Bosma Murder Trial 04.07.16 - Day 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Hagerman and AM would need to know exactly what was in the box and what they were involved in to make that connection wouldn't they?

Not necessarily. Well maybe AM knew but I really don't think MH knew what was in the toolbox.

What I am curious to hear from AM is how did he know to pass these two things off to MS?! Did DM tell AM "If I get arrested, give both of these things to MS"? It seems like AM knew what too quickly and easily to give these things to MS if he wasn't instructed to do so.

AJ did call Crimestoppers about Tim's truck. So there's that.

To me it's not so much about forgiving MH's inaction & lying to LE at the beginning of the investigation into DM, as it is feeling bad for him now as it appears he is rather tormented by his own actions and involvement after the fact. What I find ironic is that so far, he seems to be the only one in DM's circle that has expressed any kind of gut-emotion about the seriousness of the case.

For his own information. Did he tell Crimestoppers where the truck was? Did he call them back?

Good Point! I was thinking that MS cleaned the toolbox after he disposed of the Gun and just didn't clean it well enough to remove all traces of the residue. But this is MOO. But perhaps its as you say, the gun wasn't actually in there, just the drugs - and MS might have had the gun on him the entire time?

Mark Smich....clean something???

It was referenced in many tweets/article ... I don't have time to search for them now. But in this article they talk about the gun particle as singular, not plural:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...ept-gun-in-toolbox-friend-testifies-1.3521414

Day 21 testimony

Adam Carter Blog

Mar 8 2016 10:11 AM
Court now hearing about testing on the toolbox that was seized. He sampled the inside of the tray and the box itself.

Mar 8 2016 10:12 AM
He says there was "one particle consistent with gunshot residue" in the tray portion of the toolbox. He says that means a firearm was either discharged nearby, or discharged and then placed inside, or handled by someone with GSR on their hands. "It shows an association even at one particle."

Mar 8 2016 10:13 AM
"We can't tell how long a particle has been in the tray," Jones says.

ETA - billandrew your witness list was extremely helpful tracking this down......

We want to believe it is remorse, but he said he has anxiety problems. When I talk to people or my doctor even about sensitive issues I cry sometimes not out of any remorse, or any specific emotion, just stress and vulnerability. IMO, could be simply that--relief of stress and anxiety over being vulnerable.

I do the same. I HATE it. I cry when I'm angry, sad, stressed, tired and anything in between. I would be a blubbering mess on the stand, I'm sure.

IMO I think I know now who stole my metal estate sign I'd had for only a year, and solar lights--Ali Dellen and his 40 thieves--out on a boyish prank. I've said to people "Who would do this?" "Who wants a sign with someone else's address on it?" LE if you find my $200 estate sign in the stash, let me know. I'd like it back. Things like this don't get insurance money back.

I've wrapped new solar lights in rose bush branches so if anyone tries to lift them they will get pricked. It's dark where I live and need to see my driveway.

bbm red

:thumb:

It was referenced in many tweets/article ... I don't have time to search for them now. But in this article they talk about the gun particle as singular, not plural:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...ept-gun-in-toolbox-friend-testifies-1.3521414

Here is the reference to one particle
[video=youtube;iUqyOOoOKHw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUqyOOoOKHw[/video]

The expert also said this.

"Two particles were found also on the passenger side front dash, one particle was found on the front driver's side door, one was found on the rear door on the driver's side, and two were found on the rear passenger side door."

and

""35 to me indicates a firearm was discharged very close to that area, or someone had a lot of gunshot residue and rubbed it into the roof. The most likely scenario is a firearm was discharged close to that spot," Gerard says."

I do see it differently. I'd like to see some serious outrage directed toward DM from MH for involving him in TB's crime, and to me the absence of that kind of emotion speaks volumes.

All MOO.

It seems to me that given the families' history, MH and DM had a relationship more like cousins than just friends. Those bonds can be strong and the age difference adds to the dynamic. While no one's done anything near to this mess, I've seen similar with my sons and their five older male cousins. Initial disbelief and denial followed by upset but also a stronger feeling that they should've seen it coming and should be able to fix it. They're unwilling to acknowledge that on some level they've been betrayed by someone they always looked up to and admired while betrayal by friends and roommates has been addressed swiftly and definitively.

Weren't there google searches for Dodge Ram pickup trucks on AM's computer? Am I remembering that right?

According to BD, MS wasn't going to part with the contents of the toolbox he didn't want anything to do with for under $1,000

good point and if he really wanted nothing to do with it he would maybe have left it in the stairwell especially if he had no prints on the gun.

Much clearer why MS was hanging around the hanger, and why he only lasted until noon with JV. Drug dealing is much more lucrative, and you can sleep in.

MOO

On a side note.....thanks to the mods/whoever for removing the bright red "hot" beside this case.....much more respectful without it.....

Who knows ... as I said I am no gun residue expert, but as the article suggests, if we were around a recently fired gun you would have 2000+ particles all over you. If you placed an item that had been recently fired inside something that wasn't air tight (i.e. zip lock bag) then I assume that more than just 1 particle would appear in the box. MOO

I suppose you are suggesting the gun in there had not necessarily been fired recently. However, there WAS a gun in there http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...ept-gun-in-toolbox-friend-testifies-1.3521414

We want to believe it is remorse, but he said he has anxiety problems. When I talk to people or my doctor even about sensitive issues I cry sometimes not out of any remorse, or any specific emotion, just stress and vulnerability. IMO, could be simply that--relief of stress and anxiety over being vulnerable.

I think he is ashamed of DM to testify the truth and he's ashamed of Bosmas to haven't earlier said the truth. Maybe, he cries because he isn't able not to cry. The poor young man has many reasons for being emotional, IMO.

Sorry if already posted. Just getting in.

[h=1]Tim Bosma Murder Trial: Dellen Millard's secret heist “missions” | EXHIBIT #128[/h]
[video=youtube;MZNRlZo7HZo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZNRlZo7HZo&list=UUnsj4TU7mOQ-4l2HOaRekgA&index=1[/video]

Sorry if already posted. Just getting in.

Tim Bosma Murder Trial: Dellen Millard's secret heist “missions” | EXHIBIT #128

What was the meaning of "Springtime" from DM. It was October. Did he mean they would try again in the spring?

Just to clarify, they found 1 particle of gun residue in it. Do you have any idea how small a particle is? It's microscopic.

I believe that if a gun (especially a recently fired gun) was in the toolbox there would be many more "particles"

My guess is that either a gun was in there, but a very long time ago (not related to this case) or someone that was around when a gun was fired put something in there and a particle was transferred.

However, I'm not gun residue expert. To reference this article:

"If the count is 2000+ on the face, hands, and other areas, your client has problems. Is the count 20 or less? An individual can get that by coming in contact with the police or other people." source: http://www.crime-scene-investigator.net/gsrstillviable.html

Im no expert either but MH (may have been Daly) testified that he thought whatever was the box was wrapped in clothing or something. Nothing moved in the toolbox. So if the gun was wrapped in cloth/clothing. The cloth would have the majority of the GSR on it? The one particle only tells us that there was a gun in that toolbox. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500