TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can conclude Missy was not targeted.

So, no clue.....seems we are back to square one.

It seems the longer time has gone on, the shorter the perp has become. I did think they might have been overestimating the height due to the suspect looking taller due to the helmet and boots. Without knowing the ethnicity of the perp, this might or might not be relevant as to what the gender could be. The height would fall within the average for a Hispanic male from certain countries, but would also fall within the height for a white non-Hispanic female.

Well...

Dear BB and others who I have thought were the perp or involved, I apologize.

Seems like we are all grasping at straws trying to make sense of such a senseless murder.

I, personally, won't mention my opinion or thoughts on the reactions of the B family anymore. IMO, they just may not know how to cope (understandable), but I apologize if they've read any of this and been hurt.

We're all rooting for the killer to be caught.

Now we know that perp and Missy near stood face-to-face.

It's still as terrifying as day 1.

All is JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any one find a link to replay? I missed the first 9 minutes. TIA.

This is certainly not what I was expecting.
I feel they have no idea.
5'2 to 5'7, male, female , no idea if random or a hit, no idea of race
Just disheartening

I feel confident, though, that there will be a break because they have around 12 LEO working on this case full-time, daily meetings, still sifting through tons of tips and probably still sifting through electronic data. I was encouraged by him saying they conducted on-site interviews in MS which means they are/have been out and about and talking to people and just not telling us every time they do. I just wish the "break" would be soon!!

IF the latest estimate of the height is correct, 5'2"- 5'7", then it leans more to being a female to me.

CT = 5'2" -- 5'7", not co-worker, not family, potential gait match . . . what type of car does she drive?

Well shut my mouth. That's it. I've got to take a break from this.

Agreed. All the popular suspects are off the table. I'd say CT is not a suspect....I'm going to stay away instead of argue with everyone that she is being treated unfairly.

==========
So basically the LE knows "nothing"! Or thats their story and they are sticking to it.

How can Perp go from 6 ft tall to 5'7"-5'9" to maybe 5'2"? Doesn't add up. So, lets get real - you truly can't rule out family, friends, co worker ,,,if don't even know gender, height, age.

LE playing game ....hoping Perp(s) will think getting away with "perfect" crime and will "talk". Or this was a random robbery gone bad.

JMHO, MPD now a lot. This is just what they chose to release. They have not had a Press Conf since Asst Chief Johnson 4/22/2016. They are just bringing Public up to speed. Cant fuss about not getting an update lol then fuss at the update. Its an ongoing Murder Investigation.

And as far as the height. You have to remember when those orig heights were given out. The various positions of the camera and so forth. That is exactly why they brought in the reconstruction experts from Tarrant County.

Family, friends and co-workers are NOT suspects

MPD says social media rumors are a distraction. They got a tip last week that was unfounded and a waste of 30 man hours.

I think we can conclude Missy was not targeted.

I just can't fathom how she WASN'T targeted (MOO!). This all seems too elaborate for a robbery gone awry. What are the chances that they just happened upon her there? Does not feel like a crime of opportunity to me. If you were robbing the place, wouldn't you "get in, get out" and not spend your time casually running your hands along the wall and peeking behind doors?

Well...

Dear BB and others who I have thought were the perp or involved, I apologize.

Seems like we are all grasping at straws trying to make sense of such a senseless murder.

I, personally, won't mention my opinion or thoughts on the reactions of the B family anymore. IMO, they just may not know how to cope (understandable), but I apologize if they've read any of this and been hurt.

We're all rooting for the killer to be caught.

Now we know that perp and Missy near stood face-to-face.

It's still as terrifying as day 1.

All is JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You for your post! :)

CT is not a co-worker JMO

I missed the beginning of the press conference. Did he say they definitely have ruled out people on the SW? If the bloody shirt is still not confirmed, then I would think they can't rule everyone out yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea