Bosma Murder Trial 04.19.16 - Day 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 4m4 minutes ago
Apr 27/13 DM; "heading to hangar to figure out BBQ situation for this week. Where is the big generator?" @AM900CHML #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
April 28, 2013. From Shaner: "last I saw generator was in corner by incinerator in the barn. Will check and check ether too." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
April 28, 2013. Shaner: Last I saw generator was in corner by incinerator in the barn

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
April 29, 2013. Shaner to Millard: Just remembered generator is out with Excavator. Using it to run air compressor

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
April 29, 2013. Texts w Shaner. Shaner says generator is at the farm by the excavator. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
#TimBosma would vanish a little over a week later

Is Rabbit DM's mother?
IMHO, if DM was looking for money, MB's house was a much better bet!! AFAIK, SS lives in Brantford- back in 2013 a house in that neck of the woods would be lucky to push the 300K range. Seriously doubt that the room left on SS's line of credit would be of much assistance, but then again, you never know! MOO

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
Apr 29, 2013, #Millard texting with "Shaner" about generator.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Now messages with "Kinks" #Millard girlfriend Christina Noudga nickname. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
April 30, 2013. Texts w Kinks. Kinks asks how a meeting went. He references a mini deadline for new accountants visit to hangar. #Bosma

(Kinks, jury has heard, was a nickname for Millard's gf Christina Noudga) #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
April 30, 2013. Millard talking about new accountants for hangar, CIBC meeting, financing for mom's house...

From Kinks; "I thought pedo leaving the room, would be hintful." #Bosma

Messages from the Millard phone say he is going to meetings at multiple banks.
by Adam Carter 10:35 AM

Now moving to texts fro May 2013 -- the month that Bosma vanished.
by Adam Carter 10:36 AM

Juicing? Is that vaping? Some folks do that to quit smoking.

Juicing could also mean, put fruit and veggies in a blender to make a healthy drink. He also texted that he use to be called Dellen the Melon because he use to be fat.

Texts w Robert Koz. More texts re: banks/ financing. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Texts suggest Millard was still dealing with financial difficulties on April 30 2013 talks about financing his mother's house #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 43s43 seconds ago
Now onto May 1, 2013. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 17s18 seconds ago
May 1, 2013, #Millard text: "Lots is going on, life has never been busier."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 10s11 seconds ago
Now getting into messages from May 2013.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17s17 seconds ago
Text to Angelo: "life has never been busier."
Then from Kinks: "what was the matter today?"
#Bosma

A message from the Millard phone also says cigarettes are for "children and women."

by*Adam Carter*10:19 AM

Cigarettes have came up a few times. Wonder what they actually refer to? Now they are only for women and children and not men? I'm lost!

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
May 1st- chat betwee DM and christina Nougda. She goes by name "kinks" @AM900CHML #timbosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
From Millard phone: "condo people want payment immediately and I've got a bit of constipation with that *advertiser censored* rabbit."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 28s28 seconds ago
May 2, 2013, #Millard says "I'm only days away from being ready to depart..." He may be delayed getting cash.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 24s24 seconds ago
Now may 2, 2013. Texts w Kriss. Then with YYM.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 34s35 seconds ago
May 2. Millard: planning on checking you before 4 p.m., work on the mission...yes_you_may: Ok it's fireworks tomoro night

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 33s34 seconds ago
Millard says "real estate deal got handled sloppily" and "condo deal is going poorly" talks about "diverting all funds to fix it #Bosma

On May 2, from Millard's phone: "I'm only days away from being ready to depart, but it's looking like there may be a couple weeks delay on the cash. Have to divert cash to fix real estate deal that got handled sloppily."
by Adam Carter 10:40 AM

Another text from Millard's phone: "I gotta be in waterloo tomorrow morning, planning on checking you before 4 pm, work on the mission." A response back, from what appears to be Smich: "Ok its fireworks tomoro night."
by Adam Carter 10:40 AM

Now seeing texts from May 3, in which Millard is talking with real estate agent Lisa Whidden. We've seen these before.
by Adam Carter 10:42 AM

They're talking about Millard taking out a high interest loan to close on a condo.
by Adam Carter 10:43 AM

so.....kinks is CN.....rabbit is likely MB.....yes_you_may seems to be MS?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 9s10 seconds ago
From Millard phone: l8 gotta be in Waterloo tomorrow morning. Planning on checking you before 4pm, work on the mission." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 42s43 seconds ago
Also May 2 2013 from #Millard; "Work on the mission." Yes You May says "OK fireworks tonight?" #Bosma

YYM says "me and Marlena gonna have a couple drinks tonight...oh wanna come by and run some missions with me...

...while her and her friend pierce each other." #Bosma

doesn't sound like they meet up. Millard phone says "at dinner w my mom." YYM makes a smoothie and cookies, gonna watch a movie. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 4m4 minutes ago
May 2nd. Dm says he needs to be in waterloo tomorrow. Work on the "mission" smich- "ok it's fire works tomorrow! " @AM900CHML #timbosma

olly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 9s10 seconds ago
From Millard phone: l8 gotta be in Waterloo tomorrow morning. Planning on checking you before 4pm, work on the mission." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 42s43 seconds ago
Also May 2 2013 from #Millard; "Work on the mission." Yes You May says "OK fireworks tonight?" #Bosma

May 3, 2013 from Yes You May: "Can marlena reach and chill with pedo while we do our thing?" #Bosma

Text from YYM: can Marlena reach and chill with Pedo while we do our thing?" YYM sends a photo. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
May 3. Texts between Millard and his real estate agent/lover Lisa. About selling his condo.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 4m4 minutes ago
May 3 2013 Millard suggests he isn't getting "nice rates" for a loan as he diverts all his cash into a condo in order to sell it #Bosma

Oh sorry there are two photos from YYM. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
Msg from lisa whidden. Real estate/lover of DM asking if everything is go for condo sale?! @AM900CHML #timbosma

First looks like a tree trunk carved into some sort of bench?

Second is of painted tree stump stools? #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
May. 3. Two photos from yes_you_may to Millard phone,. One is a log carved into a bench. Another is logs painted.

Then 2 photos from Yes You May: A long seat carved out of a log and log stools painted glow in the dark colours.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
may 3 Millard asks smich if marlena can watch pedo while "we do our thing" @AM900CHML

:gaah: So Shane (presumably is Rabbit) was going to sell his house to help pay off the hangar?! What on earth had this grown man so blindly following DM?!?! SS has a wife and kids and was going to sell their family home to pay for a property of DM's?!

Yet, SS was on the stand saying DM has money! Really, if my boss asked me if I could sell my house to help pay for my work building I would laugh in their face.

All, MOO.

I think Rabbit may be MB.....but it's really not clear....but talks about financing of his mom's house and then the "rabbit being constipated"....my interpretation of this is that he isn't able to get the money from "the rabbit" that he thought....complete speculation on my part....hopefully it gets cleared up

May 3 2013 Smich sends Millard pictures of wooden stools and a wooden couch, caption in picture describes it as fireside furniture #Bosma

Another image shows breakfast sausage in a frying pan

More texts from YYM. Sends another photo, this time of sausages in a frying pan... #Bosma

May 3 2013 Smich sends picture of sausages in frypan to Millard #Bosma

Millard texts he just finished a 6hr mtg at the hangar.
YYM asks him to come scope some of these things and mentions "'missions and more."

May 3, 2013 from Yes You May, "Can u bring me gloves and tape and maybe an orange guy?" #Bosma

Court now seeing photos of sausages being cooked. Not sure of the significance there.
by Adam Carter 10:46 AM

-this just made me think of in school when someone put the slides in the wrong order so the teacher would get all flustered

I text from what appears to be Smich on May 3: "I thought it was fireworks tonight, but its not yet."
by Adam Carter 10:48 AM

Now seeing messages from May 4.
by Adam Carter 10:49 AM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
YYM says "speaking of scope" he needs some of that mouthwash with the fluoride. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
"I thought it was fireworks tonight but its not yet." May 3, 2013. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
May 3 2013 Smich messages Millard "I thought it was fireworks tonight but not yet" Millard says "btw - love you <3" #Bosma

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Millard phone: "I'm reaching your ways now, ete 50mins."
YYM: ok.
Millard phone: "be - love you <3"
Millard then texts to Lisa.

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
May 3. Yes_you_may: I thought it was fireworks tonight but it's not yet

Alex Pierson &#8207;@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Smich to millard; may 3rd' it's Friday . I thought it was fireworks but it's not yet" @AM900CHML #tim bosma

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 40s41 seconds ago
Now onto May 4, 2013. A long list of messages here. 53 total. #Bosma

Alex Pierson &#8207;@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
May 3rd reference to missions. @AM900CHML #timbosma

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 35s36 seconds ago
Court is open to the public. Just don't lose sight of what this is all about. Be respectful.

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 29s30 seconds ago
Texts w Kinks, YYM, Rabbit, Jenn, Lisa and Javier Villada. #Bosma

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 6s6 seconds ago
There is one text from an unknown 416 number. "Hi Dell - would Sunday at 10:15 work?"
Millard phone responds "sure." #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members