TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
first Map from NG Show, second map for arkansasmimi

Catching up! What the HEY! Nancy Grace lmao stole my stuff!!!! :silly: Well she not getting what else I found ;) and been confirmed. Thanks Spellbound!

Looks like arkansasmimi has it right.So according to Nancy Grace and the map, Missy was killed in front of the bulletin board?

Respectfully BBM... lmao thats in the area where I HAVE BEEN SAYING... HI Nancy Grace :seeya:

It won't let me add an edit ... but I even wonder if NG snitched our map! They look very close to me.

YES SHE DID! I hen scratched it, PibblePal did a thing to draw it up and I have been editing as I find more. Nancy DisGrace.... TRICIA you need to call her and get your WS recognition!!!!

Thanks Mimi - never saw this picture labeled Charlie side that has Missy's footprints circled.

Did we ever find out why camper 1 waited in car for almost 30 mins before going inside? Most would have slept in. Did he/she wait until another camper arrived to go in? They must have seen Missy as soon as they walked in. Seems an odd time to be sitting in your car for so long.

It seems that it would have been caught on camera according to their map.

MPD has stated the outside cameras were not functioning. And I have a pic of one camera in the Kitchen hall but too many in the photo to block out. JMHO thats where they got the 350am first on camera of the Suspect.

<modsnip>

With all due respect, wasn't the intimate/flirty information contained in the cell phone SW's which were made public by the media? Isn't this also where the names of the target numbers came from?

And, we have no idea where MB's body was found. It could have been in the vestibule at the awning entrance which has not been on video - ever - to the best of our knowledge.

The car was captured on the far corner of the video camera view and was not able to be identified. There was no "we saw a car or maybe we didn't see a car", it was just not fully shown or clearly seen on the video. It may have been enhanced and they now can ID it but, we don't know that.

LE is telling the truth! They aren't telling the public every detail, but what has been stated is the truth at the time of the statements.

The public may be scared but they aren't seeking justice for MB. They would like to see justice for her but LE is seeking justice, not the public.

Their approach is completely normal and I think you will be surprised when they make an arrest at all the work that is being done to secure a conviction.

Be patient. LE is much more devoted and committed to finding MB's murderer than anyone here. They are actually investigating the case, not just speculating on tidbits of information like we are.

It will all be known soon enough. Stay safe, although I do not think you have anything to worry about from SWATPERP as this was not a random crime.

Not 100% sure but I heard someone on NG say that the camera lenses were 'fish eye' lenses and distort the images quite a bit. But LE now has a better idea of the height and weight of SWATPERP. I think if there were 2 SWATPERPS, LE would have made that fact known.

FWIW I think since this all occurred in the dark, pre-dawn, hours in the rain that LE may have only headlights on the video to show SWATPERP's car in the parking lot, especially if it traveled from the north. MB's car may have been seen because she traveled from the south.

Its possible since it was storming, (I thinking lightning flash and that when the camera where ever it camera was, caught that frame.) jmho

On MB, they could use the Outdoor Store video, knowing what time the Church camera showed her on video first time 418am, and veh she was driving... go to that timeframe and watch it for when MB turned into the Creekside Church of Christ by the taillights on her veh. 4:16am That part would be easy

First I thought it was a female, but changed my mind to male. Then I went through a phase of thinking it was two people. Then convinced it was female until I had my doubts and thought male again, before returning to the original idea of female. Maybe.

YES SHE DID! I hen scratched it, PibblePal did a thing to draw it up and I have been editing as I find more. Nancy DisGrace.... TRICIA you need to call her and get your WS recognition!!!!

You should of gotten copyright protection. Lol. Maybe Nancy will give a shout out on the next show. Lol.

Did we ever find out why camper 1 waited in car for almost 30 mins before going inside? Most would have slept in. Did he/she wait until another camper arrived to go in? They must have seen Missy as soon as they walked in. Seems an odd time to be sitting in your car for so long.

Maybe new camper and didn't know that MB would be inside already? Maybe waiting for a lull in the rain? Maybe drinking coffee? I do not find it odd that someone would sit in their nice, comfy car until it was time for class.

Yes and for all important aspects of why we are examining the maps, they are correct! Mimi was right on from the start. Good job Mimi!!

Thank you Pibble Pal!!! LOL we are famous ;) :toastred: :great: Just glad she took your pretty one and not my hen scratched one. I hiding my latest up date bahahahaha

Has anybody discussed/ gone down the Thrive patch scam aisle yet? Missy quit selling the stuff for some reason before her murder and it's a proven scam, touting energy, weight loss, pain relief blah blah blah, and was being investigated as a pyramid scheme preying on desperate people who needed to make money "fast." Who knows what was really in those things if people were actually feeling more "energetic" and losing weight. Doesn't take a brain surgeon to know what does that.

Unless Missy drove completely around the church building before parking under the overhang, she would not have been able to see a car parked at certain places at the rear of the building. I'm stating that from looking at the aerial view of the building and parking lot, and the area at the back that is lower than the front of the building.

(And once again, I'm behind in reading, so someone else may have already mentioned this.)

Nope she would not have seen anything... too dark Missy Bevers Creekside parking lot street lights.jpg and if ya want (OR NANCY GRACE :seeya: )
here is Google Street view looking at the church from the road http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12540805#post12540805

the North side of the Creekside Church of Christ drops off in a slope. google creekside church.jpg terri missy bevers CREEKSIDE NORTH SIDE  of building.jpg Dark, storming be hard, plus it was a very early Monday morning 416am.. could very well been a car left from prev night Sunday service. 2 min from pulling in to walking into building. She was not wasting any time. Got straight to the place her truck found and got out and went in. (unsure if got anything out of truck or not, equipment wise)

On MB, they could use the Outdoor Store video, knowing what time the Church camera showed her on video first time 418am, and veh she was driving... go to that timeframe and watch it for when MB turned into the Creekside Church of Christ by the taillights on her veh. 4:16am That part would be easy

They aren't going to bother, nor do they have any real reason to. LE is about catching bad guys, not about spending dozens of man-hours chasing visual clarification of insignificant trivialities.

Maybe new camper and didn't know that MB would be inside already? Maybe waiting for a lull in the rain? Maybe drinking coffee? I do not find it odd that someone would sit in their nice, comfy car until it was time for class.
. Why not just sleep in though at that hour, it's not like they'd need to get up to make kids food or anything that early. I can see maybe 5-10, even 15 mins sitting there, but not that long at that hour in the morning.

Nope she would not have seen anything... too dark
attachment.php
and if ya want (OR NANCY GRACE :seeya: )
here is Google Street view looking at the church from the road http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12540805#post12540805
)

Regarding the getaway vehicle, I was thinking it may have been an ATV or motorcycle parked somewhere off site and that's one reason perp brought that "tool belt" to carrying weapons in. Seems like the area is rural enough that such a vehicle would have its pick of places to park and still be completely undetectable. But LE did say a vehicle was spotted in lot in some camera so who knows. Hopefully they have more info on that than they are letting on.

Originally Posted by HEY YOU! View Post
Looks like arkansasmimi has it right.So according to Nancy Grace and the map, Missy was killed in front of the bulletin board?

<modsnip>

I am beginning to believe, seriously, these LE officials are clueless. No disrespect intended, but they have been had. IMO![/QUOTE]

There is no reason to believe the LE are lying. Withholding critical evidence, absolutely.
The Suspect was seen at 358am ... this is the only time stamped video we have. 30 min prior to 418 when MB is seen entering on camera.
7 sec video *** time stamps in Midlothian Texas Police Department Surveillance Footage from Creek Side Church Homicide http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12519680#post12519680

When the MPD put together the 2:27 video... they took all the time stamps out on purpose. Public has no way of knowing when the other videos were taken
In the 2:27 min you see Suspect walking up prior to opening the door by bulletin board. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12515085#post12515085

There is a hallway prior to where Suspect opens the door by bulletin board...

1) we do not know which camera picked up MB walking... all we know is what Chief Smith... at 254 mark doesn't know specific time of Suspect arrival, understand Suspect was in building prior to victim arrival according to video
.....he states BDU type pants?
.....a lot of damage done in the building
....video of him walking thru the building all they really see is him walking thru, not what he is doing "to his knowledge"

and what Captain Swann states:

815 mark
once officers got there -prelim search they did determine that there was forced entry into the building, broken glass through out the building --from that determined that it was possibly a burglary that she possibly walked in and interrupted

As to when Suspect first arrived : video in church-- motion activated 10 min before 4am Suspect first shows up on video

He had not seen video *that is going to be released* saw still pictures *** choosing his words***
no outside video, a camera is outside but not functioning at the time

Chief Spann

1142 mark
Female Reporter: Is Ms Bevers in the video as well?

Captain Spann: " the video that were are going to release is of the Suspect, there is no video of the assault that took place , there is video of Ms Bevers as she first entered the church but don't believe that's with video being released right now, out of respect for the family"

Female Reporter: asks if they know if it was fairly quick

Spann: " pretty quick after she got there again timeline boot camp members arriving Again we know the time when she entered the church which i believe is, around 418 again -approx time - then we see her walking down main hallway in the vicinity where we located her. but once she gets out of the range of the camera it doesn't pick up the motion and the camera turns off -so we have no video of the assault taking place."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12514028#post12514028

I do, but I've never been half an hour early for anything in my life. It's a foreign concept to me that I'd be that early and then just sit there. Not when i can *just sit* at home... guess that's why I'm always just on time for just about everything lol

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member