Bosma Murder Trial 04.19.16 - Day 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16m16 minutes ago
Const. Craig Harrison will be back on the stand this am to present more text message evidence in the #Bosma trial.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 14m14 minutes ago
Jury is coming back and @HamiltonPolice officer Harrison is back on stand to talk about Dellen Millard text messages. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 13m13 minutes ago
Left off yesterday with texts from April 2013. Picking up there today. #Bosma

First exchange is w/ the Millard phone and Kowalski (nickname for Andrew Michalski, court has heard) on April 5, 2013. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12m12 minutes ago
They are discussing materials and making something. Car or airplane parts? #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 12m12 minutes ago
April 5, 2013. Millard and Kowalski talking about making car/airplane parts, it seems. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 10m10 minutes ago
Kowalski: "challenge accepted."
Millard phone: "a lot of dangerous plays must be made first."
Kowalski: "let's do it." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 9m9 minutes ago
Millard: a lot of dangerous plays must be made first..I'm not sure if you're up for my methods/hard work is one thing, scary work is another

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16m16 minutes ago
Const. Craig Harrison will be back on the stand this am to present more text message evidence in the #Bosma trial.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 15m15 minutes ago
Jury back for #timbosma text and chat conversations continue. @AM900CHML

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 15m15 minutes ago
Jury is coming back and @HamiltonPolice officer Harrison is back on stand to talk about Dellen Millard text messages. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 15m15 minutes ago
Jury is back.
Court has resumed. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14m14 minutes ago
Left off yesterday with texts from April 2013. Picking up there today. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 14m14 minutes ago
#Bosma jury is here & Det Cst Harrison is back on the stand with messages gleaned from devices of accused. Story 6pm @CHCHNews

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14m14 minutes ago
First exchange is w/ the Millard phone and Kowalski (nickname for Andrew Michalski, court has heard) on April 5, 2013. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 13m13 minutes ago
April 5, 2013. Millard and Kowalski talking about making car/airplane parts, it seems. #Bosma

They are discussing materials and making something. Car or airplane parts? #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 12m12 minutes ago
Millard: about 100,000 a month, and I'll be out of the hole

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12m12 minutes ago
Millard phone: "2013 is gonna be all business. 2014/15 will be for inventions....about 100,000 a month and I'll be out of the hole." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 11m11 minutes ago
Kowalski: "challenge accepted."
Millard phone: "a lot of dangerous plays must be made first."
Kowalski: "let's do it." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 11m11 minutes ago
Millard: a lot of dangerous plays must be made first..I'm not sure if you're up for my methods/hard work is one thing, scary work is another

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 11m11 minutes ago
...and the law is very intimidating

Millard phone: "I'm not sure if you're up for my methods...hard work is one thing, scary work is another and the law is very intimidating."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 11m11 minutes ago
Conversation between andrew michelski and millard. April 2013. Talking about need for $. DM talks about criminal activity. @AM900CHML

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 11m11 minutes ago
Looking at messages again about #Millard needing $100k/month to get "out of the hole." #Bosma

Millard: hey there will be work and I know i can trust you both in confidence & capability. I'll feed you the opp. you choose which to take

Now seeing texts about Millard's financial situation and having problems with accountants.
by Adam Carter 10:24 AM

A message send from the Millard phone on April 24: "How much is your home line of credit for?" A response back from "rabbit": "Do you mean how much is left - unused???"
by Adam Carter 10:25 AM

In another April message, a message from the Millard phone mentions "complications brewing" with his condo sale.
by Adam Carter 10:26 AM

Kowalski: sweet

Now seeing texts with "Rabbit." Millard phone: "please get moving on selling your house. We must escape the hegemony of the banks..."

Millard phone: "please get moving on this. I don't think we have until 2014." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 10m10 minutes ago
April 5, 2013. Millard and "Rabbit": Millard telling Rabbit to sell his house and build new one on Millard's farm...

Rabbit responds that he can sell his house and asks if he's considered selling the hangar. Millard says "of course!" #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 10m10 minutes ago
In a convo #Millard asks "Rabbit" to sell house to pay off hangar. Says Hangar has no short term value.

Millard: hey there will be work and I know i can trust you both in confidence & capability. I'll feed you the opp. you choose which to take

Kowalski: sweet

Now seeing texts with "Rabbit." Millard phone: "please get moving on selling your house. We must escape the hegemony of the banks..."

Millard phone: "please get moving on this. I don't think we have until 2014." #Bosma

April 5, 2013. Millard and "Rabbit": Millard telling Rabbit to sell his house and build new one on Millard's farm...

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 9m9 minutes ago
Rabbit responds that he can sell his house and asks if he's considered selling the hangar. Millard says "of course!" #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 9m9 minutes ago
In a convo #Millard asks "Rabbit" to sell house to pay off hangar. Says Hangar has no short term value.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 8m8 minutes ago
"Rabbit" talks about taking care of #Millard dog Pedo - who ate 1lb of turkey. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 7m7 minutes ago
Then a convo with a "yes_you_may" email contact-- topic seems to be about drinking. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 7m7 minutes ago
Millard and yes_you_may@hotmail.com: discussion about yes_you_may drinking too much.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 7m7 minutes ago
Convo with email "Yes You May" talking about liking to "juice" tho it "hurts your stomach, it hurts your chin, it hurts my ankle..." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6m6 minutes ago
This yes_you_may person is lamenting drinking too much. Says "I just gotta stop the cigarettes completely." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 6m6 minutes ago
Jury has heard #Smich goes by nickname "Juice." He wants to get off cigarettes "Id rather have a headache for the rest of my life..."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6m6 minutes ago
Also smoking too much. "My hole life ive even like this! Right, so why change. Now? Im. Gunna die anyways." Yes_you_may to Millard

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
"My hole life I've een like this! Right, so why change now? I'm gunna die anyway," yes_you_may says. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 9m9 minutes ago
"Rabbit" talks about taking care of #Millard dog Pedo - who ate 1lb of turkey. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 9m9 minutes ago
Still hearing from Greg Harrison in the witness box reading Dellen Millard's phone messages aloud for the court. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8m8 minutes ago
Then a convo with a "yes_you_may" email contact-- topic seems to be about drinking. #Bosma

Millard and yes_you_may@hotmail.com: discussion about yes_you_may drinking too much.

Convo with email "Yes You May" talking about liking to "juice" tho it "hurts your stomach, it hurts your chin, it hurts my ankle..." #Bosma

This yes_you_may person is lamenting drinking too much. Says "I just gotta stop the cigarettes completely." #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 7m7 minutes ago
Messages between Millard and Mark Smich suggest Smich had some substance abuse issues, which he refers to as "juicing" #Bosma

Jury has heard #Smich goes by nickname "Juice." He wants to get off cigarettes "Id rather have a headache for the rest of my life..."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 7m7 minutes ago
Also smoking too much. "My hole life ive even like this! Right, so why change. Now? Im. Gunna die anyways." Yes_you_may to Millard

"My hole life I've een like this! Right, so why change now? I'm gunna die anyway," yes_you_may says. #Bosma

YYM: "I feel like we have some good conversations sometimes, the ones I need in my life to help me open my mind up."

"...or even a stomach pump... Instead of lung cancer or throat cancer." Seems #Millard is giving #Smich life advice.

Millard phone responds that cigarettes are for "children and women." Says he used to be called "Dellen the melon" because he was fat. #Bosma

"the jucing thing though, somethings off.. it's your nickname but it aint your religion..."

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 6m6 minutes ago
Millard says in a text he doesn't understand cigarettes saying "cigarettes are for children & women" #Bosma

Millard phone continues: "Some ******* calls me the Fellon now, nicknames are a reflection of our choices." #Bosma

Millard: "cigarettes are for children and women, not men...I used to be called Dellen the melon, cause I was fat..."

"I used to be called Dellen the Melon because I was fat... some a-hole calls me the felon now, nicknames are a reflection of our choices."

Millard: "...some ******* calls me the felon now"

They then talk about asteroids. "Praise the lord," YYM says. "Become the lord," Millard phone responds. #Bosma

"Juice is already dead, what a dumbeverything that guy is." Apr 5, 2013

"Cool ****...**** you God!" YYM responds. #Bosma

Smich says in a text message "praise the lord," Millard replies "become the lord" #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 9m9 minutes ago
Millard is laughing to himself as he listens to a conversation he is having about juicing. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Now April 9. Texts btwn Millard phone and Kowalski re: a course someone is taking after Baja. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 9m9 minutes ago
Now April 18. Convo w/ Angelo and then an unknown re: documents/accountants/finances. #Bosma

(These messages to unknown we've seen previously when Lisa Whidden testified). #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 8m8 minutes ago
April 18, 2013. Millard: my father's accounting firm has let me down in the 11th hour of an engagement review

In April of 2013 Millard complains to Lisa Whidden "my father's accounting firm has let me down at the 11th hour" #Bosma

Now seeing messages we saw when realtor Lisa Whiddon testified, and bookkeeper Lisa Williams. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 8m8 minutes ago
Millard says: "nicknames are a reflection of our choices" @AM900CHML #timbosma

April 19, 2013. Texts w Lisa Williams re: invoices/bank statements. Then msgs to Robert Koz re: a conference call/engagement review. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 7m7 minutes ago
Millard conversations talking about issues w an accounting firm that has let him down in the 11th hr. @AM900CHML #timbosma

text to Angelo: "Currently racing to replace some accountants that have seriously let me down in the 11th hour of an important submission."

Angelo responds "you should call me about this stuff. You're not alone anymore." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
April 24, 2013. Millard: line of credit on riverside is still 2-3 weeks out, and have a large bill coming this Friday

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 6m6 minutes ago
April 24-2013 DM asking how much is left on line of credit. Doesn't want to use bank funds. How much is unused. Half mill. @AM900CHML

Now April 24. Texts w Rabbit.
From Millard: "how much is your home line of credit for?" #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
April 25, 2013. Millard: hi Mich, there may be some complication brewing related to listing my condo for sale

Millard phone says big bill coming Fri and line of credit for Riverside is still 2-3 weeks out. #Bosma

April 25. Millard phone texts about issues w selling condo. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 6m6 minutes ago
Texts between Millard and a family member suggest he was looking for cash when he asks "how much left in your line of credit?" #TimBosma

Jury has not been told who Rabbit is.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6m6 minutes ago\
April 26, 2013. More messages re: condo sale complications. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 5m5 minutes ago
Millard is trying to sell toronto condo. Complications. . Banking/acct **** has hit the fan this month. @AM900CHML #timbosma

April 27, 2013. Texts w Juice, YYM and Shaner. #Bosma

YYM says (to Millard phone): "wuts good then? I'm chillin outside waiting for some ppl and then Marlena's got work in a couple hours" #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
Millard phone: "headed to Waterloo, figure out BBQ situation for this week." #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 4m4 minutes ago
April 27 2013 Millard texts to Smich "headed to Waterloo, figure out BBQ situation for this week" #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 5m5 minutes ago
Apr 27, 2013, msg "headed to waterloo, figure out BBQ situation for this week." then to "Shaner," "Where's the big generator?" #Bosma

He then texts Shayne Schlatman "where's the big generator?" #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
April 27/13. Millard: headed to Waterloo, figure out BBQ situation for this week..Generator is not at farm, I recall taking it to the hangar

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
Millard phone to Shaner: "where's the big generator?" Says should be at the hangar and adds "put finding it on Mondays to dos." #Bosma

Crown alleges "BBQ" was the nickname for the incinerator and that the device could not run without a generator #Bosma

A message from late April from Millard's phone: "Headed to waterloo, figure out BBQ situation for this week."
by Adam Carter 10:29 AM

We've previously heard Millard referred to the incinerator as the "BBQ."
by Adam Carter 10:30 AM

Then there are some texts between the Millard phone and "Shaner" looking for the generator. The incinerator needed a generator to run.
by Adam Carter 10:31 AM

Now a conversation on April 30, where more financial situations are being discussed.
by Adam Carter 10:33 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member