OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something kind off topic, but I googled a persons name tonight and one of the results was a link to topix. I have never looked on topix before, but I still clicked on the link. I read the one post about the person I had googled, but scrolled down some. The following posts amused me and I actually cracked up. Several posters were talking about websleuths. Some even went as far to say that LE should follow websleuths cause we had solved the case. A few posters had literally copied posts that some of us had posted here. One of them being one of my own posts which is why I knew. It was interesting to see that a lot of the posts in the message board were from information posted on WS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DS seems pretty flat to me in that video. Maybe he's tired or something.

Do y'all think the perp(s) would have visible scratches etc from any of the victims?

DS seems pretty flat to me in that video. Maybe he's tired or something.

I kinda feel like he's a broken man. Maybe he feels the more he can talk about it the pain and hurt will ease.

I had thought he might be involved but not so much anymore. Don't know why I feel this way but I do.

JMO

Someone who is involved with a junkyard.
Someone who has supposedly been involved in another murder.
Someone who absolutely would have been around the Rhodens.

The police are hauling away junk cars.

Things that make you go hmmm....

I'm not sure I too have thought about this I guess it would depend on how well they covered up if they had masks, gloves, and long sleeves possibly not, but if they didn't have all these possibly. I know if it was me I would intentionally try to scratch somewhere skin was showing in hopes to get DNA under my nails

Agreed, and also, be willing to hear and accept others opinion... I have never noticed it until this case, but it seems to be that if opinions and ideas cannot be persuaded or changed within this environment, a new audience is sought...
Absolutely my opinion only...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

And sometimes, it's just because someone wants to say something they thought of & had the time to do it?

After reading a few, I'm 100% convinced that we have members from WS posting theories on Topix.... Some of the are exact same info that had been posted here is being posted there. Hmmm

I have been in both forums however I do not think it's wise to copy and paste word for word someone else's theroy. I have read hearsay posts reguarding different things on both sites. Now if it's something a suspect said or info that's not released that may be word for word but a theroy should be in ones own words of how they think jmo

I have been in both forums however I do not think it's wise to copy and paste word for word someone else's theroy. I have read hearsay posts reguarding different things on both sites. Now if it's something a suspect said or info that's not released that may be word for word but a theroy should be in ones own words of how they think jmo

Wow, what is word for word? I don't think we should bring this in the thread for 8 murdered family members. jmo I'd pm a moderator.

After reading a few, I'm 100% convinced that we have members from WS posting theories on Topix.... Some of the are exact same info that had been posted here is being posted there. Hmmm

I have felt the same way about some Facebook comments I've read. Have there ever been cases where someone guilty of a crime has come on here and tried to throw people off of a theory? Does anyone know about any older cases where that has happened here?

I think your correct but an opinion is just that an opinion everyone doesn't have to agree with everyone if that happened we couldn't accomplish anything. I'm not sure a person who seeks agreement constantly of the opinion even belongs in a forum full of multiple opinions...lol. I throw my occasional thought out there if nobody responds I just move on.

Word for word meaning I don't think you should copy and paste someone else's opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann