TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if she knows what size boot the LE believes the perp was wearing and it's BB's size. Therefore she was sure to point out that the boots look too big to try to discredit that info if it comes out. On the other hand, I'm more inclined to believe the letter was written with the permission and blessing of LE with an attempt to put pressure on the perp. I don't think they believe s/he would turn him/herself in but that enough stress would cause the perp to start acting oddly or do something stupid. And if the LE was encouraging the letter but at the same time appearing to believe BB did it, I don't think she would have helped them or written the letter.

On Tricia's Thurs night interview with local TX publisher Scott Brooks mentions he has heard AA woman hint from behind the scenes LE. I think it was mentioned in like the final 5 minutes of interview. I didn't give it much thought as i assumed recording was made maybe 24 hrs in advance when rumors were flying and it was initially assumed by a few that an AA mentioned was married to an AA woman but then we learned otherwise.
The killer is 'glow in the dark' white, Caucasian, IMO. Enlarge or zoom in on these photos and look at the skin color of the face compared to the clothing. If that were an AA, the face would not appear hardly at all. The light inside the church is very dim. I have wondered why the killer did not wear camouflage face paint, but s/he had their reasons; and there are light colors, too, for deserts,snow and AA's, and to keep down shine (as well as regular and theatrical makeup). Also, if you are able to distinguish the nose from the floor tile bleed over on the MPD photo, it is a Caucasian nose. I am still looking for a better profile photo even though it has the balaclava over the lower half. (I will not bore you with the camouflage pants reflection in the floor on the non-MPD photo except to say that at 300%, in the reflection of the right leg forward on the floor,the boot is very black, beyond that casts brown (and red from the brown or tile color interference), black, green, and the unseen tan that blends into the color of the tile floor, but the suspect's actual pants look black in the dim light. The reflection looks like an impressionism style painting.)

Attachments

• suspect MPD profile.jpg
    suspect MPD profile.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 86
  • suspect front leg reflect 5.6.16.jpg
    suspect front leg reflect 5.6.16.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 82
Then there is this- just bumping.
04b944f8e94a083fce2df880650b4fe8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where was the 2nd letter published? I'm in DFW area and checked the 4 local broadcast website and don't see it. One still yesterday's new of NYPD but don't see anything new today.

Does the warrant say that CT was communicating with MB via cell phones?

Totally agree. Perp does not appear AA. I heard that on the broadcast too, and also figured it was just an assumption.

I still firmly believe that the killer is a woman for all the reasons we have already discussed. There's a reason that warrant wasn't sealed and I think it was strategic. IMO, LE knows who did this and has had them under surveillance for some time. I believe they are continuing to investigate to see if anyone else is involved and are probably waiting for more forensics.

In regards to the creepy LinkedIn messages that Missy told a friend she had received, I believe it was her killer that sent those messages under a fake LinkedIn account. IMO, I think her killer was obsessing over Missy with intense rage and jealousy, probably constantly checking her Facebook page and other social media, maybe even following her, driving by her house, showing up at the same places she knew Missy would be in the weeks prior to murdering her. I would not at all be suprised to find out the killer had been stalking Missy.

I also think this person planned and acted alone, again jmo. I do think that law enforcement is also trying to figure out if this person had help with destroying or tampering with evidence after those close to the killer realized what they had done.

BBM

I believe the creepy LinkedIn message was planted to give the impression that MB was being stalked by an unknown creeper, but the murderer was someone close and known to her.

A new thread has been prepared for you. This one will close in ten minutes.

A new thread has been prepared for you. This one will close in ten minutes.

I'm new here - does closing a thread and opening a new one mean there have been problems with this thread or does it just keep them from getting huge?

If Missy couldn't open the doors under the covered awning (on South side) then she proceeded to the front, unlocked the door and made entrance there. So...

1) so did the camera catch her in the main entrance hallway (where she soon disappeared) and somehow enter the auditorium
in the middle? Why? At that time she wouldn't have seen any destruction. Did she hear a noise and go to investigate?

2). Why were the doors propped open at the entrance where she was parked. Did the crime scene investigators prop them open? That would have been the best place for them to conduct the investigation as they would have some cover from the rain. (In which case Missy never opened those doors as she was murdered before she had the chance.)

3.)What did invest. see on the film that made them remark that she was headed to where the perp was located. Did they actually see on film where the perp was waiting for Missy or were they assuming that is where the perp was (in the sanctuary) as that is where Missy's body was located?

I am "guessing "there were no working cameras in the sanctuary? The perp knew this. But how? Or maybe it was so dark in the sancutary, no one would have seen anything on camera anyway.

How did the perp get out with no one seeing him? Did he cross over to the North side of the sanctuary /auditorium then pass through a door there and then head west up the hallway on the north hallway) where there is a video of the back of the perp
with no tools in either hand and where he/she appears wobbly?
The door that he/she originally broke into would have been on the right(up further along the hallway).

I see things more clearly in my head than describing it by writing. Does anyone see this as a possibility or am I way off the mark? Or delusional? ( please be gentle in your response to the delusional part.) [emoji15] [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

In that first Press conf with Chief/Captain... when asked about Suspect leaving afterwards they said they seen him going down a hall.... In that press conf of BB/RB on April 27...when one of the reporters asked about BB about him not thinking she was targeted... He said... That that was (and asked Mon or Tues) the Female reporter stated Tues. He said since then and you have to remember I had had no sleep and am in bad health.. "but since came up her and review" Then stopped what was going to say.... I feel SURE he saw the whole video from the church. This was on the 27th.... He went on to say that he now thinks she was targeted. When the Female reporter asked WHY? he said " evidence... for reasons of evidence not gonna say that" :thinking:

It keeps them from getting huge- welcome! I'm a newbie too and I'm addicted! Should be cleaning my floors right now or going to the gym but I'm hooked! 😳

BBM

I believe the creepy LinkedIn message was planted to give the impression that MB was being stalked by an unknown creeper, but the murderer was someone close and known to her.

YES!!! THIS!!!:yourock:

As far as the MILs letter goes, I bet LE doesn't know or care about her letters. In the interview with BB and RB, in front of MPD, BB mentioned at least twice that is mom is a "strong-willed" person. I see the same lack,and matter of fact, emotion that I see in her son. I have 2 daughter-in-laws. If something like this happened to either of them I would be too distraught to talk. MIL says all the right things, as does her son, but their outward appearances DO NOT match the words. JMO

This.

Personally, I haven't a clue with all the 10 gazillion people she was in contact with and not knowing her personally. Too many to take a jab at. I just looking at the documents and timeline and church. Those are things I know to be more factual at looking at lol Until someone is Arrested. Too many rabbit holes to go down looking at right now. JMHO

Yup! And this is why I am trying to keep myself from being sucked into another one of those rabbit holes ATM. ;) I need more information. My brain can't compute the information we have right now.

But Hercule Poirot *always* says something cryptic like "I shall explain the answer soon!" and goes to bed and the killer murders someone else that night!

Ha! I had to look up who Hercule Poiroit is! :) I have to have faith that with as many agencies as MPD has providing assistance--that this would never be the case IF they know who the perp is. Can't say I haven't worried about that over the last couple of weeks though.

I agree. I almost think we should divide into teams and start over.....

Me too. But where to start?

What information can we use as fact? :thinking: My opinion ATM is that all of the information that has been released lately is not relevant to Missy's murder. That this was all background investigation work that has been checked out. It's old news to LE. It's just what LE allowed us to see of their investigation or what they wanted to be released or something along those lines. What we don't know is what information they have that hasn't been released, and what they are holding close to their vests and not letting us see through the media's requests for information. The information they have might be the fill-in-the-blanks that we are sitting here mad-libbing, IMO. If you want to call it a game that LE is playing with the perp (not the public), that might explain it. If MPD was the only LE involved, I would feel differently. But, I don't think that the release of this information was a mistake or that they gave us anything useful to work with.

Honestly, I feel like LE gave us their table scraps and we are hungry little dogs looking for any tiny morsel of information we can get. ;)

The perp has to be watching the news and thinking they aren't even looking their direction IF LE hasn't questioned them already. I think that was the point. I seriously feel like we know absolutely nothing except that Missy was murdered and she was murdered in a church by someone in a SWAT uniform (or costume).

Yup, I'm feeling optimistic today that these people know what they are doing and they have their sights on the perp. Gosh for once....I hope I'm right on this. :)

Well if they can trace who sent the creepy message that would reveal who is behind the murder IMO they may not have actually been the swatperp but could have hired them Maybe?

If this was a hit, which I am leaning towards, you bring up a good point. The perp needs to be paid, and this is not easy to do. Tracing an exchange of money is a little easier to do, than tracing a burner phone. Like you, I think there were probably one or more intermediaries in this process. Maybe LE is sorting this all out, in order to present an airtight case.
IMHO

Yes, and perp wouldn't necessarily be paid with money (if illegal drugs are involved).

But Hercule Poirot *always* says something cryptic like "I shall explain the answer soon!" and goes to bed and the killer murders someone else that night!

A very valid point, darkstar, you definitely should call it in :websleuther:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member