TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #2

MOO but could the vivid description of Caleb and people under the overpass be the hook up? Hence why it was so memorable and vivid. Within some segments of people seeking online public hook ups this wouldn’t be an unreasonable location. We hear ‘people under a bridge’ and we think homeless people, but that wasn’t where my mind first went at all.
If so, it isn’t kind of odd Caleb would bring the dog along with him for that?
confused.gif

If so, it isn’t kind of odd Caleb would bring the dog along with him for that?
confused.gif

The dog coming with Caleb could be a cover story for what he was really up to. Easier to tell roommates that the dog was unsettled in a new place and you were tiring her out than to say you were meeting a casual encounter.

Just thinking of a possible scenario. Just speculation --

The bridge that he was allegedly spotted at is not far from where if that profile was real was asking to meet at. Caleb takes Jenny out for walk maybe he was looking at areas to see if people were around etc. And also close to that Motel 6 (on the corner of that intersection), I wonder if a party/gathering may have been going on there (or somewhere else) that night and maybe he met some people under the bridge, went back to his apartment dropped the dog off then left again.
Maybe when he dropped the dog off, something was off (left a note? idk what? anything?) that when the roommates woke up leading them to call police so fast etc.

MOO but could the vivid description of Caleb and people under the overpass be the hook up? Hence why it was so memorable and vivid. Within some segments of people seeking online public hook ups this wouldn’t be an unreasonable location. We hear ‘people under a bridge’ and we think homeless people, but that wasn’t where my mind first went at all.

This is what I kind of felt or thought as well. So the fact you got that too, validates my thought process on that as a possibility. The memorable and so vivid part makes me think there was something to it? Not just Caleb chatting with some people and Jenny under the bridge, i feel like if that were the case would they use those adjectives to describe it?

Ahh there is so much haha just thinking of things!!

I can’t find where I read this, so I may be mistaken, but I thought the witness reported it earlier on the tip line, but never received a call back. So, after a time he found a way to reach the family more directly. Anyone else recall what my mind is telling me?
<snipped for focus>

It was discussed on the latest NewsNation interview with the father and Tony. And, yes, the witness left a tip on the tip line but didn't hear back from anyone. So they found a way to contact the family directly. Since then, LE have set up a "sighting" tip line in addition to the other tip line in order to be able to respond to reports of possible sightings more quickly.

edited for spelling

I still can't reconcile arranging a hookup at a homeless encampment underneath an overpass when there was a perfectly good Motel 6 in the general vicinity. It would be safer and probably easier to be spotted versus being amongst people milling around in a group of homeless people. On a side note, how do you keep a little dog under control on a long walk unless the dog's owner gave Caleb and friends a leash?

Then there is the problem of the dog. Does he ask for a ride back to the apartment to drop the dog off? A better question I guess would be why would he even bring the dog in the first place to meet a hookup?

The dog coming with Caleb could be a cover story for what he was really up to. Easier to tell roommates that the dog was unsettled in a new place and you were tiring her out than to say you were meeting a casual encounter.
IMO there would be no reason to use the dog as a 'cover' story. At first, with the initial reporting, I thought he could be taking the dog to have a reason to be outside. However, it seems that his roommates went to their rooms at 2:20 am, so Caleb could have - and did - leave without them knowing anything more.

This alleged sighting of him with the dog near the underpass at 3-4 am is just...bizarre. And I mean this with no judgment. Not very much with this case makes sense or adds up to any logical conclusion, even tenuous.

I still can't reconcile arranging a hookup at a homeless encampment underneath an overpass when there was a perfectly good Motel 6 in the general vicinity. It would be safer and probably easier to be spotted versus being amongst people milling around in a group of homeless people. On a side note, how do you keep a little dog under control on a long walk unless the dog's owner gave Caleb and friends a leash?

Then there is the problem of the dog. Does he ask for a ride back to the apartment to drop the dog off? A better question I guess would be why would he even bring the dog in the first place to meet a hookup?
In my own personal thoughts, I think he was picked up in a car somewhere near the main road.

IMO there would be no reason to use the dog as a 'cover' story. At first, with the initial reporting, I thought he could be taking the dog to have a reason to be outside. However, it seems that his roommates went to their rooms at 2:20 am, so Caleb could have - and did - leave without them knowing anything more.

This alleged sighting of him with the dog near the underpass at 3-4 am is just...bizarre. And I mean this with no judgment. Not very much with this case makes sense or adds up to any logical conclusion, even tenuous.

Only one of his roommates was home that night. One was at his girlfriend's place for the night, and one roommate was home and had gone to bed earlier than Caleb. So Caleb likely took the dog out, one last time for the night and while he waited for his uber eats delivery.

This case truly is strange. If no foul play or involvement from CH himself in anything criminal, The feds, Secret Service, U.S. Marshals and Texas Rangers would NOT be involved.
Adults are very allowed to "disappear" from their lives - no matter if they are 18 or 21. And would not result in such a heavy response from the feds.
The public has been mildly interested as a whole, and the press has pretty much dropped it - so no pressure there.

CH was not a governor's son, or a son of an important ambassador, or anyone our society deems "important", not even a celebrity (sad but true).
He is not even "a blonde haired woman gone missing" and it was not on federal grounds.

If there is no "foul play" in this, the feds have a lot to answer for - putting so much effort into a then case on an adult choosing his way of life. Would they be willing to answer to that?

Now, I have trust in LE.
Therefor, there is only two things that could have happened: he met up with someone not known to his inner circle, the "plan" might have worked, or it turned into something bad (he is himself involved in something illegal or the person he is involved with is)
Or, he met up with someone he trusted, online or in person, that had very bad intentions.

US vs THEM (stranger danger vs carefree lifestyles that includes hook-ups.) The only way his roomies would give a *hit is if they were puritans, which I'm guessing they're not. In my opinion.

^snipped

Yes, they had a leash. See pic below, which was from the video sent to Caleb’s sister, I believe.
(Below pic is a screenshot from a video from wichproductions)
JMO
View attachment 501785
@slowpoke Thank you so much for posting the screen shot. I'd never seen it and it's the only other image directly sent by Caleb that night, that I'm aware of.

@slowpoke Thank you so much for posting the screen shot. I'd never seen it and it's the only other image directly sent by Caleb that night, that I'm aware of.

I thought I had included the video I got the screenshot from, but I guess it didn’t take. Here it is, if you’d like to see it as a video. It’s very brief, at around 4:36 or so.

This case truly is strange. If no foul play or involvement from CH himself in anything criminal, The feds, Secret Service, U.S. Marshals and Texas Rangers would NOT be involved.
Adults are very allowed to "disappear" from their lives - no matter if they are 18 or 21. And would not result in such a heavy response from the feds.
The public has been mildly interested as a whole, and the press has pretty much dropped it - so no pressure there.

CH was not a governor's son, or a son of an important ambassador, or anyone our society deems "important", not even a celebrity (sad but true).
He is not even "a blonde haired woman gone missing" and it was not on federal grounds.

If there is no "foul play" in this, the feds have a lot to answer for - putting so much effort into a then case on an adult choosing his way of life. Would they be willing to answer to that?

Now, I have trust in LE.
Therefor, there is only two things that could have happened: he met up with someone not known to his inner circle, the "plan" might have worked, or it turned into something bad (he is himself involved in something illegal or the person he is involved with is)
Or, he met up with someone he trusted, online or in person, that had very bad intentions.
I believe everyone is operating with the belief foul play occurred. Nothing else fits imo. The feds, SS and others are involved because of their resources.
Caleb is young and healthy, he is studying what he wants and his family supports him, he's living with friends he's known for years, he had a fishing trip lined up next day and a job in the future and it's a challenge to find a picture of him without a smile. Why run? From what?

I believe everyone is operating with the belief foul play occurred. Nothing else fits imo. The feds, SS and others are involved because of their resources.
Caleb is young and healthy, he is studying what he wants and his family supports him, he's living with friends he's known for years, he had a fishing trip lined up next day and a job in the future and it's a challenge to find a picture of him without a smile. Why run? From what?
Although I don’t believe it happened in this case, people can appear to be happy and have their whole life together right up until something snaps in them driving them to make drastic decisions. Especially when we are looking from afar and the information presented to us is filtered.

The Uber Eats was delivered at 3:20am and was still outside in the morning. The chances of CH being under a bridge with the dog at 3:30am-3:45am are pretty much zero. Why would he have brought the dog back and then left the Uber Eats order still sitting outside? Someone (roommates or family interview) had previously said the order was untouched and still outside.

From my experience when someone is super descriptive it raises an alarm. Most people don't remember every little detail especially late at night. I believe the new witness may be lying, covering their tracks, or trying to suggest CH was alive past the time something may have happened to throw investigators off. It's also possible that this may be the perpetrators way of saying go look under that bridge you may find what you are looking for.

Just my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000
Back