast island. However, the bag is quite large.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I don't think u would be able to see it at all!
unless he looked in thru a different window.

The angle works, shutters were half open, light was on.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sievers home plan modified chair with purse.jpg
    Sievers home plan modified chair with purse.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 556
NiN if LE is not copying your graphics for their use I would be very surprised. They are perfect for their use as well as ours. My collage of sketches and timelines is growing but makes things a lot easier. Thank you

The angle works, shutters were half open, light was on.

attachment.php

Thank you Nin for using the pic's in your posts. :bow:

I never doubted Dr. P being able to see the purse, mainly because I see him as another victim of MS. He has no reason to lie, and your drawing clearly shows that it can be seen. I remembered seeing a picture that shows how it could be seen from the front door. I am no Nin, but I'll try and post it...wish me luck.

img01082016_000.jpg img01082016_000.jpg

Crooked pic's :dunno: best I could do.
The way the chair is turned/angled, the purse would be a clear shot from the front door. Especially with the lights on, just as Dr. P said.

IIRC ~ From one of BS interviews...she said she turned the light on for TS before she left that Sunday afternoon.
I'm thinking surely the murderers turn them off during the horrifying murder, then turned them back on as they left. Makes my skin literally crawl thinking about it. Justice for TS can't come soon enough for me.

But they would need some kind of light to be able to see that late at night. Maybe just the garage light?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back