OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's not been confirmed MSM however several friends had posted that a few of the individuals didn't look like themselves which points to them being able to see them.

Do you remember who looked a tad "off"?Curious. Thanks.

That could be the way it happened which is the trouble with our knowing next to nothing and having to rely on speculations for almost everything. I would think, though, that even if KR was expecting DS and left the door unlocked when he had not arrived by the time KR wanted to turn in... that the dog would have barked like crazy if someone other than DS walked up to the camper and tried to sneak in. The dog not alerting KR is what makes me think it was either someone the dog knew or KR had planned on his killer being in the home and tied the dog outside or calmed the dog down and his only fatal mistake was that he was unaware he was letting his killer into his own home.

The dog business has bothered me from the start. BJM said that the dogs were outside, when they should have been inside. LM says that those dogs would eat you up. He also said that it must have been somebody that they knew. I have a Pit like the Rhoden dogs. She is protective and territorial. Especially at night. She alerts to friend or foe. Until she gets a sniff, even family are barked at. If a stranger, she only calms down after I assure her that it is OK. I don't see anyone getting by those dogs without being allowed. I feel that CR1 and GR had not gone to bed yet and may have been expecting company, or at least gave admission to the assailants. Strangers just don't walk up in the night without getting eaten up, as LM pointed out.

I am absolutely confident this will be solved, I think they are just dotting their"I" s etc, The cops are nt begging for information, I think they have what they need, I don't believe anyone could commit the perfect crime at four different sites.

Thanks for the link to Hanna R.'s Instagram. I usually don't get overly sentimental, but I have done when it comes to her. She looks so full of life in her pics, and I love that she embraces her "redneck" and "hillbilly" identity! :) Anyway, I thought I'd point out a couple of things I noticed. (Sorry if someone already commented--I'm about a half a day behind).

First, she has a link to an audio file poking fun of herself and her country accent. For some reason I didn't picture her with that thick of an accent, but it makes sense based on where she grew up. It's pretty cute. https://www.instagram.com/p/53cv6znNeM/?taken-by=redneck_gal_97

Second, she has a few photos of a pretty recent tattoo hashtagged #semicolonproject . https://www.instagram.com/p/56TiLmHNUR/?taken-by=redneck_gal_97

Project Semicolon and its participants are described in an article this way: "Supporters of Project Semicolon, which describes itself as 'a faith-based non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and love to those who are struggling with depression, suicide, addiction and self-injury,' are getting the grammatical symbol tattooed on their body to show their solidarity with the project's mission."
. . .
"The semicolon was chosen because in literature a semicolon is used when an author chooses to not end a sentence. You are the author and the sentence is your life. You are choosing to continue."

http://www.people.com/article/project-semicolon-empowers-people-depression

Thank you you for this.

Any idea on the meaning or reason for her opening identity statement - that date of 4-29-16? An original due date for baby?

[h=2]Hanna Mayyy[/h] Mother of two my daughter is my world 11-18-13👶🏼💜. The bun in my oven is as well 4-29-16 Taken😘❤️ born an raised in a small town.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/05/29/pike-county-lookback.html

Tony Rhoden taking care of properties, etc

video of Pastor driving by properties with commentary.

IMO - I have to believe they will find the person(s) responsible for this horrible crime
Always hoping LE knows more than they are saying.

Great article. It seems that there were more fowl than just roosters. Maybe they were simply to breed more gamecocks, but it could be they just raised chickens for legitimate purposes. Reader said, “I am conducting a homicide investigation. I am not investigating a dog-fighting operation. I am not investigating a cockfighting operation." Regarding the dogs, 14 were taken to the pound, so maybe there were no dogs missing at all before LE arrived.

when you say resealing are you talking about what we call barn metal and the need to caulk (seal) the exposed nails? If so that makes sense. I saw comp roofing so to me the tarps were there to stop leaks until they replaced the problem areas. Or some people just live with tarps and replace them when they wear out. We specialize in metal roofing but the standing seam variety. barn metal is for barns in our world. Just find it curious that the tarps turned into "grow op" insulators :) yikes

It is a silver or white colored thick paint, almost like tar, usually put on with a roller. It isn't usually used on standing seam roofs unless they are very old.

What's the deal with the mailboxes? I've read separate MSM news articles that showed photos of mailboxes for 3122 and 4077 uprooted and laying on the ground. Did LE do this? Were they like that when investigators arrived?

Did you notice that was posted 43 weeks ago? That would have been shortly after getting pregnant. An article posted a week or so earlier said there may have not been a name on her babies birth certificate for a father. I wonder if there is any truth to the rape rumor. Sounds like something bad happened to her.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Or maybe it was a scenario most of us have figured out and aren't allowed to talk about.

Plenty of people don't put fathers on the birth certificate when they are young. Especially if they are no longer with the father.

The father of HR's children can't be speculated about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you you for this.

Any idea on the meaning or reason for her opening identity statement - that date of 4-29-16? An original due date for baby?

[h=2]Hanna Mayyy[/h] Mother of two my daughter is my world 11-18-13[emoji1405][emoji171]. The bun in my oven is as well 4-29-16 Taken[emoji8]❤️ born an raised in a small town.

That's what I assumed.

I find all the photos of her dipping... Odd.

What's the deal with the mailboxes? I've read separate MSM news articles that showed photos of mailboxes for 3122 and 4077 uprooted and laying on the ground. Did LE do this? Were they like that when investigators arrived?

I am not sure but an article stated that LE is intercepting all mail at this time.

Thank you you for this.

[h=2]Hanna Mayyy[/h] Mother of two my daughter is my world 11-18-13[emoji1405][emoji171]. The bun in my oven is as well 4-29-16 Taken[emoji8]❤️ born an raised in a small town.

If you look at this photo you'll have your answer. And yes. You were correct. https://instagram.com/p/7-iUtKnNRo/

I don't know why the link doesn't work but the photo is of the sonogram.

Great article. It seems that there were more fowl than just roosters. Maybe they were simply to breed more gamecocks, but it could be they just raised chickens for legitimate purposes. Reader said, “I am conducting a homicide investigation. I am not investigating a dog-fighting operation. I am not investigating a cockfighting operation." Regarding the dogs, 14 were taken to the pound, so maybe there were no dogs missing at all before LE arrived.
14 dogs taken to the pound. That just breaks my heart! :facepalm:

Still so little information and yet here we are, heading into Thread #17

This one will close in ten minutes

I agree about the over his head and not realizing how bad he messed up until that night. I wonder if he didn't think/realize this person would kill, but rather just steal and that was the reason why he was there rather than with DR at her home. I actually wonder if he didn't think this would just blow over and the person or people would get over it. I believe he didn't believe his or his famillies lives were in danger or the family, if he had an option would not have been there so we agree on that. I can't find a reason why he would be in that crummy trailer when there was a much nicer newer one a mile down the road he had just purchased and GR could have easily slept on the couch. Whom ever did this was pissed off and wanted to make sure they were all dead and not just injured (over kill with 3 shots to the head each) IMO this is related to the grow, well money rather, as people would be willing to kill for much less. I believe that all the people killed could link this straight back to the killer including KR. I also believe it was someone close to the family like I said who was very comfortable entering the home in the pitch black night. I live in the woods/country myself and it is dark as you know what at night. You would need a very good understanding as to get in an out. IMO

The killer might possibly not have expected CR1 to be there. DR and CR1, may have had one of those "it's complicated" moments, and he went over to spend the night at the, what I call, "work" trailer, w/GR. I've thought that GR was probably living at that trailer and CR1 was there that night kust b/c of circumstances. You don't just sink $60 grand into a home up the road, for your ex to live in, who calls you the love of her life, if the two of you aren't planning to live together. That's just me, and I've seen more "it's complicated" relationships than theirs.

DS has done three interviews on video that I'm aware of. Odd that only one is still available.

First, the video interview at the church by Daily Mail, where he first details the money scattered on KR's legs. Dailymail only has pics from that interview now.

Second, the interview at the Dogwood Festival, the weekend just after the murders, 1-2 days after..

Third, this one, http://nbc4i.com/2016/05/05/pike-co...-cousins-body-calling-911-on-day-of-massacre/

From his description and head movement, it does sound like he has to gain height in order to see KR's face.

I keep coming back to the part in this last interview where DS says "...and I draped...", then corrects himself saying "ahumm.. raised my head up and looked..."

"Draped"??? Quite a different word than "raised"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member